• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Lain plays worse when he's not high. True facts.

Zeton needs to be moved up.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
@JNB,yes all fox

my bad im editing this in,i went pika 1 game during a sheik in tourney.Sorry. and to be ranked in this ur supposed to go all fox?
no i was just wondering
I mean if you used fox like in one or two matches and used another for the rest I dont think it would count

Rizk18

Smash Lord
no i was just wondering
I mean if you used fox like in one or two matches and used another for the rest I dont think it would count
yeah i used fox throught the whole tourney except against a sheik because u know:p obviously sheik ***** fox so it was risky,but the majority is fox,im thinking of dropping pika cuz its boring now.i love fox soo soo soo much(no homo:p) and btw,how do i place in the "Captain" category? just better tourney results?

how do i place in the "Captain" category? just better tourney results?
Captain: you are a veteran fox and, you place in uppermiddle or middle in tournaments and could be a local/state threat
Basically write a check list, and tick off everything once you've done it, then you should find yourself in the Captain section.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I placed 2nd in singles 4th in teams fox only last offline tournament I was at (check the tourney thread) and mained him since smash 64.
lololol
I need to participate on the fox boards moar.
(or not bcuz it might be a bad thing or good thing if I do, but heck I'll give it a shot)

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
i call shinanigans.

zeton should be higher

dude beat lains ice climbrs as fox and your gonna have him be captain level?

well, this is apparently a NON-Official list.lol Zeton certainly impressed us by beating Lain...... but he`s great where he is on the list anyway. Lain was the first and ONLY (that I`ve heard) Pro player that he beat.

and for a Fox to beat Ice Climbers...........either the Ice player suck (which is NOT the case with Lain) or the Ice player just plain SUCKS at the match-up.
I hope I`m wrong....... I would love seeing Zeton or TKD or other Fox players beat someone like Swordgard in a tourny match.

Swordgard has A LOT of Fox experience and is arguably the 3rd best player in Canada, along with being the best Ice Climbers player in Canada.

Then again, NOTHING is impossible. GOOOOOOOO FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
well, this is apparently a NON-Official list.lol Zeton certainly impressed us by beating Lain...... but he`s great where he is on the list anyway. Lain was the first and ONLY (that I`ve heard) Pro player that he beat.

and for a Fox to beat Ice Climbers...........either the Ice player suck (which is NOT the case with Lain) or the Ice player just plain SUCKS at the match-up.
I hope I`m wrong....... I would love seeing Zeton or TKD or other Fox players beat someone like Swordgard in a tourny match.

Swordgard has A LOT of Fox experience and is arguably the 3rd best player in Canada, along with being the best Ice Climbers player in Canada.

Then again, NOTHING is impossible. GOOOOOOOO FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fox can actually do it. i know TKD would do very well. you just have to be paitent and play to win.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
fox can actually do it. i know TKD would do very well. you just have to be paitent and play to win.
well....this match-up is supposed to be like 70-30 Ice favor..........which means it's still VERY posible for Fox.

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
HEY!!! dont i qualify for fallen heroes or captain??
Well you havent ask to be on the list yet Im only put fox players on if they want to be on the list ill put in the Lieutenant spot for now (I dont know what your experience with fox has been)
GUARD, Asce do you guys want to be on the list too

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Well you havent ask to be on the list yet Im only put fox players on if they want to be on the list ill put in the Lieutenant spot for now (I dont know what your experience with fox has been)
GUARD, Asce do you guys want to be on the list too
lol, im just messin around. i used to be around here but my gcc broke nd i sold brawl :laugh: ima come back tho either in probably march when school is over nd i can drive :chuckle:

JNB328522

Smash Apprentice
jnb did u get my 4th of 20? just thought id share it,hopefully it will pop me up to captain
uh im not sure you only have three tourny results but I do think you should move up a couple of spots. Im wondering if you have any fox vids to watch but I know how difficult that can be for some

I hope NKB updates the tournament thread soon it will be easier to see how well people have been doing

Rizk18

Smash Lord
uh im not sure you only have three tourny results but I do think you should move up a couple of spots. Im wondering if you have any fox vids to watch but I know how difficult that can be for some

I hope NKB updates the tournament thread soon it will be easier to see how well people have been doing
i would love for the matches to be uploaded,but nobody brings a capture card,ill try to upload friendies

You could just have them as replays then send the files to somebody who is able to record.

Top Bottom