• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUSION presents: UCI SMASH 2.0 - May 22nd - BRING SETUPS!/PRE-REG!/POOLS!

NeoAkira

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring a TV + Cube (no Melee disk)

Speaking of which, anyone have a copy of Melee they'd like to sell me at a generously low price?
I dunno about a generously low price, but almost every Game Stop I've been to carries Melee at about $15.00. So there's always that.

Hyugoh

Smash Rookie
Sweet, I'll look for one tomorrow. And if i find a copy, I'll be bringing a full set up.

Anyway, who's down to play tomorrow?

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Irvine I get out from work around 9pm where at?
Ah 9pm is a little too late for me man, considering I'm in the 626 right now and I'd have to make a 40 mile drive at around 2am when I'll most likely be tired as **** /johns.

Also, sorry for the account name confusion, but I'm settled with this one. Hyugoh -> Cortez, just to be clear.

LuCKy

Smash Master
soooooo . .

is there gonna be amazing curry here or not? lol

plus can someone bring a super sf4 set up? jdm?

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
i kinda wanna play friendlies with ppl, my knee went backwards then outwards during my soccer game and now i'll be out from for for about a month so **** i can go to tournaments and play ppl lol with crutches.

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
Where can I see the registration list?
From the website, it's sent to a GoogleDoc. I can't really share it, and it's mostly for club stuff. The actual registration list will be sign-ups and stuff the day of the tournament.

i kinda wanna play friendlies with ppl, my knee went backwards then outwards during my soccer game and now i'll be out from for for about a month so **** i can go to tournaments and play ppl lol with crutches.
Ouch.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
I just checked the bus schedule... I would have to be up at like 7 am, and the bus ride would take 3 hours just to go from Buena Park to Irvine. Unless someone in the area can give me a ride (Connor? =]), count me out. Bah, I was really looking forward to getting back on the tournament scene too =/

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
wait wait im confused.so the venue is next to/near aldrich hall right?can i just call someone to guide me haha.im gonna be coming from CV

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah, you will see that building across aldrich hall

you will see a small road/small hill and go down that

the room would be on your left

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
wait wait im confused.so the venue is next to/near aldrich hall right?can i just call someone to guide me haha.im gonna be coming from CV
The Cross Cultural Center is right across from Aldrich Hall/Starbucks. The Dr. White Room is found inside the CCC on the bottom floor.

(858)353-5927. Oh, and Theresa might be visiting this weekend, Charles.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
The Cross Cultural Center is right across from Aldrich Hall/Starbucks. The Dr. White Room is found inside the CCC on the bottom floor.

(858)353-5927. Oh, and Theresa might be visiting this weekend, Charles.
OH SNAP SHES IN TOWN?or like..on this side of the country haha.fsho

Special K 554

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm no newb to the tourney scene, but I am new to Cali, having just moved here from texas (and before that, maryland/virginia where I used to smash it up with some of the best). Thankfully I have the weekends off right now, and I live in Irvine so I'm definitely down to get some smash in.

I actually haven't done much in the last few years with smash, as I was working weekends and moved away from college where we get a lot of play in. I'm more comfortable with melee for sure, never went to too many brawl tournies. Anyway, I can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

See you guys there. =)

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
For sure <strike>HugQ</strike> Hugo :)

I'm 90ish% going.
What's that 10% that's keeping you from going? Also, if you want, you can park at my place in El Monte and we can take my car. That way you save gas and I won't have to go alone lol. Down?

JDM

Smash Champion
If somebody brings a 360 setup of Super I'll bring my stick. If you're to lazy to bring your 360 you can bring the game and play at the zot zone for like $5.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hey can i come just for singles and bring a full setup and still get the discount or does it not work like that? either way i dont think itll be too big of a problem

Top Bottom