• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.I.M.P.E.D. 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
noooooo. If MalcomM can do it so can you. D:
Deh, Malcolm couldn't beat DIDDY.

**** that, I know for a fact I could beat ADHD with MK. Not that he's bad, but my MK kinda ***** now.

Plus, Sonic's too slow.

We need to hang out and play lots with dan and pat.

<3

:093:

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Deh, Malcolm couldn't beat DIDDY.

**** that, I know for a fact I could beat ADHD with MK. Not that he's bad, but my MK kinda ***** now.

Plus, Sonic's too slow.

We need to hang out and play lots with dan and pat.

<3

I suck at Melee but I could use the practice, we can do that. Dan just walks into my house with Mike comes into my room and we end up playing Brawl/Melee for hours. lol

I 2 stocked your Meta with Mario but just won by a stock against your Sonic. D: Play Sonic pl0x.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I suck at Melee but I could use the practice, we can do that. Dan just walks into my house with Mike comes into my room and we end up playing Brawl/Melee for hours. lol

I 2 stocked your Meta with Mario but just won by a stock against your Sonic. D: Play Sonic pl0x.
Lol, legit I wasn't trying john here.

We'll see how I do at castle. We should practice at my house before hand? :D

I'll teach you melee lol.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Yeah, if I don't end up sleeping overnight at Castle again before the tournament. lmfao.
You slept AT castle?

Or did I read that wrong. either way, too good lol.

Not that this pertains to anyone, but I made myself a quasadilla with BBQ sauce like 20 minutes ago, ****ing delicious.

Hax

Smash Champion
ok brian and you put me in a guilt trip throughout my brawl teams matches. you should be mad happy i ditched you; that **** was SUPPOSED to save you money cause i honestly don't think you're ready for top 3 in brawl especially not with me considering we have no synergy. i even told you i'd give you 30% of what me and leo won if we won money - which we came pretty close to - and you just brushed it off like an a-hole. that whole ditching thing set up a dumb good deal for you and you threw it away by entering and losing anyway. and your resentment towards me didn't help during my matches - that **** was on my mind at all times. and you're better off with zro anyway considering how good he is in teams in both games. if you're getting 13th place with HIM which is mad low for his teams standards idk what to tell you lmao.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
You slept AT castle?

Or did I read that wrong. either way, too good lol.

Not that this pertains to anyone, but I made myself a quasadilla with BBQ sauce like 20 minutes ago, ****ing delicious.

Yeah. X-0, PD, and I went there the night before the Jan 17th (?) tournament there to set up the stuff and make the place look nice and stuff and we ended up sleeping there overnight playing Brawl and drinking Fuze.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok, so I talked to NinjaLink about the teams money mistake, and he's cool with giving the $42 to Bum. I'm sure Jason will be fine with giving me the $42 I am owed.

Let's not repeat this error, Knightmare. :bee:

Hax

Smash Champion
ADHD was a mad good diddy player, and ksizz was an all-dreamland mainer who was mad good lol

Boxob.

Smash Lord
wow, cool stuff kirin.

Well, I'm out of here unless Dark.Pch desides to quote me with a rant of some sort later lol.

Great tourney, can't wait to see some of you all again at castle :D

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I love Hungrybox randomness.
Why did I come to this. I'll do shoutouts in a few, I have to go sing *ugh*

(anyone who doubts my skills money match me. I swear to god i'll **** the balls off you in singing)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
2: ADHD ($220.00)
3: Ksizzle4life ($132.00

???

who are these guys?
ADHD is the best Diddy Kong in the world as far as I'm concerned.

Ksizzle is a rising player in NJ that uses MK and Dedede. He took out Snakeee and SEIBRIK recently, so you better recognize!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, you guys love donating money to the M2K fund.
What choice do we have?

We have to keep paying the unbeatable God over and over in order to have tournaments.

I've had people tell me to just stop hosting and competing and to get the whole community to do it because M2K sucks the competitive fun out of the game by being unbeatable.

I'm obviously not going to do that, but yeah, it's really lame to have an instant-loss cruising the bracket and it's lame knowing that tournaments are just a contest for 2nd with him around with him taking the big money all the time.

Nothing against him personally, but I can't deny the fact that tournaments are far more interesting and fun without him there...

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Ok, so I talked to NinjaLink about the teams money mistake, and he's cool with giving the $42 to Bum. I'm sure Jason will be fine with giving me the $42 I am owed.

Let's not repeat this error, Knightmare. :bee:
So I'm just wondering, since m2k / NL got overpaid and you and bum got underpaid, how do you know? you just did the math like at the venue? or just discovered it as soon you got home or something? knightmare's not accurate with it when it comes to cash i guess :(

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
What choice do we have?

We have to keep paying the unbeatable God over and over in order to have tournaments.

I've had people tell me to just stop hosting and competing and to get the whole community to do it because M2K sucks the competitive fun out of the game by being unbeatable.

I'm obviously not going to do that, but yeah, it's really lame to have an instant-loss cruising the bracket and it's lame knowing that tournaments are just a contest for 2nd with him around with him taking the big money all the time.

Nothing against him personally, but I can't deny the fact that tournaments are far more interesting and fun without him there...
Everyone could just pick up Diddy Kong, specifically for fighting M2K.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So I'm just wondering, since m2k / NL got overpaid and you and bum got underpaid, how do you know? you just did the math like at the venue? or just discovered it as soon you got home or something? knightmare's not accurate with it when it comes to cash i guess :(
I did the math when I got home and saw the mistakes. He didn't change it to 60/30/10 and kept the 70/20/10 default that TIO uses.

Ether said:
Everyone could just pick up Diddy Kong, specifically for fighting M2K.
The best one lost to him twice yesterday.

M2K is not beatable.

People need to stop dreaming.

After you lose 100+ sets to him in tourny in Melee and Brawl like I have, you'll understand.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm uploading friendlies and all my tournament matches of me from this up now. When they are ALL done I'll post them here if anyone cares to see my Peach anyway.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I did the math when I got home and saw the mistakes. He didn't change it to 60/30/10 and kept the 70/20/10 default that TIO uses.

The best one lost to him twice yesterday.

M2K is not beatable.

People need to stop dreaming.

After you lose 100+ sets to him in tourny in Melee and Brawl like I have, you'll understand.
I wouldn't care if I had lost to him a thousand times. I would never say that, and I'm not giving up. Having an ALMOST auto first place is very rough I completely understand that. When someone is that good though, it just makes me want to get better and beat them that much more.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Man what happened to the stream ;_;? I know I was supposed to go but I didn't feel like it since I had no partner or any practice before hand. Also the biggest culprit was SF4, man that game is crack in a CD man :) been playing non stop since Thursday evening.

I think I'm slowly losing more interest in Brawl, I need moar IRL opponents to train with ;_;.

Hax

Smash Champion
word, sf4 is definitely crack. i need people to train with myself. =(

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I wouldn't care if I had lost to him a thousand times. I would never say that, and I'm not giving up. Having an ALMOST auto first place is very rough I completely understand that. When someone is that good though, it just makes me want to get better and beat them that much more.
Good mindset, imo.
word, sf4 is definitely crack. i need people to train with myself. =(
Word, i'm scraping together any extra cash I can get my hands on, to get a 360 and the game. And a stick too.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
God **** Outta Here Smod

Correction Inui Everyone Keep Paying A Kid Who Wears The Suit Or Controls A God(metaknight) Give Him The Suit Of A Prince(snake) And See How Far He Gets Or If He Keeps Winning. How About This M2k Or Anyone I Will Make A Bet If M2k Can Win A Tournament Without Using Mk But Just Str8 D3 Or Snake Even I Will Give Him 50 Bux But If He Loses And Gets Lower Than 1st He Gives Me Or Whom Ever Wants To Take Me On The Bet Loses 5o Bux. Who Has The Balls To Take Me On The Bet?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You're delusional.

He'll utterly crush every shread of moral you have in due time. It only happened to me a few months ago, which is kinda recent. I've literally lost 100+ times to him in Melee and Brawl in singles and teams. He destroyed any hope I had of beating him long ago.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Sorry ksizzle i kinda was pissed losing to you lol. first match idk what happened you were at ****in 131% i was at 0% and then you shuttle loop me like at some ridiculously low percent and i die. but atleast third game in the set you outplayed me good stuff on that.

EDIT : who beat bum inui n snakeee in singles lol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Eh, I don't really feel like posting shoutouts, but good **** to Knightmare and Alex Strife for getting everything run mad smoothly and quickly, a tourney this size is no joke and getting 4 events done in ~ 12 hours was pretty **** impressive.

<3 Melee, I wish we had had more friendly setups during barwl tournies, but I understand the tourney time constraints. Also, I'd be stoked for another tourney at that venue, but you should really see if there's a way to get better chairs in there, it kinda sucked having to awkwardly position your hands above/below a desk or sitt awkwardly sideways in the desk :p.

Oh yea, and RyanK, nice meeting you and playing you a bunch, you're mad cool. We should turkey ditto more, even though it's kinda an annoying matchup :p.

Everyone else that I already knew and played a bunch there, <333333 strong homo, quit life, etc etc etc.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
M2kious ............ God Of Gay

You're delusional.

He'll utterly crush every shread of moral you have in due time. It only happened to me a few months ago, which is kinda recent. I've literally lost 100+ times to him in Melee and Brawl in singles and teams. He destroyed any hope I had of beating him long ago.

easy for u to say right now its like kinda equal between me and ur socalled god lol
in melee i ***** him in the beginning then he started getting better and i was still beating him off and on now brawl
i just played him in teams and i am 1-0 right now.

so tell me inui if u do manage to beat you so called greek good m2kious the god of gay.

what will u say then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom