• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion Comic

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a month ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

Bumping so that chaco does not forget about it AGAIN! D:<

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Uh... sorry. :/

Believe it or not I have been working on this, but... I just got annihilated by schoolwork. It's about half done, and what I have so far is decent. If no one minds giving me a little more time I can finish it. Sometimes the perfectionist in me takes over and I take forever to make stuff.

Also, we should find more people for future panels.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sokay dude! Schoolwork always comes first!!
And I too am busy with contests and comissions and scholarships. XD;

Chaco

Never Logs In
S'cool bro. And man, I was waiting on Neon Ness. Gettin all over me. :(

Neon Ness

After 5 months of blood, sweat, and me being lazy tears, we can finally get this thing up and running for real.

Her name is Zahra. High school Chemistry teacher.

It's 1000 x 500 pixels. I figured we would go vertical instead of horizontal, like a comic book. The next person doesn't even need to do 1000 x 500, the next 2 people could split it up and do 500 x 500 each or something. However people feel like dividing the panels to make it interesting...So yeah. There's my part, can't wait to see where this goes!

In case anyone forgot/didn't see, I think the theme we agreed on was teachers who moonlight as superheroes. Make of it what you will.

Neon Ness

I lol'd at a high school teacher saying "Oh noes". :laugh: That's really good, can't wait to see it finished.

I should start advertising this in my signature or something. We runnin' out of people.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
do you have any tips for? im not happy with how it is now, :ohwell: but i also dunno how to improve it, ...
i think the next person can start already. the finished piece won't be much different from the current thingie.

also, good idea about the signature!! :D

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, so Lokii is up.

I won't be able to do my panel until I get my new laptop. <.< And even then I'm going to have to get Photoshop on it.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm on it ASAP! :D
-already has an idea-

EDIT: Cant...find..tablet...pen o__o;
-searches under desk and couches and other stuff-

Neeeverrr mind.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hahaha I LOVE it Lokii.

Looks great so far. So I guess we're in limbo til I get my stuff, orrrrrr we find more people. :(

Neon Ness

Haha, that's great Lokii. You didn't hafta worry about trying to replicate my 'painterly' look, though. The cool thing about the fusion comic is everyone gets to use their own style. I still think it's good, though.

Chaco, could you add each panel to the first post? I think it'd be convenient and look pretty cool to see them all together.

And yeah, agreed. More people... :|

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks
I've been meaning to practice painterly style though xP Kinda wanna get to trying anime painterly without lines...so pretty * A *

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Making the reply to bump this topic.

I'm interested. I hate that we are restricted to only ONE panel. I'd love to go a page, Manga/comic style.

Anyway - either we continue this, or we start anew. Either way, I'm game. Give me the dirt, and I'll be on this like white on rice.

Neon Ness

Well the reason we restricted it to one panel before was because making a whole page took longer, and we didn't want people waiting in line to complain. But since you're the only one in line now I dunno if it matters much...

Then again, in the event that we do get more people we don't want to change the rules willy nilly. So let's just say everyone gets 1000 x 500 pixels to work with, and divide it up how you want. So if you wanted to make two 500 x 500 panels of someone in a fight scene then you could do something like that. It just sounds time consuming to give everyone a whole page though...

We'll iron out the rules some more before we start again. Once I figure out how I'll give myself the first post so I can edit stuff when needed. Still new to this whole moderator thing :dizzy:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sounds fine.

Raise some interest.

I suppose I'll do the same. When we garner enough interest and support, we can get this show on the road.

Neon Ness

If this gets going again you can count me in.
Cool man, added to the signup list.

Does anyone have any problems with the guidelines? I think they're pretty reasonable. Do you guys want a time limit? I dunno if we need one but it'd speed things up.

Also, as you can see not much has really happened in the 1st 3 panels :laugh: So whoever's next (ZIO?) probably should think about adding a twist or moving the story along substantially in their panel. The more we get stuff going the more easily people will be interested in joining, most likely.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's no much story I can tell in one panel.

I'll see what I can do.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry for taking so long. I'll get something done soon.

I just sorta threw stuff on me. Too much too soon. Lolz

EDIT - did it today. Hope you approve.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry for the choppy job.

Oh, and eff it. Double post so you know it's here.

Hopefully I don't need to explain that she's in the meeting room.

I won't go into what I see for the next panel, so i can see what is done next.

Neon Ness

This is actually making progress whaaat!?

That's awesome ZIO, new character to move the story along. Adding to first paaage. I wonder what boss man's gonna say, he looks extremely disappoint.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Notice what you put into the 1st panel, Neon.

HRNNNG. I want to say more. But, I gotta let the comic progress on its own. Anything I say can alter what the next artist may be thinking. :(

Anyway - glad to hear y'all like it.

Top Bottom