• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Hell yea, I meatride him like no other.

He lives on AiB and usually never checks smashboards outside of our city thread.

Aren't you that same guy that everybody clowns on because of your ******* comments on smashboards and youtube?

EDIT: LOL at him lurking when I say that he never checks here.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
U *****s are funny also good stuff at Whobo Zeton and I want to go against your Fox again next time I see you.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lol it was just a post wondering what was up. What has this come to? Told you people I have changed, yet one post just asking something and I even put in that I wasn't trying to be a douche.

Not trying to be a douche or anything, Just wondering.
This^

Edit: How about we discuss the :mario2: MU on the thread I made?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
zeton.... you are so good. how did you kick my *** so hard? how was i so easy for you? (lol at the face you made at me when i chortled at you banning halberd against esca afterword tho :):p:))

also that match against esam at picto too sexy.

seriously tho wat made me so easy for you? im normally really good at the pit fox mu but you ***** my soul.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Wow all this over a little post? Wtf is wrong with people overreacting to a question? Megafox first off you're starting to really piss me off because I have been nothing but positive towards for a long while. When was the last time I trash talked you? Go look it up on youtube please and bring the evidence.

Nakat: Why bring up the past? What's done is done, I don't do that anymore and you know it. Have we had problems since the last time I apoligized which was about 2 months ago or something? Lets continue this behavior.

I told people I have changed and yet they still bring the past up. I know what I did was stupid but I have moved on from the mistakes. Next time I guess I'll just ask something in a more polite matter. Or maybe won't post at all.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
all you really have to do is make sure that you know youre on friendly terms with someone before you use profanity with them, basically. i believe you when you say youre not acting a fool anymore, but the way you normally talk to people can be construed as needless or unwarrented aggression. and since text has no tone its kind of up to the people reading what you say to decipher how exactly you are saying it. you know?

Basically just try to avoid saying anything that gets starred out by SWFs filter system, and you should be fine.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
U *****s are funny also good stuff at Whobo Zeton and I want to go against your Fox again next time I see you.
Wait...what...? Oh, sure :) Hope you've been practicing!

zeton.... you are so good. how did you kick my *** so hard? how was i so easy for you? (lol at the face you made at me when i chortled at you banning halberd against esca afterword tho :):p:))

also that match against esam at picto too sexy.

seriously tho wat made me so easy for you? im normally really good at the pit fox mu but you ***** my soul.
I get a lot of practice playing gay campy players, one that didn't play gay and now does, you know KY? I learned the close range meta game back when he didn't spam arrows, and with him now camping me along with most of the rest of my crew (mainly MJG), I learned patience and can over come a lot of camp defensive strategies.

Don't worry though, you're still a legit pit, just need more variety in your strategy. (You literally tried to just run away and shoot...).

And it was K Prime I fought on Picto, I'm not ready for Esam just yet. (Well maybe ...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PQOkCA3Knk see?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Congrats Zeton. Another top MK slain :D

Ohhhhh and one of these days we will MM!!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO I Just now read RizK's post...you are a f**king idiot

you cant say s**t like that and then say something totally a**holish

"Not tryna be rude but where you always so f**king ugly"

regardless what you said before that its still rude as f**k.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
LMAO I Just now read RizK's post...you are a f**king idiot

you cant say s**t like that and then say something totally a**holish

"Not tryna be rude but where you always so f**king ugly"

regardless what you said before that its still rude as f**k.
Learn to make sense and spell correct, then I will take you seriously.

Where= were
A**holish? is that a word?
That its? you mean that is?

Glad to help:)

Top Bottom