• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal and TrueGamer presents: "GG"!!! March 5th!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I was thinking more along the lines of all green falcos running that ppmd tag.

Anthony, I think im going to have to mm you with link
Sami, I think im going to have to **** you with my ****

what are the conditions? how much money/how many matches?

chaddd

Smash Lord
So, you plan on convincing everybody to play puff against him?

M2K vs... JIGGLYPUFF!

I'd rather try and convince no one to play M2K in friendlies. If it were my tournament I'd probably even DQ people for it. Since he refuses to play anyone outside of a tournament I don't see why anyone should warm him up so he can take our money.

Of course I'm positive there will be at least a handful of little b*tches who will just want to play him so badly that they won't be able to manage it. Which, of course, is awesome.

:glare:

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Sami, I think im going to have to **** you with my ****

what are the conditions? how much money/how many matches?
I have to think about whether I want to make this super hype $5 3/5, or just go a set of 5 different characters and make you feel the pain :mad:

You gonna get that **** one way or another.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
Update.

We have the Venue until at least 2 AM. We do not expect the tournament to last this long. However, you never know.

Also...Anthony is only allowed to come to this tournament if he is going to win it and all his money matches.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'd rather try and convince no one to play M2K in friendlies. If it were my tournament I'd probably even DQ people for it. Since he refuses to play anyone outside of a tournament I don't see why anyone should warm him up so he can take our money.

Of course I'm positive there will be at least a handful of little b*tches who will just want to play him so badly that they won't be able to manage it. Which, of course, is awesome.

:glare:
LOL I kinda agree wholeheartedly with this- M2K refuses to play people, yet wants warmup time before he has to play.

chaddd

Smash Lord
LOL I kinda agree wholeheartedly with this- M2K refuses to play people, yet wants warmup time before he has to play.
Yeah it's too bad we have so many people that I can automatically assume would never even consider such a thing.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol, it would be pretty funny if everyone just ignored M2K. We should do it :reverse:

Update.

Also...Anthony is only allowed to come to this tournament if he is going to win it and all his money matches.
I plan to lose all of them... but why would that disqualify me from being allowed at the tournament? I figured that people would want my money. If I'm not there, then no one gets bbq dollars.

:awesome:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Is M2K really serious with refusing to play with people but still wanting warm up?
I was serious when I posted he told me I'd have to MM him if I wanted to play him seriously.
The observation about him wanting warmup is previous knowledge from seeing his behavior at tournaments.

D

Deleted member

I hope I can still go to this. Things are looking shakey.

I want Genghis Grill. I want Genghis inside me.

chaddd

Smash Lord
lol, it would be pretty funny if everyone just ignored M2K. We should do it :reverse:
:awesome:
I whole heartedly support this idea and will most likely be doing so.

Is M2K really serious with refusing to play with people but still wanting warm up?
Yeah, after Pound he refused to play anyone at all. With this upcoming tournament I'm sure he's going to want to change his mind and get lots of them to help him warm up.

m2k plays anybody in friendlies..hes trolling when he says money match..lol

anyway, see u guys there
It's not trolling when you're completely serious, and oh yeah, you say it in REAL LIFE. I fail to see how he's "just trolling" when he's been here almost two weeks and hasn't friendlied anyone worth a damn.

PB&J

Smash Hero
me,mike g,travis,merck,soft,red fox,and my friend tim all played m2k already.

just come over and u can play him

tubes

Smash Ace
Update.

We have the Venue until at least 2 AM. We do not expect the tournament to last this long. However, you never know.

We have the venue until 2 am? Well that's a relief. I thought the venue closed at 8 and I'm not going to be able to get there until at least 2 pm. Hopefully I'll make it for singles. Do doubles still start at 10:00?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Wellllll Fullmetal said that he was going to wait for Rayku (and me, lounis, and ovonte), and we're not getting there until about 2 pm.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Yeah, after Pound he refused to play anyone at all. With this upcoming tournament I'm sure he's going to want to change his mind and get lots of them to help him warm up.
Wow, thats pretty gay.

Hmm, you mind helping me with ganon? Even if its after the tourney so it doesn't affect the tourney itself if you're thinking about that; I really really want to work on my ganon/peach game but GA never plays smash with each other >_>

VietGeek

Smash Hero
so apparently i can't have the day off tomorrow so it's a no go

Translation:

Hey guys if you ever wanted to know why there seems to be $15 less in the pot than expected, it's because that money is instead going toward things like fried rice (w/ MSG) and buffalo wings.

i'd be pretty upset if i was getting cheated out of $15 too tbqh

:048:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Reminder:
Pretty please bring full setups!

Also, I am amending the amount for singles entry- I had intended 10$ entry- and that is what it shall be.

Try to be there around noon please, guys! =)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Results from my memory:

Singles-
1. M2K
2. Druggedfox
3. Merck
4. Fullmetal
5. Rayku
5. Cornel
7. XIF

Doubles-
1. Chaddd+XIF
2. Rayku+Fullmetal
3. M2K+PB&J

I had such an awesome time at this tourney- I wish I'd had more time to play people- but such is the burden of hosting. lol
People who I want to play against LOTS in the near future:

Druggedfox, Rayku, SleepyK, Soft

GET AT ME BOYS

Also, good **** GA for halfway protecting this house. We'll get 'em next time!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Good ****ing **** Merck!

oh yeah the rest of you guys are cool too lol

Sorry Mike I couldn't make it. :(

BBQ°

Smash Champion
chaddd lost to Merc in winners

I'm not sure who he lost to in losers. Maybe cornel.

I had a great time at this. I'll post shoutouts laterrrrr.

FullMetal- fuuuuuu. We'll money match SOON. lol

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Oh cool. I hope you do another tourney there. (It's so close to where I live >.<)

chaddd

Smash Lord
I lost to Merc and then I lost to Cornel. No johns, I'm just not keeping up with the game the way I used to.

T_Bag

Smash Rookie
Thanks to everybody that came out. We WILL be doing more events shortly so be on the lookout.

To Sleepy, Dogy, and all others involved with recording, and commentary- Thanks guys, this really made the event alot more professional, and we appreciate it.

To Mike- You are the greatest, and thanks for the help with everything. You know I love you <3.

To everybody I havn't seen in forever- I saw you, and loved it. I will see you again, and I will enjoy it.

To everybody I had never seen before- Thanks for coming out, and I hope all of you guys will continue to come to events, and help strengthen our community.

To everybody I played MvC3 with- **** you guys, I'm the best, and it must suck getting destroyed ALL the time.

T_Bag

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I forgot.

To the schedule of cheerleading competitions- Thanks alot bro. You provided us all with weird clown-like 13 year old girls to walk past on the way to the room. Hopefully we can work something out so we always have this benefit at all our future tournaments.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Haha. Not yet, Mikey. I learned a great lesson on Saturday. I'm playing Falco from now on. hahahaha
this makes me a little sad, i've really contemplated furthering my efforts to replicate and improve upon your ganon in particular :urg:

although, i've contemplated going fox full time, so i guess i'm not far behind you lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I'm feeling fox too, Chris.

My old school metagame isnt suited for peach anymore it seems LOL

Top Bottom