• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fourth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - NOW ON NEAL'S SITE!!!

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
I just went to DM today and its big...er, anyway, me and my dad played the Wii for a while and now my dad wants to get redsteel,i do to.

they only have 7 tvs set up and 2 more they can set up, so 9 total 0_o
is 9 gunna be enough?

_V_

Smash Ace
Yay, I can't wait for this!!!!

On a side note:

Everybody please do me a favor and take this survey...

http://mrpoll.com/1640081121.html

it's only like 5 questions long.

It is for an essay my friend is writing and he needs to do research. The essay is on video games causing children to be violent.

Thanks so much!

Brookman

Smash Hero
yea! so glad to hear that hayato, me and cort get another chance to make some turtle soups:laugh:

Cort

Apple Head
Hooray, HAYATOOOOooooooooooooooo

Please bring KJ, I have never fougth him in 1v1 ever yet -_- Despite knowing him for like 4 years.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
The venue will smell like Connecticut. Just like every tournament Connecticut hosted.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
lol gfab, i miss you :( make whitemage learn some useful teleport skills adn come to vls2 saturday.. But yeah that cactuar kid.. so random that he came all the way from boston and didnt even play smash lmao

Banksya

Smash Ace
hey maybe some cool people from maine will go. just maybe. namely myself.
and th0rn. maybe pixel, but he isn't cool. =)

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Yo I'm retiring from smash *****es milktea you are better than me now so peace out lata to every one good luck to all

DON'T SUPPORT MLG THEY SCREW OVER SMASHERS

I give my title as prez to Jcent represent son

korean be the best in the world I know you can do this is my last post my tourney in mansfield is cancealled peace out

_milktea

Smash Lord
oMG **** TOM YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US LIKE THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :((((((((( no im not better than you, that isnt really you, you cant just admit defeat like that ;[! just one more tourney spictom!!

Cort

Apple Head
What Lil said.

Tom, just wanna let you know tournies won't be the same without your random racist comments. :(

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Tom has been known as THE trash talker. The undisputed biggest mouth of MA. Let us not forget Tom, and treasure the memories of him owning n00bs and talking ****. Let us not see what is important, for we will miss what is truly precious in our hearts.

R.I.P. Tom's Smash skills.

Banksya

Smash Ace
ok well who here is housing people. Because if people from Maine/Nh are going we might need housing. just throwing that out there.

_milktea

Smash Lord
screw every single other state every single other person i hate the world

i can't miss ivesticle, **** magfest 5, **** virginia i have to find a way to get to wallingford (<--just angry spewage)

*hates every single other smash state at this point except connecticut and florida*

T____T. CT <3333333333 Ct loveeeeee!!!!!

Top Bottom