• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Most defiantly I see what Light is saying. We aren't telling you can't ever be a captain or even higher, just more evidence and contribution (well evidence cause this board doesn't get anything done, not to offend anyone). Oh yea it doesn't where I am name wise either. Personally the name wise thing would only bother me if it was in the general section because it is such a small and prestigious section.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
...Does it really matter who's captain or highest ranking fox main or not...? From what I've seen everyone has something special to distribute to the Fox main boards community.

Hell if anything the fact I've only played competitive smash for only a year and half now ...or is it two years... anyway, I don't really think I should be placed at one of the top.

I mean sure I beat Lain...but that's only one time, sure I faced and came out on top on some other tough match ups...but really anyone can do that if they just put in the effort to figure it out.

The Fox main ranks should be classified on who puts in effort to make Fox a formidable opponent to face off at, whether it's people beating some top mains, to just giving some strategy advice in the match ups.

Also, I'm more of a rogue than a high ranking officer... "Oh no sir! We like to do things our own way." - Fox MCloud- Starfox64 (ftw)

MJG

Smash Hero
...Does it really matter who's captain or highest ranking fox main or not...? From what I've seen everyone has something special to distribute to the Fox main boards community.
OH MY ****ING GOD!!!!!!

ITS ZETON!!!!

*Fan Girl Scream.

EDIT: Wow 4bidin. You are stupid as hell. Post more vids of people playing in friendlies please.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
OH MY ****ING GOD!!!!!!

ITS ZETON!!!!

*Fan Girl Screem.

EDIT: Wow 4bidin. You are stupid as hell. Post more vids of people playing in friendlies please.
How am I stupid? it takes alot of ballz to call someone stupid on the interweb :/ man up and cool your jets with the insults

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
OH MY ****ING GOD!!!!!!

ITS ZETON!!!!

*Fan Girl Screem.

Well at least the thread is doing something positive. It's pissing some players off that want to be top ranking to where they are going to put a lot of effort to surpass the top. At least that's what I hope is happening, (instead of these player complaints and drama which is giving Fox and the Fox boards nothing but headaches.)

The more high spirited Fox mains out make mark in the boards and match ups the better.

MJG

Smash Hero
How am I stupid? it takes alot of ballz to call someone stupid on the interweb :/ man up and cool your jets with the insults
I would think twice if I were you to call out these fox mains over the "interweb". I actually have the balls to not only call you out in person but I have also punched my own crewmate in the face (not gonna go into details). Ask anyone who was at the tourney or who has at least heard of this;).

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Well at least the thread is doing something positive. It's pissing some players off that want to be top ranking to where they are going to put a lot of effort to surpass the top. At least that's what I hope is happening, (instead of these player complaints and drama which is giving Fox and the Fox boards nothing but headaches.)
Idk if it's giving off positive signals....(well it wouldn't bother me) no one wants to be low.

All I've seen is derogatory statements, but there are some showing us their results...nevermind mostly I've seen derogatory statements about the captain section.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Idk if it's giving off positive signals....(well it wouldn't bother me) no one wants to be low.

All I've seen is derogatory statements, but there are some showing us their results...nevermind mostly I've seen derogatory statements about the captain section.
I wouldn't worry too much about it...After all, actions speak louder than words.

I'm really looking forward on seeing if these statements will be backed up. :)

NAKAT

Smash Champion
The point im trying to make is how the hell am I a lower rank when I clearly have a above average knowledge about my character, It just irks me, And no I know my vids are not the best they were just so everyone could get an idea of where my fox was at, which is a level on par with the rest of yours. I have seen your vids also and I was not blown away by them either honestly.
You are very funny lets see how close you get to beating some of the players I have beaten. No intentions on bragging, but I definitely knew you would say that buh bye now.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
I would think twice if I were you to call out these fox mains over the "interweb". I actually have the balls to not only call you out in person but I have also punched my own crewmate in the face (not gonna go into details). Ask anyone who was at the tourney or who has at least heard of this;).
Alright so you punched someone at a brawl tourney your a badazz lmao like i said grow a pair no one was talkin $h*t until you came in the thread i just was'nt happy about my placement get off my s@c

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
You are very funny lets see how close you get to beating some of the players I have beaten. No intentions on bragging, but I definitely knew you would say that buh bye now.
Yea you still didnt win tho.... so whats your point a 1 stock loss is the same as a 3 stock loss in my book. Did you even place at apex? I am not trying to be a *** but what happen did someone cp your fox with shiek or something? Not sayin your fox was bad but I just wasn't impressed(that statement was only for your set with holynightmare i haven't seen all ur vids)

Lets put it this way ill be at schools in session this will be my first big tourney if I don't place top 20 then you can write me off then

MJG

Smash Hero
Yea you still didnt win tho.... so whats your point a 1 stock loss is the same as a 3 stock loss in my book. Did you even place at apex? I am not trying to be a *** but what happen did someone cp your fox with shiek or something? Not sayin your fox was bad but I just wasn't impressed(that statement was only for your set with holynightmare i haven't seen all ur vids)

Lets put it this way ill be at schools in session this will be my first big tourney if I don't place top 20 then you can write me off then
You won't place top 20 sir.

Sorry. Then you will finally be put into a reality check.

And I highly doubt that the other fox mains will try to write you off. They have proven how good they are by their actions rather than the words...and doing so without trash talking other players.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord

Alright so you punched someone at a brawl tourney your a badazz lmao like i said grow a pair no one was talkin $h*t until you came in the thread i just was'nt happy about my placement get off my s@c
guys just stop.this is completely unecassary.this thread is suppose to help fox's get better and create a healthy competitive environment.if you have nothing good or productive to say dont say anything at all.

4biddin ignore the trolling

nakat stop being unecassary

lets just all get along guys, we dont need to be at each others throat, we are not metaknight lol

btw i vote for YUI to be moved from genral to captain untill he starts putting in the effort again, his latest vids didnt impress imo

edit: mjg plz dont stir more arguments, thanks

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman

guys just stop.this is completely unecassary.this thread is suppose to help fox's get better and create a healthy competitive environment.if you have nothing good or productive to say dont say anything at all.

lets just all get along guys, we dont need to be at each others throat, we are not metaknight lol

btw i vote for YUI to be moved from genral to captain untill he starts putting in the effort again, his latest vids didnt impress imo
I agree with the idea of a healthy competitive environment which I think the boards need so we keep pushing ourselves to find new things and just overall get our foxes better.

NAKAT

Smash Champion

edit: mjg plz dont stir more arguments, thanks
It's not being unnecessary it's waking him up ok now you do you and I will do me.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
Well I didnt mean to say that your are a low lieutenant or a cadet exactly I meant to say thats where I would place you based off of those vids and those vids only sorry about the mix up and having awesome vids arent the only way they got up there look at some of the captians tourny result and rankings in their state

NAKAT
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255051
9th of 25 (singles) at "Northern New Jersey Sunday Brawl" on ??/??.
33rd of 101 "Viridian City 6"on ??/?? on ??/??.
17th out of 97 at PolyBrawl on ??/??/??
33 out of 100 at Road To Viridian City - Jersey City Monthlies #6 on 10/24/09.
9th out of 25 at Northern NJ Sunday Brawl on 12/21/09.
49th out of 60 at Road To Viridian City - Jersey City Monthlies #7 on 02/27/10.
17th out of 92 at PolyBrawl 4 on 03/02/2010.
17th out of 29 at Paradigm II: WAIT AGAIN?! on 01/09/10.
33th out of 65 at KTAR 2 RETURN OF SPAMERER!! on 03/20/10.
17th out of 47 at HEERO Presents: Passaic Smash Invasion 04/03/10.

Duffo
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm95/TommyF_photos/AZPr12WEB.jpg
2nd out of 21 at P.L.U.R. presents: Re-emergence on 5/2/09.
1st out of 22 at NSCU Smash Stacks Bi-weeklies on 10/14.
4th of 21 at NCSU Smash Stacks- Round 2 on 10/31/09.
5th of 34 at Billfest on 11/14/09.
2nd out of 41 at Smash Stacks Bi-weeklies on 2/20/2010.
4th out of 25 at NCSU Smash Stacks on 7/03/10.
3rd out of 27 at The Battleaxe Chronicles pt. 2 on ??/??/??.

Zeton
Hutchinson, KS
25 out of 63 at MWCC 1/16/09.
17th out of 87 at NO KOAST WITCHITA KS on 2/21/09.
7th out of 49 at MWC: West Kahoka Me Your Moves.
1st out of 52 at TCC Metro SSBB Tournament Tusla on 6/6/09.
2nd out of 33 at Gigabrawl Lawrence Kansas on 7/25/09.
9th out of 65 at Phase 2 Tournament Dallas Texas on 10/17/09.
3rd out of 33 at Iowa-Joker's Monthly (Putting A Smile On Your Face) on 2/13/10.
3rd out of 30 at STL: A Cool Cats Approach to Competitive Brawl on 4/24/10.

I know they didnt always didnt get first but they have a lot of expirence playing as fox and the fact you never been in a tournament just doesnt seem fair for the other foxes Im very sorry about that

Robfox

Smash Lord
OMGOSH EVERY1 STOP
I completely agree wit CRZ jus STFU nd get more vids up
@4Biddin ur not gonna win believe me I use 2 B jus like U. I didnt think wat I saw from other pplz videos were that fantastic either but as U grow N this.....somewhat awkward community U come 2 notice trollin isnt worth it jus let it go nd get more proof up dawg :) I use 2 troll NAKAT 2 death lol but once I heard how many top players he took out I realized this kid wasnt no joke.
@MJG........wth get out thereZ no need 4 U 2 attack him @ all
@Zeton........WTF dawg ur never here 0_o

NAKAT

Smash Champion
OMGOSH EVERY1 STOP
I completely agree wit CRZ jus STFU nd get more vids up
@4Biddin ur not gonna win believe me I use 2 B jus like U. I didnt think wat I saw from other pplz videos were that fantastic either but as U grow N this.....somewhat awkward community U come 2 notice trollin isnt worth it jus let it go nd get more proof up dawg :) I use 2 troll NAKAT 2 death lol but once I heard how many top players he took out I realized this kid wasnt no joke.
@MJG........wth get out thereZ no need 4 U 2 attack him @ all
@Zeton........WTF dawg ur never here 0_o
This ***** lol I remember that. You also came into the NJ pr thread and made a fool out of yourself. You thought you were special because you didn't use a top tier LMAO.

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
A bold statement.

Doubles: Out of 36 Teams

17: Body Bag (4bidden/Fresh)

Bracket:
[COLLAPSE=Bracket]
[/COLLAPSE]

Singles: Out of 117 entrants

Bracket:
[COLLAPSE=Bracket]
[/COLLAPSE]

49: 4bidden
Not such bold results.

To be fair though, there were A LOT of really good people at this tournament. But this went down about how I thought it would for our pal 4Biddin.

SiiS3 results taken directly from this thread.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
A bold statement.

Not such bold results.

To be fair though, there were A LOT of really good people at this tournament. But this went down about how I thought it would for our pal 4Biddin.

SiiS3 results taken directly from this thread.
Ahh well **** happens lol, Honestly I still think I could of gotten top 20 but Smash 64's ness spiked me on our last stock when I was trying to gimp him. I completely forgot about ness's spike from not really playing the match up that often. No biggie im still the best fox in the midwest :)

I got major props from everyone I played so I think I did myself justice. Im far from where you ranked me like I said and my knowledge of fox great.

Don't worry this is my first major tourney and I had a blast so I look forward to attending more.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
I watch your vids I didnt really see anything spectacular and you still havent been in a tourny right
well I would think would would be at the bottom of Lieutenant (maybe top of cadet) based off of those vids I watch
your opponents were very good

Diffierent topic: Guard are you the best fox in canada?

I`m supposed to be yes..........but I still have A LOT to learn. such as ``doing great against top tiers like MK, Snake, Falco and Diddy........but failing horribly against good zelda`s and stuff.``
we need more match-up practice here in Canada. were not that many......
I went to toronto tourny`s as well and did great against their pro MK mains.....but lost to a DDD. lol I hate not knowing some match-ups.lol

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i should probably work on getting back into the toronto scene... im just too busy to do this though.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
rofl

"I'm really good, if I dont get top 20 you can write me off"

-places far from top 20-

"yeah I'm still heaps **** hey"

ironic?

ahhh... 4bidden, dont stop being you buddy.

I placed 4th at a tourney on the weekend, good old australia nubs.
ima put some vids up soon.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
rofl

"I'm really good, if I dont get top 20 you can write me off"

-places far from top 20-

"yeah I'm still heaps **** hey"

ironic?

ahhh... 4bidden, dont stop being you buddy.

I placed 4th at a tourney on the weekend, good old australia nubs.
ima put some vids up soon.
Brawl is like basketball to me lol all competition

congrats on 4th!

Top Bottom