• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
okely dokely you can try :)

@Frames: you know you want to mod battle MM me >:D

@MarsFool: a few months ago i was being an immature nutsack and you called me out on it and scared me. how would you like to put that behind us with a contest of smash bros money taking?

Frames

DI
@tom duh of course i'll MM you $2 fox falcon?

edit - i got a lot better since to4 i wanna play segagenesis or whatever again LOL

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, I want to go badly now lol, but I doubt I can make it then.

If I plan on going to FL sometime this summer, will that work well enough? =p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sure man, I'd love to do that.

We'll talk about who all we can take later on, I suppose. I'd like to get a rough estimate of people going soon so we can get housing lol.

Somasu

Smash Ace
I haven't showed my face at this ****ing community for way too ****ing long. Most of you probably don't really even remember me. If I can pull up enough cash to get my *** over to GA during the time this tournament is happening, I'll ****ing be there.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I haven't showed my face at this ****ing community for way too ****ing long. Most of you probably don't really even remember me. If I can pull up enough cash to get my *** over to GA during the time this tournament is happening, I'll ****ing be there.
WTF soma?

Way to appear from the dead again! lol
Hope you can make it to this- apparently GA has another furry now. :laugh:

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
My chances of attending at least a good amount of this is looking pretty AMAZING right now!!!!

<3<3<3

I'll probably be in either Suwanee, Lawrenceville, or Buford that weekend :) [on the 5th I will actually probably be in Monroe, GA]...but yeah I'll give more details in the next few weeks as I find stuff out [epic time in my life, but I don't wanna give it away ^_^]

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
maybe...I'll be owning a business [LOL yeah it's a gas station/convenience store XD] which means my only guaranteed day off is a sunday but even then I'd have to stop by and check up on things...when the business gets going then I can see about going to tourneys regularly :)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
With commentary? :D
Of course =) The best EC commentator gotta provide that exclusive commentary for all the sexy people out there lol. I was pretty tight I missed Tipped Off 4, so I'm definitely not gonna miss this one. There better be DJs over there. I'll dead a$$ bring me own all the way from New York lol. Quit life!

Top Bottom