• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fund Raiser for Armada Donations goal reached

Armada

Smash Lord
Okay i have found cheep tickets 450 dollars and if people donate money fast the prices hopefully not will be higher than that =).

LLDL

Smash Hero
Someone should manage the money. Does Aniolas even know that that is the purpose of money he just randomly received lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
THIS POST WILL KEEP TRACK OF ARMADA'S DONATIONS.
GOAL: $500.00 USD

DONATIONS GO TO ANIOLAS'S PAYPAL ACCOUNT:
aniolas@gmail.com

AFTER YOU DONATE, PLEASE POST THE EXACT AMOUNT OF MONEY AND TYPE OF CURRENCY THAT YOU DONATED IN THIS THREAD, I WILL UPDATE ACCORDINGLY

LIST OF DONATIONS:

• Rostigalen: $27.27 USD
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None

TOTAL: $27.27 USD

KEEP IT UP!

Armada, if you could have Aniolas periodically come here and post a list of how much he received every so often, that would be perfect.
Keepin track of the donations on the first page. Step it up guys :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Someone should manage the money. Does Aniolas even know that that is the purpose of money he just randomly received lol.
I knew you were going to be the one to step it up and make an organized post for this thread. :) You seem like an organized person.

$500?

It costs $1000+ to go from Ontario to NY where I am; how does Canada get stuck with such a crappy deal?
Just spend some time looking for prices and eventually you will find a good price.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I knew you were going to be the one to step it up and make an organized post for this thread. :) You seem like an organized person.
Thanks haha. Hopefully people will see the list and just bandwagon in and start the cash flow.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Because this is for both pound 5 and genesis 2 round trip. Beast possibly won't be enough to cover both round trip, and he said himself he can't guarantee that he'll win.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Nice post CHAiN-ACE, but I actually donated 27.27, not 27.00. Pure coincidence that when I converted earlier from SEK to USD, it'd boil down to 27.27 =p

27 cent is serious business

Edit: Oh yeah, I left a message on PayPal using my Swedish smashboards name, Isa. Just in case Armada/Aniolas shows up and wonders who this Rostigalen dude is who claims he donated money.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I couldn't care less if it's for Genesis, this tournament is in 2 months, genesis is atleast 4-5 months from P5, you'd have much more time to donate with Genesis 2 than this one. Be smart.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Nice post CHAiN-ACE, but I actually donated 27.27, not 27.00. Pure coincidence that when I converted earlier from SEK to USD, it'd boil down to 27.27 =p

Edit: Oh yeah, I left a message on PayPal using my Swedish smashboards name, Isa. Just in case Armada/Aniolas shows up and wonders who this Rostigalen dude is who claims he donated money.
That was my bad, the comma confused me. I updated it with the right amount :)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i totally see where you are coming from

mr,r.gluttonly/whoever else, i tired to help them come but they just ignore me... >=/
wooooooooooooow i just remembered ur pm !!! i was gonna reply to it that night but somehow fell asleep later on and just completely forgot about it soz XD

anyways theres no way for me to come to something thats during school + i really dont have the money atm haha.
I think i could somehow convince my mom to go i think if i wouldnt have school and had enough money.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
previously from what i know, armada has to use a lot of his money for his school and family and living. it is not simply "win money, go to tournament with that money".

i think when he was saying he would probably need ~500$ or so to get to pound, he was taking beast into account already.... a ticket from sweden is a lot more than $500 as well, dont forget that! He is only looking for help and we wanna see the hype so its time to help!

Zodiac

Smash Master
My reign ended '08, he's won everything in '09 & '10.
I'd like to see you start ****** everyone with sheik again. But that aside I'll start the donations when I see the video on waffles channel

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
previously from what i know, armada has to use a lot of his money for his school and family and living. it is not simply "win money, go to tournament with that money".

i think when he was saying he would probably need ~500$ or so to get to pound, he was taking beast into account already.... a ticket from sweden is a lot more than $500 as well, dont forget that! He is only looking for help and we wanna see the hype so its time to help!
But he posted saying he found a cheap ticket for $450. :confused:

I donated $5.
Nice.

I'd like to see you start ****** everyone with sheik again. But that aside I'll start the donations when I see the video on waffles channel
Me too.

My reign ended '08, he's won everything in '09 & '10.
I see.

Serious indeed. :colorful:

Armada

Smash Lord
I have talked to Aniolas so he knows why are using he´s paypal so no problem there =).

Metalrefelctslime: WF against Zgetto at Smack was the last time i lost a set in Pal but last time i place second was Dec 2008 when i lost against Calle W (me beat be twice in GF).
And no Amsah and Zgetto can take second place =).

Yeah the prices was from Spain (from Holland the prices are around this area too) so i will be paying for a ticket from Sweden to Holland/Spain.

Last time i cheecked that was more expensive from Sweden that´s a bit cheeper this way that´s why i thought that was a good idea =).

Chain-ACE: Yeah i will talk to him.

Thanks to everyoone how have donate and everyone how have helped me =).

JPOBS

Smash Hero
what does it matter if he wins BEAST or not? will him winning/losing beast affect you donating?

either donate cuz you want to help armada come to pound or stfu

Pi

Smash Hero

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
450.00 eh? Im going to start asking the people who originally said they'd donate.

im poor but if it gets to 400.00 ill match the extra 50.00. I want armada here.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
since i'm not going to go to pound5, through i really fuucking want to, may as well donate to someone who i enjoy watching. i'm in.

Top Bottom