• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal and TrueGamer presents: "GG"!!! March 5th!

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
I'll talk to Tommy about getting the results fully posted. Your from memory results are accurate for the end result there.

Glad to see everyone come out to this. Thank you guys.

Mike...great job running everything. Super awesome appreciation thanks. My undying love for you grows more and more day by day. Pretty soon I'll have a giant *** sack full of undying love.

Tommy...hey.

Anthony...all trash talking aside, it's good to see you are improving very much. Keep at it man. I really need to step my game up...GA is getting much more competitive these days.

Chad...we are friends.

New guys...you are no longer new guys

Josh...you need to practice WAY more

Evan...you also need to practice WAY more

Ryan...dude...you need to practice WAY more

Sami...come on man...practice more.

Myself...dude...come on...you have to practice more.

GA...we need to practice MORE!!!!

Also I need to see more high-fives going on. WAY more high-fives.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Anthony...all trash talking aside, it's good to see you are improving very much. Keep at it man. I really need to step my game up...GA is getting much more competitive these days.
Thanks Jimbro! Just keep running these awesome tournaments and I'll keep improving :D

I'll post shoutouts once T-Bag posts the results thread (lol?)

Also I need to see more high-fives going on. WAY more high-fives.
Agreed. lol

What're you talkin about, your peach is amazing >_<
more like gay

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
uh i need a bracket so i can figure out who's playing in some of these matches derp herp

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
matches I remember happening:

Me vs Jim (Fox ditto, both on FD, Green vs Blue fox)
Me vs Fullmetal twice(All fox vs marth)
Me vs Cornel(Only 2 games, fox(me) vs falco/marth)
Me vs Merck(All fox vs falco, goes to game 5)
Me vs M2K(lol i suck)
Xif vs Fullmetal (Starts with DK vs fox, then switches to peach/marth)
Xif vs Articanus (Peach vs Marth, All FD)
Xif vs M2K (Peach vs Marth)
Articanus vs Soft (Marth vs Sheik with a brinstar CP)
Articanus vs Rayku (Marth vs sheik)
Merck vs M2K
Merck vs Chaddd
Cornel vs Chaddd
Cornel vs PBnJ (Falco dittos I think)

Hopefully that'll be helpful until the bracket gets put up

BBQ°

Smash Champion
on thegreatwazoo's setup I had a bracket match of me (marth) vs Patch (fox/falcon)

I also had a few money matches recorded on his setup. Is sleepyk uploading wazoo's matches or should I just talk to wazoo and help him with names?

T_Bag

Smash Rookie
I'll be posting full results when I get off. Should be around 5:00 or something. Who was recording on Rayku's TV? I played my matches against Rayku, and Cornell on that setup.

SleepyK

i am uploading every match. kaseza is sending me matches as he finds them so they'll be up on my channy chans for my larger amount of melee subby subs

my chubby subbies

BBQ°

Smash Champion
alright. On rayku's TV, some of my matches were

Rayku vs BBQ, best 3/5 (It was 0-3)
Tairseth vs BBQ, best 3/5 (it was 3-0)

I think that was it. I also had a lot of friendlies recorded. It would be great if they got uploaded too! I want to study all my matches :D

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yeah a lot of matches on rayku's tv had dogy's commentary.

Also, 4Aces, sorry we didn't play. I'm definitely playing you next time!

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Definitely. I look forward to it.

Lol post #666. Yay.

Edit: Wow, approx. 4 years and that's all I have? O.o

Edit 2: For some reason I always assumed that you were either Hispanic or black, even after we were friends on fb for a while. lol I might've been looking at your friend next to you in those pictures. haha

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yeah actually Dr Peepee thought I was the other mexican guy in that profile picture lol.

But I am also hispanic, believe it or not.

Also, what's your facebook?

chaddd

Smash Lord
this makes me a little sad, i've really contemplated furthering my efforts to replicate and improve upon your ganon in particular :urg:

although, i've contemplated going fox full time, so i guess i'm not far behind you lol.
It will always piss me off how little work my opponents have to do when they're using Falco compared to the very limited options of Ganon. Of course when you have to play a DK or a Samus or a Peach, Ganon is always hilarious to have. It just doesn't seem worth it to focus on Ganon anymore, if I'm going to play at all.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
on thegreatwazoo's setup I had a bracket match of me (marth) vs Patch (fox/falcon)

I also had a few money matches recorded on his setup. Is sleepyk uploading wazoo's matches or should I just talk to wazoo and help him with names?
Yeah this.

i am uploading every match. kaseza is sending me matches as he finds them so they'll be up on my channy chans for my larger amount of melee subby subs

my chubby subbies
Wow, people know my first name? :bee:

But I also didn't except 15 min splitting. I have unlimited size replays, so I was a little surprised on the GF split.

As well, I gave Sleepy all the files, so it's on him to get those uploaded.

DJRome

Smash Hero
It will always piss me off how little work my opponents have to do when they're using Falco compared to the very limited options of Ganon. Of course when you have to play a DK or a Samus or a Peach, Ganon is always hilarious to have. It just doesn't seem worth it to focus on Ganon anymore, if I'm going to play at all.
really want to like this post

SleepyK

will have to wait until after pax; the internet at the hotel is slow

Top Bottom