• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I was just posting to hit on John's girlfriend. 1-up's right though, you should give my your number Jessica.

RAM

Smash Lord
NO WAY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL you actually met me at SA7 ( kinda ) when I asked if that chair was taken for the finals and you yelled at me say Yeah but then you laughed and said no. LOL. my ppl would'nt allow 15 plus smashers to stay at my place if I was a chick.

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
F- you! Im johns girlfriend! lol! And no joe sorry u cant have my number... im scared...:urg: we couldnt find a scared face so i used that one but i think it actually looks sick so how bout these :( :ohwell: :dizzy: iono umm i guess those could be scared right? hmmm yea...

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
Ummm.... excuse me ryan u interrupted mine johns and doodah's conversation. **** rude luigi players all the same... lol tee hee j/k :) :lick: :chuckle:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Nice job on getting everything organized, I have a few things I'd liked changed though

(this is still all year)
Mid - Orlando; <3; Samus, C. Falc, Link, Pichu

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Same here...

(also still all year)
West- Naples- Unsung Master- Ness, Luigi, Kirby, Marth

...now that's a shame; there's only one Smasher in Niceville.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well that smasher in niceville is rook that is in the manhandlers and he is about 25 minutes from me and the rest of the crew.... knida like ram he is in navarre about 15 minutes from me and the crew. so it isnt that bad. also rook used to smash with rice before rice moved away to college about 2 weeks ago because valpariso is 5 min from niceville. so all in all the setup for our crew is alitte spread out but that just means we own a larger amout of FL total area. :) anyway everyone in our crew is kinda moving mankosuki, rice, ram(next year), boomstick(always working), fumin(kinda quitting), rook(kinda quitting) and i guess by kinda quitting they r taking a break and not sure when or if they will return to smash seriously. sooo sooner or later it will be just me the lost little drumma_boi just like it was a few years ago before me fumin and mankosuki founded the crew. but ill always be playing since i love the game :chuckle: :lick: :) :chuckle: always striving to get better. :lick: :) :chuckle:

RAM

Smash Lord
I say don't change your sig it's cool, so you should minus one from the two, LOW tier FTW. and 7up and Xcal have a bright future in the smash community if they practice.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Same here...

(also still all year)
West- Naples- Unsung Master- Ness, Luigi, Kirby, Marth

...now that's a shame; there's only one Smasher in Niceville.
*KEEPSPEEDN SAID THIS*
im in ur area along with smac and dashizwiz and sheikssbm,****** and sumwhat dew

2 lazy 2 change 2 my name lol.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
wait u rnt in our area speedn or shiz wiz yall are south FL and niceville is in the panhandle by pcola..... if that is what u mean anyway. if not my bad:)

EDIT:
O NM NOW I SEE WHAT U MEAN... LOL MY BAD INDEED. Had to catch myself there. :) :) :) :)

RAM

Smash Lord
what's with all the gigabit tournies starting on the 21st and after? are they starting these and will have points awarded to your placement in tournies something like the Midwest is doing and after all the tournies a grand prize is given to the first place points holder.

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
What about smilys??:confused: :dizzy: :ohwell: :psycho: im confused! i like smilys! dont u?!?:laugh: :) :chuckle: dont they just make u wanna chucckle??:laugh: hehehehe! smilys rock!!!!:lick: :laugh:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
how bout a thumbs up instead of a smily?

lol sorry exarch i take full responsibility for her actions... well maybe not full, but alittle..... :chuckle: lol yea well sorry for the smilies :chuckle: it wont happen again :)

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
The next Smash tournament at Wired Warfare will be held on September 30th. at 2pm. Warm-ups and registration begin at 12pm. This will be a 1v1 and doubles tournament. Entry fee is $10 per person for 1v1 and $10 per team for doubles. The rules are as follows: 4 stock match with a 8min time limit; no items; for doubles life stealing is allowed. All fights will take place on Final Destination. The enrty fee will be divided among 1st., 2nd., 3rd., 70/20/10. Wired Warfare is located in Brandon, Fl. at 711 West Lumsden Ave. For directions check out mapquest.com or call (813) 684-6883. BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I added the Tampa tourney to the list for you, but you should make a seperate thread as well.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
The tourney at Wired Warfare may have slightly weird rules...just a fair warning...like last time I went to one, they had a rule that if you won, you couldn't change character, regardless of counterpick.

Also, the counterpick stages were supposed to be only Neutral stages...

I don't know if they've changed these or not. I'll be going, but basically only because it's less than and hour away.

**EDIT**

"All fights will take place on Final Destination"

WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?
WHY? THAT'S SO DUMB, YO. CHANGE IT!
Bah, I'll still be coming, but thats pretty stupid.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I finnally got around to making the FL Vids section, so check it out and see how pro our state is.

If you know of some more videos that aren't listed, post a link to them and I'll add it to the list.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Oh my! Fenrir comming to my home town tourny again? Might as well give him 1st place by default :psycho: lol :laugh: . Yo Fenrir I want to rematch you 1v1 your fox vs my falco because I want to see how much I've improved but I know I'm gonna lose but I have hope this time around. I'm the guy who realized the fox cap you were wearing in relation to your best character.

Oh man, oh man....I got to train real hard for this tourny...I want to give everyone a good show atleast!;)

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
isnt there supposed to be a tourney somewhere in fl tommorw that either peachtress or lex's friend is throwing in the palm beaches? me and dan marked our calender months ago and cant find any updates of where and when this tourney is supposed to be happening tommorow. someone let me know so i can unretire ness for one day

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Oh my! Fenrir comming to my home town tourny again? Might as well give him 1st place by default :psycho: lol :laugh: . Yo Fenrir I want to rematch you 1v1 your fox vs my falco because I want to see how much I've improved but I know I'm gonna lose but I have hope this time around. I'm the guy who realized the fox cap you were wearing in relation to your best character.

Oh man, oh man....I got to train real hard for this tourny...I want to give everyone a good show atleast!;)
Heh heh...actually, it looks like some of my crew is coming, so the winner is as of yet undecided...

And yeah, that's fine about the match.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I hope it's an odd number, I need to team with one of the Name Cancelled! >_<

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
isnt there supposed to be a tourney somewhere in fl tommorw that either peachtress or lex's friend is throwing in the palm beaches? me and dan marked our calender months ago and cant find any updates of where and when this tourney is supposed to be happening tommorow. someone let me know so i can unretire ness for one day
YAY!!!!!!!

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
YAY!!!!!!!
your never gonna believe this pete and poeple expecting to see me and dan come out there but thanks to adelphia cable internet provider our internet has been down since thursday night and still downb this am when i checked to leave for work. then i got bored so i installed starcraft on both my comps....ok wtf do i need an IPto play lan starcraft blizzard?! then me and dan go so bored we said lets go play some smash and had 4 poeple come over friday night to play.......UNABLE TO READ DISC. i think bin laden is messing with my house. so i just got drunk every night this weekend :) theres always next though because me and dan are itching to go to a tourney again and show all the kids how to drink beer and properly play smash.

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone here heard of God?(a smasher mind you) he supposedly won 4th or 5th in national 2 years ago.

Top Bottom