• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida's Brawl Tier List

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I can elaborate on my wario statement if necessary. His lack of range, no projectiles, weak kill moves outside of f.smash and u.air, his neutral B can't stop most pressure games. He just doesn't have many answers to any of the CLEAR higher tier characters.
someone just said how there's a wario player thats the top in california, and now youre trying to explain that wario sucks? get out of here

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
dguy, i placed higher than you at one of the only tournaments ive been to. you are trash. were you even good at melee?

lucario isn't on that tier list for a reason. do something in this game before posting to me again. thanks.

sorry for trying to contribute to this list.. it's filling up with really cool kids like dguy and spider who throw nonsense around. i'm out.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
hahahaha I like this kid. It's always fun to see them go through the stage where they honestly think they're amazing...oh well. maybe he'll grow up eventually...

Sit down, Sabin...you have yet to prove anything yourself.

while we're on it... $100 MM?

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
lol I would MM you in plenty of other things and for starters you live in orlando. not driving to orlando for a game I don't like, hell I barely show to any local tournaments.

I did show up for one, and I placed higher than you. good work on that one.

when i WAS playing I did throw a MM your way and you declined because it was too pricey feel free to find it on the boards if you wanna deny that as well.

I was contributing to topic earlier fenrir so I don't see where you are coming from either.
I am not here trying to prove anything or say I am the best. far from it.

if anyone read posts on the boards instead of biased nonsense based on personal feelings towards each other topics would evolve.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
meow mix.. find one piece of trash talking started by me in this thread.

ok then. and who are you other than someone I have never heard of at brawl.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
youre talking **** like you know about brawl but you dont even go to tournaments to find out youre wrong

idc if you heard of me lol, dguy is good and so is fenrir, youre lookin like a clown trying to say youre better than them when all you do is prob play smash with your firends in your little town

dguy6789

Smash Lord
lol I would MM you in plenty of other things and for starters you live in orlando. not driving to orlando for a game I don't like, hell I barely show to any local tournaments.
What would you money match me in, being a *****?

I did show up for one, and I placed higher than you. good work on that one.
The one tournament you went to, you placed like garbage. I placed like garbage in that one tournament also. I have also placed top 5 in multiple other tournaments.

when i WAS playing I did throw a MM your way and you declined because it was too pricey feel free to find it on the boards if you wanna deny that as well.
You have never even shown up to any tournament since the one that you went to and lost. The $100 mm stands. Melee or Brawl, it does not matter. I know it will never happen either. You don't have the balls to show up to any tournament I go to.

I was contributing to topic earlier fenrir so I don't see where you are coming from either.
I am not here trying to prove anything or say I am the best. far from it.
Of course you are not here to say you are the best, that would be as stupid as anything else you say. Your opinion isn't wanted in anything related to these games, as you have no experience in either. Your entire existence on these boards serves no useful purpose.

if anyone read posts on the boards instead of biased nonsense based on personal feelings towards each other topics would evolve.
Says the guy who insulted DaShizWiz and the entire Florida community.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I went to a bunch in the first month and I did well in all of them nothing great but placed in top 1/2 of bigger ones and top 10 in smaller 30 man tournies. afro equi icekid all played with me and others who arent on the boards.

you don't know anything. i never said i was better than fenrir since i know nothing about him. he was a good melee player all I know.

i DO know that i placed higher than dguy at one of the few tournys ive been to.

facts.. try em out.

edit: i said shiz was best melee player DO YOU FVCKING READ. wait.. can you read?. .sorry if you can't then thats mean.

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
someone just said how there's a wario player thats the top in california, and now youre trying to explain that wario sucks? get out of here
at least he gave a valid argument for his opinion other than some guy in another state wins with that character. ×_×

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
one character would randomly win a tournament in melee and ppl didnt jump on his d!ck..

samus would win here and there.. or falco in FL.. or ganon in FL..

point is in melee random chars would win in tournaments and they weren't top of the tiers because of it.

fox/marth won majority of all tournaments. fox mainly. that can't be denied. if a good wario is out in cali, thats awesome. He is probably REALLY friggin good.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
to meow mix.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=r_zxoHw3ZPQ&feature=related

thats a 2/3 of dsf vs. futile.. end of series R3. dsf wins as snake vs. wario. wario does well though. futile is good. there are other tournament vids of them playing each other where dsf as Marth (who is better than his snake) beats futile easily. multiple tournaments. dunno which one Futile won recently unless that was false info?

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
DSF doesnt beat futile with snake anymore or marth he has to use dedede.

And futile is fuking good. I would put money down on his as$ vs anyone that doesnt play a gay dedede.

Wario is a good character PERIOD.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You guys won't ban me if I move to Florida right? XD.

And the last 3 tournaments in Texas have been won by IC players. Two by me, and the most recent by Melee1. I wasn't at the most recent due to work XD.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Also Reflex from Alabama has won a tourney here with wario.

Wario sucks? *** outta here lol

actually, hes not beating a good snake lol *runs*

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
This isn't an overall list Denis.

Just Florida's.

Your placing at Gigs doesn't count cause you lose to Snake(the worst character in the game and you didn't really make it into the bracket).

Also, Sabin, please stop fvckin up my thread, I already explained to you why you can't just come into a thread and complain about things.

You haven't been to a tourney since everyone thought IceKid was the best(which was like 2 months ago.

Just come to another tourney and see that Wario isn't garbage.

Snake is beatable, just by a couple characters.

If people wanna play an easy win character in Snake(or MK), so be it.

Snake's kinda hard to use I guess.

Oh and Seibrik's DDD/Wario thing is trash from what I've seen

*also, alot of SNake players are gonna take that offensive.

If you do, I'll explain Easy to play, and Easy to win.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Fenrir 100 dollar moneymatch me since you wanna talk **** on sabin but not on me in that other thread.

Dguy, he did challenge you to a MM in some other thread for a tourney awhile back and you declined saying it was to pricey or no money or something. Now you wanna MM him and he doesnt play the game.

Accept the money match fenrir since all i do is play stupidly.

Equi

Smash Ace
Holy cow Wario looks fun as **** to play. Abe, sighrax why didn't anyone tell me!?!? =P

I was watching a Futile match and man he uses that bike like a champ at the most unexpected moments. Crazy. Watching futile just like rejuvenated my interest in Brawl.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
watched a bunch of the futile matches. he plays really well. Def. a good player but I am not sold that wario is overall at the top. I won't say he sucks though anymore. Futile has some sick spacing.

yea, my bad doodah. lol @ afro, so true.

@ Darklink - you go to csun? thanks for the info. im looking for local players out there for when I move.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Finch - showing me a video of shiz means nothing. no disrespect to shiz, who is the best FL melee player hands down. But falco never won any major tournament outside of FL which was considered bottom of melee community. even shiz himself couldn't win a tournament of top fox's marths etc. falco got top 5.. thats what he did.
I thought PC did a lot of Falco play for quite some time. And he won a couple of MLG tournaments.

And Forward, who won quite a few tournaments all over the country.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
true, PC did have a falco run. But then he went Fox for so long right QD? I forgot about the falco time he played because he did so well with fox.

forward was pretty great and bomb soldier for what it's worth.

But still Fox won majority of tournaments right? (in terms of overall game length) fox/marth/falco in that order I feel like.

I don't think brawl will be as 1 sided in terms of overall winner. It's just hard to find a good suited counter for a few matches. In melee you had marth on final D for spacies and things that played more of a factor.
Tiers can get shifted around because of things like that. Lack of counter-staging hurts a good chunk of characters.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Dguy, he did challenge you to a MM in some other thread for a tourney awhile back and you declined saying it was to pricey or no money or something. Now you wanna MM him and he doesnt play the game.
He hasn't been to a tourney since he made the offer, so it doesn't matter if I accepted or not, it wouldn't have happened. I declined because I couldn't be sure I would have the spare cash at the time. I told him I would play him regardless of if it was for money or not, but he backed down. It doesn't matter if he plays the game anymore or not either. If he really doesn't play it anymore, he has no valid opinion on the metagame. He talks trash and then hides whenever someone tells him to put up or shut up.

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Marth won the majority of national tournaments. In fact I'd be willing to bet that Falco won more national tournaments than Fox. Near the end of melee most states didn't have a **** falco player so he wasn't winning as much, but he is 2nd on the tier list for a reason.

Also stop posting about the one tournament you went to two months ago. The community has moved on and you didn't and most people in FL would probably beat you easily now. Plus you got like 25th at that tournament LOL

Top Bottom