• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

Skazryk

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, 2pac29 brawl tag is jmac. and yes he is by far the best fox in norcal. he may not be as good as lucien would have been, if he had kept playing. but, the only fox that ive played better than he is would have to be champ from so cal. Also Ive never heard of you zhamy. but the fact is that jmac is more than likely going to be pr'd in the next rankings, the only reason he hasn't been in the past is that the panel tends to be a bit bay area biased.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
hey guys, 2pac29 brawl tag is jmac. and yes he is by far the best fox in norcal. he may not be as good as lucien would have been, if he had kept playing. but, the only fox that ive played better than he is would have to be champ from so cal. Also Ive never heard of you zhamy. but the fact is that jmac is more than likely going to be pr'd in the next rankings, the only reason he hasn't been in the past is that the panel tends to be a bit bay area biased.
Thank you for arguing something we've already cleared up?

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
Well Me and Ruddy (and Samboner) will have some good results from Whobo very soon guys ;p I don't think I'm teaming with Samboner anymore tho.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I definitely expect good results. I am starting to believe Sam is the best Fox. He killed me with up smash like once out of like 5 matches. He knows his shine stall really well. He ****ted all over me on wi-fi. There was barely any lag. He just kept out-smarting me.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NKB, I hope you take that back. He's smart....but it doesn't translate as definitively offline.
I don't know. Honestly, I think he is gonna be set for great things. He NEVER posts on the boards, and yet he knows so much and does things never discussed. He does so many things I gave up on doing because I thought they were stupid and uses them properly. I felt embarrassed when he would shine stall to up air me for kills, and his edge game is quite superb.

We will see after WHobo where that all stacks up. Right now I will say the best is either Sam or Rook.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Congrats on 1k posts, NKB.

I figure it this way. You can talk about online lag or whatever else you want, but being able to consistently place on WiFi means you have to be at least decent at the game.

Consider this: The only person ranked higher on the AiB ladder is Ally, and he's no joke offline. The guy is good at this game.

He NEVER posts on the boards, and yet he knows so much and does things never discussed.
That's the thing - posting on the boards is a way of helping the community. If none of the big contributors posted, their Foxes would still be just as good, but the rest wouldn't get any better. Him posting/not posting on the boards doesn't really translate into skill or lack thereof.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Thanks man for the congrats!

I guess what I was kinda going with the no posting thing is like he doesn't discuss with us his strategies. Like all of it is his, and that's pretty impressive coming up with his own style and not having any help from anyone else.

I am just basically excited to see where he goes with his Fox in an offline tourney. From what I heard he places well offline as well.

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man for the congrats!

I guess what I was kinda going with the no posting thing is like he doesn't discuss with us his strategies. Like all of it is his, and that's pretty impressive coming up with his own style and not having any help from anyone else.

I am just basically excited to see where he goes with his Fox in an offline tourney. From what I heard he places well offline as well.
congrats in 1k post from me as well! gosh i wish i had that many...(sigh)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
33rd out of 140 World Hobo (Whobo) Singles 04/11/09

I would've been 25th but Affinity cp'ed me to luigi's mansion (which was banned). I had beaten him 1st match and brought him to last stock 81% 3rd match. 2% away from an upsmash. I didn't know it was banned, I even asked him if it was (he said no, twice), until I found out like 2 hrs later. By then it was too late. If I had beaten Affinity I could've gone on to possibly (15% chance) of beating DMG and then possibly (75% chance) of beating Ultimate Razer and placing like 9th. Oh well, I'm all pumped up so I'm planning on placing 1st at my next local tourney lol.

Edit: Had to add a vid :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypn9mTMgW0

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
33rd out of 140 World Hobo (Whobo) Singles 04/11/09

I would've been 25th but Affinity cp'ed me to luigi's mansion (which was banned). I had beaten him 1st match and brought him to last stock 81% 3rd match. 2% away from an upsmash. I didn't know it was banned, I even asked him if it was (he said no, twice), until I found out like 2 hrs later. By then it was too late. If I had beaten Affinity I could've gone on to possibly (15% chance) of beating DMG and then possibly (75% chance) of beating Ultimate Razer and placing like 9th. Oh well, I'm all pumped up so I'm planning on placing 1st at my next local tourney lol.

Edit: Had to add a vid :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypn9mTMgW0
I honestly think DMG would have packed your lunch! =D Good **** though in placing. I will probably update tomorrow morning. I also noticed Zeton reppin Fox hard too. I hope he remembered me when I shouted him out while I watch watching his team watch on live stream.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I honestly think DMG would have packed your lunch! =D Good **** though in placing. I will probably update tomorrow morning. I also noticed Zeton reppin Fox hard too. I hope he remembered me when I shouted him out while I watch watching his team watch on live stream.
Haha don't worry I remembered :3 Thanks for the support ^^

25th place out of 140 in World Hobo 1 v 1s 4/11/09

9th place in doubles teaming with Clel (Marth) Team name Rapid Royal 4/11/09

...did I get everything?

Lol Don't fret about it too much Ruddy, I chewed Affin out a lil bit for that after I found out as well. =/
Alot of people didn't know it was banned either. XD

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
Haha don't worry I remembered :3 Thanks for the support ^^

25th place out of 140 in World Hobo 1 v 1s 4/11/09

9th place in doubles teaming with Clel (Marth) Team name Rapid Royal 4/11/09
WAY TO GO! hey man we havent talked in a while! how are things well.. i can tell good cause of your fine results lol!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Lol Don't fret about it too much Ruddy, I chewed Affin out a lil bit for that after I found out as well. =/
Alot of people didn't know it was banned either. XD
Um, when did you chew me out? I had no idea Luigi's Mansion was banned until I saw Ruddy post about it a day or two after we got back to Kansas; it was used a lot in tournament by lots of people. There was bad stage info at the tournament overall.

But anyway, I talked to Ruddy about it yesterday. Everything's been resolved.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Um, when did you chew me out? I had no idea Luigi's Mansion was banned until I saw Ruddy post about it a day or two after we got back to Kansas; it was used a lot in tournament by lots of people. There was bad stage info at the tournament overall.

But anyway, I talked to Ruddy about it yesterday. Everything's been resolved.
You were too tired (and being a jerk) to the car after the tournament when I confronted you about it, so you probably don't remember. =/

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Yeah, sorry about that. I was tired, sick, cold, and already irritated by the whole thing with Ed going missing. Honestly though, I don't remember you telling me anything in the car. I think we were all just really exhausted after WHOBO.

We'll continue talking at Karma's today. I don't think the Fox boards want us having a conversation in their results thread :laugh:

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Lol sorry, just looking at front page, you accidentally put me down for placing twice at World Hobo (I placed 33rd in singles). I think that's Zeton's 25th in singles (you put it under me) and 9th in doubles :p.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Lee10
USA, SouthWest, AZ.
Crew: (If your in one) lol
PMs

I main MK, and I secondaried Falco & Diddy, but after a few friendlies using Fox, I started likeing his comboes and speed, so he is my third main, in place of Diddy lol. I haven't played in any non-wifi tournaments yet, can't afford the gas to go to Phoenix lol.

Reznor

work in progress
hey i just wanted to say i got 49th at whobo and i used fox

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Just thought i'd post my results from the past two tourneys of Stigma-B

Placed 13th out of 43.
Was an offline tourney held on the 29 th of March 2009.

Also placed 7th out of 46.
Offline Tourney held on the 26th of April 2009.

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
MvI Clash of Brokenness: Battle of Truthiness

April,25 2009 Chicago,Illinois

Placed 17 out of 32 (44 in pools)
It was an offline tourney

NightShadow6

Smash Journeyman
Battle for WNY5

Rochester,NY

January 1st 2008

Placed 5th out of 30

lost to mk after a ditto i went fox then lost lol

Zephil

Smash Ace
I have a couple of tourney form long time ago but I don´t post them because they don´t have a site or something that shows all the data of the tourney. If that doesn´t matter I would put my best tourney so far.

PC Modding Smash Tourney
Panama City, Panama
February, 28 2009
Placed 8th out of 90 using Fox in at least one battle of each match (I had to use a lot my counter in case somebody wanted to use me pikachu xD)

^ P.S. lol if the tourney was January 1st, 2008 he rocks! Brawl didn´t even wasn´t out for that time... xD... of course is a joke

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
WEST COAST, LAS VEGAS, NV

5 out of 47 singles on 3/23 at Vegas Weekly 42
5 out of 59 singles on 3/30 at Vegas Weekly 43
3 out of 28 singles on 4/5 at Top Deck Weekly 3
5 out of 22 singles on 4/12 at Top Deck Weekly 4
3 out of 54 singles on 4/13 at Vegas Weekly 45
3 out of 28 singles on 4/19 at Top Deck Weekly 5
4 out of 46 singles on 4/20 at Vegas Weekly 46
4 out of 32 singles on 4/26 at Top Deck Weekly 6
4 out of 48 singles on 4/27 at Vegas Weekly 47