• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fund ARMADA TO MELEE-FC - Armada can't make it =(, refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I saw someone saying that armada should team with darkrain
[COLLAPSE="mfw"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Rayku

Smash Lord
I will donate when I get paid this Thursday. Anything to see my favorite player play

:phone:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
im not the type to ditch people i will not do that.
Are you sure? Arm2king really does seem invincible, and I'm just curious that that is truely unbeatable. Its one of the few things that still gets me excited about teams at tournies.

Armada

Smash Lord
Sorry but no :p
Would love a MM between the 4 of us though!

More then 300 so far is really good =)

Rostigalen said he found tickets for 7600sek (a little bit more then 1000 dollars) so I hope those tickets will not get any more expenssive in a soon future.

Looks like I maight be coming back to USA sooner the expected

Hype!

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
If it is at all possible, please book the tickets asap. I'm (very) confident this fund will succeed, but if the tickets get too expensive, we might be out of luck.

I'll donate when I get my ****ing paypal working. *sigh*

LLDL

Smash Hero
New donation paypal is updated. I have moved the funds to the new email.

I just don't want paypal touching any of the donations since the first email is linked to my ebay sellers account and I have active sales and seller fees etc.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sorry but no :p
Would love a MM between the 4 of us though!

More then 300 so far is really good =)

Rostigalen said he found tickets for 7600sek (a little bit more then 1000 dollars) so I hope those tickets will not get any more expenssive in a soon future.

Looks like I maight be coming back to USA sooner the expected

Hype!
MM? You kidding me? We'll be playing for hundreds of $ in GF!

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
I was trying to empty my paypal the few cents was annoying :p but I'm giving more if I have much money left after my next paycheck

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Will be getting a pay check in a few weeks, will put half towards armada.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
It's kind of ridicolous that armada is asking for money when she already won a few nationals, that itself should give you no excuse to support yourself.

If anything give money to people who really wanna go and can't afford to.

/thread

Armada

Smash Lord
Actually a lot of people asked me if I would go. I said I can't go unless I get my tickets paid. I already have plans for Apex 2013 and that will cost a lot of money.

I graduate out from Highschool 1 month ago and all my money for the past 3 years have only been my smash money.

And if you can try to think outside of the box Im getting older now and stuff like driver licence getting a own place exc is more important so I can't just throw around money like that.

Beat!

Smash Master
It's kind of ridicolous that armada is asking for money when she already won a few nationals, that itself should give you no excuse to support yourself.

If anything give money to people who really wanna go and can't afford to.

/thread
Yeah, because Armada was the one who requested this.

Oh wait.

LLDL

Smash Hero
robyextreme, Armada IS that person who wants to go and cannot afford it atm. He gave his tournament winnings to his family for various things. Not only that, he is THE MOST LIKELY person right now to make that money back. There is a sense of security with it being Armada, I really don't see the problem =)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
put robyextreme on your ignore lists guys
he's /that guy/

Armada

Smash Lord
robyextreme, Armada IS that person who wants to go and cannot afford it atm. He gave his tournament winnings to his family for various things. Not only that, he is THE MOST LIKELY person right now to make that money back. There is a sense of security with it being Armada, I really don't see the problem =)
When the thread for Pound V was up (the donations) it was true I gave away a lot and I help them still sometimes with money problems. But I actually have enough to go to both this and Apex 2013 but I CAN'T use my money in that way.

Im not in school and have no job and a lot of other expenssive things is not that far away (driver license/own place exc).

But tbh I actually didn't liked when M2k in the Pound V thread talked about me helping out with money (Im not mad at him at all I probably did forget to tell him to not tell other people).

But I would appreciate if people stop talking about it.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
We could make a thread to get Javi to Rule 6, I was looking it up and ticket prices are just a bit above 400$, and you could probably find cheaper if you searched harder than I did.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
Armada, you don't have to justify yourself.

People love to see you at tournaments because your Peach is almost as sexy as your Young Link*, people start funds, people give money for you because they want to. I think this is all we need to know.

robyextremez

Smash Rookie
armada is scrubby. suck a ****. i'm better than him.

don't donate to this loser. donate to real pros who need it like me. I beat axe and kage together.

(in my dreams)

i'm SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom