• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion Comic

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, Joe, you did better than I could do.

I'm terrible at coloring digitally. And that last page didn't work out how I wanted.

For next time, I have a better idea.

But in any case - that page is hilarious to me.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I still think you guys' pages turned out great. It's fun to see how different people draw Zahra. I also like joe's character design in general :laugh:

Well I haven't gone in... over a year so I'll go next. If anyone else new wants to jump in I'll step aside, I just didn't want ZIO and joeadok to have to keep alternating lol.

Also I sort of want to give some of these other staff members names, so I might try to work that in somehow in the next page. Not much has happened yet but it's moving along at a nice rate. We have a decent cast so far, I think it's time for a little more storytelling though before we pile in too many characters.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's a meeting about to happen.

I don't think we are gonna have any choice but to introduce a ton of new characters at some point.

Neon Ness

No I understand that. It's just so far we've introduced 4 key characters (at least I assume they're key, they have lines, I dunno) in 7 pages, I was afraid of having too many people and not enough storyline.

A bunch of staff will be present for the meeting no doubt, but at this point I was thinking most of them could be background characters. We want the characters we have so far--Zahra, purple dude, jogging suit, and pink haired woman-- to stand out, right? It'd be harder to do that if we kept introducing people.

But people can do as they please, it was just a suggestion. :laugh:

I'd love to go sometime, but I'm pretty terrible at coming up with plots. Can I go after Neon?
Yea dogg. I'll get to work on my panel.

And don't worry too much about having some elaborate plot twist panel, it could be something simple like the first one.

Geist

Smash Master
Ooh the drama unfolds.
You see I would try my hand at this, but I know I would ruin it. Aliens would become involved.
Or something.

Neon Ness

It's fine.

As long as there is some kind of cohesiveness from one panel to the next the whole point of this is for everyone to add what they want to the story.

If you can find a way to make aliens fit, throw 'em in by all means if that's really how you want the story to progress. The more the merrier!

Geist

Smash Master
It's fine.

As long as there is some kind of cohesiveness from one panel to the next the whole point of this is for everyone to add what they want to the story.

If you can find a way to make aliens fit, throw 'em in by all means if that's really how you want the story to progress. The more the merrier!
That's what I mean though.
They'd crash through the window, kidnap the class hamster and then disappear as abruptly and as mysteriously as they came, and without any regard for being cohesive to the story at hand.
I've done these joint stories in creative writing before, they were disastrous, albeit decently written.

Regardless, I'll probably do one when I have the spare time :D

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
They'd crash through the window, kidnap the class hamster and then disappear as abruptly and as mysteriously as they came

and then zara (sp?) runs to the toilet, turns to "SUPERTEACHER" and rescues the world haha, why not :D

awesome NN, can't wait for the next one! (the pink haired womans hair is so fluffy :3)

Top Bottom