• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fullmetal presents: Tipped Off 7! ROAD TO APEX!!! December 3rd/4th!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
anybody offering housing?

car from NC. no, i will probably not be in possession of dr peepee. but i very well may have $mike. the rest of our car isn't bad either. not that it should exactly matter, but if you can house our car (4/5) that would be very convenient.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
I literally said the same thing before reading your post.

This tourny is going to be amazing. I want to try to get shia wia here,so if any south floridians are coming to this,you guys should give him a ride
Shia Wia? Did you do that on accident? If so, that's what i'm calling shiz from now on.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'ma stop by and say hi to all you beautiful people. It's been a while.

Don't really have money to enter sadly though haha.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Whoa da **** sfl in dis *****!? I think im gonna have to hustle the money to get here now I live way to close not to come. Gotta chill with them!

That said I think I maybe in the best smash shape of my life ever gonna have to turn heads again =)

Edit blea do you wanna team wif me if you come? You agress I support? I"ll be sober of course :)
:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo someone with a good setup record this, toasty? blea's consistent with the uploads but the quality is mad trash.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Whoa da **** sfl in dis *****!? I think im gonna have to hustle the money to get here now I live way to close not to come. Gotta chill with them!

That said I think I maybe in the best smash shape of my life ever gonna have to turn heads again =)

Edit blea do you wanna team wif me if you come? You agress I support? I"ll be sober of course :)
:phone:
bro if we go lets team yuh heard

Top Bottom