• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
I got you. Bringing some folks from Tampa for this ****, too.

Five dollars, best two out of three. My Sheik or my Doc versus your Samus. Take your pick.

Smooth Criminal
Done, even though im probably going Falco for this tourney.

Definitely go Shiek.

Oh, and I guess ill try to bring some guys from LA. I dont really talk to them much, but ill give them a heads up at least.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I wish Marty was coming so he could bring the Melty Blood and other games. I miss that guy already.
i know ya love me, baby.

but, on a side note, there is a possibility i may be at this. my hatred for Smash has subsided enough to go hang out with friends, but not nearly enough to enter.

tubes

Smash Ace
i know ya love me, baby.

but, on a side note, there is a possibility i may be at this. my hatred for Smash has subsided enough to go hang out with friends, but not nearly enough to enter.
You should at least enter teams. Its one thing smash does better then your so called "legit" fighting games.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Add Parker to the "interested" category. Sounds like fun. Who's going from Gainesville? I'll be living at the university of Florida this coming fall.

Vts

Smash Champion
guess i can bring a set up also since i noticed u only have 1 under set up.

i can bring a full set up but someone might complain about flat screen lag since i'll be bringing a 19 inch monitor/ tv lol

tubes

Smash Ace
Dude...

Dragon Con is that weekend

haha
Isn't Dragoncon like the only nerd related convention not 100% devoted to Nippon-land left? If so that's pretty cool and all but I'll go to the smash convention thank you. If not then I'll pick the one that doesn't make me throw up every time I look around for over 30 seconds at a time.

EDIT!
or listen to the environment for over 30 seconds at a time.

Laijin

Smash Hero
yeah, because Sakura has done SO well at every tournament so far, and Chun-Li hasn't... <_<
honestly, what is it with you and Dogy liking little girls so much...
Its like picking a little azn girl over a hot, busty hispanic girl.
Its a completely different experience. But in the end both of them are good, but only one of them are better. ;)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Tubes - lies. C. Viper has to have the DUMBEST hairstyle i have ever seen. i don't think i would mind her as much if she didn't look so dumb.

@Laijin - ...how does a little Japanese girl even COMPARE to a hot, busty Hispanic girl? You live in a very sick world... <_<

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yeah, because Sakura has done SO well at every tournament so far, and Chun-Li hasn't... <_<
honestly, what is it with you and Dogy liking little girls so much...
:-o

Where the **** did that come from? My last post in this thread was over 2 weeks ago, and had absolutely nothing to do with Street Fighter, Sakura, or any relationship to girls at all.

WHAT THE **** DID I DO TO DESERVE THAT. :|

Atleast my girl doesnt have an elbow for a thigh.

they are pedophiles...
I agree Eugene LOL
Y'all n***as......

Top Bottom