• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUSION presents: UCI SMASH 2.0 - May 22nd - BRING SETUPS!/PRE-REG!/POOLS!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
why would I try to beat you when I could be having fun playing friendlies with someone else? friendlies with GSUB/Fiction were a much better trade. :) I only entered because it was pools.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Big grats to joey who won the tourney cause wow like mccain said your fox was on crack and moving at the speed of light.. seriously my favorite fox to watch lol so cool

Big thanks to FUSION and matt chu for hosting- definitely one of the nicest venues I've been in, a surplus of setups, well-run and everything. The only nitpicky complaint is to close the doors when the sun starts to go down cause my hands got cold at one point. It didn't affect me so much but some of the more technical spacey players might play a lot worse cause of it

UCI people - all you who went to uci you guys are actually really good, you guys know your stuff so keep it up and you'll get better fast if these tourneys keep happening

And yea connor not to like repeat this point over and over again but at the level we're at, there is not a single player in the world that we don't have a chance of beating, including m2k / armada / mango etc so it's always worth a shot

gsub - i will definitely beat you next time lol

i think im starting to like small stages more cause i can already apply pressure without having to approach at all. Also I think not playing sheik much has finally worked and im starting to enjoy using her from time to time even in friendlies so that's cool to me

i wanna say sorry to dave for choking and playing horrible while you carried me the entire time. i feel somewhat responsible for you losing interest that day.
Nah not at all man, if anything I knew what I was getting into before hand so there was no reason for me to get impatient. I think I was already getting impatient after our 2nd tourney set for like no reason whatsoever when you were playing pretty well that set too so yea it wasn't you.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Also I think not playing sheik much has finally worked and im starting to enjoy using her from time to time even in friendlies so that's cool to me
Yeah me too. I've mostly been playing other top tier characters, and when I play sheik it feels more fresh.

cj7loop90

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts

mattchu: You so proud of me. Also my bad for screwing up for most of the set in the doubles match against mr. stone and special k

melrak90/UMAD: what happened in pools, you were beating me in friendlies just before it started. Good set though

Anto: I like how you superwavedash Samus everywhere in our set

Connor and Alex: You guys are too good! I surprised myself when I took a match in pools.

DJ Mirror: That was a fun marth ditto set.

Pool #4: This was a fun pool :D

Zhu: Friendlies was fun, good luck in ochem and happy birthday

Cortez: Your samus is too good.

Eclipse: Why did you leave early?

Sorry if I left anyone else out. I had fun at this tournament.

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Fun tournament :)

Matthew: Thanks for hosting the tourney!
MacD: Glad to finally play you. You're too good, man.
Zhu: Nice playing you again!
Connor: **** turnips, lucky! Haha jk, you beat me fair and square.
Fiction: My bad for being emo lol, I thought I had the set. GG!
Dave: Nice seeing you again man! We should get in some friendlies next time!
Cameron: You're too funny, man. Lol.
Lucky: Thanks for the friendlies!
Everyone in my pool: Sorry for forgetting your names, lol, but GGs!
All the Samus mains at the tourney: Always fun meeting fellow Samus mains.

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh yea cortez, it was fun playing you, i was curious how good you were because i'd heard you name a lot, you're not bad yourself, it'd be cool if you started going to more, diversity is fun, well at least for me lol

Top Bottom