• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G.I.M.P.E.D. 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
PC Chris said:
Inui- pokemon shirts are cool. how can u tell me not to give up on snake when i see you use MK yourself :p LOL.
I went nearly 100% Snake in teams and used Snake more than MK in singles.

What are you talking about?

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
anyways for u yo say i am dumb is funny lol you just want mk to be there so you can feel good about urself. how about this we mm sometime either my sonic or snake vs ur mk or mk ditto doesnt matter to me you choose if i beat u dont say **** and also like i said the only reason whyppl like u say **** it with mk cause you guys suck no matter what character u use and will always lose in tournament so it doesnt matter to you but if your a person like me WES(for adhdtv Dalegendarysamus) who cares about fairness and want a balanced game win or lose then you would not say that. But i forgot what type of ppl i am trying to connect to. Its like telling ppl that in a gun fight that the reason they are losing to thier enemies is because he has a rocketlauncher and you have a handgun and the only way u will win is with the same gun.
But these ***** keep saying now i just have to get better with the handgun vs the rocketlauncher. Now you tell me ppl whats the probablity of a person with a handgun beating a person with a rocketlauncher? More like 1-100 even if both of you are at the same skill level with weapons, that probability is not one you want to go up against.

But like i said keep thinking that buttox.

Actually I can see the skilled person with a handgun headshotting the rocket
launcher guy before the rocket even gets to the handgun guy... but I see your point, I just wanted to point out a major flaw in your analogy.

LMAO

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Chaos Marth, that's because back then the overall skill level of the community was under-developed. If he attempted that now I doubt he would win a tourney of this magnitude.

Well Inui, I don't even think so myself that MK is GaW's worst matchup (I know it's Snake) because in all it's entirety i'm really not at all speaking just for myself. I'm speaking for the fairness of the entire part of the community that's not with being that cheap.

It's like this (for those who have seen Death Note the anime/read the manga)

Imagine if characters in brawl were tools to either murder people or fight crime. Along comes the Death Note (Metaknight) which splits the people in two ways. One side feels that the Death Note is an unearthly unbalanced tool of destruction and want it locked up or destroyed, even if it CAN be used to slay evildoers (meaning taking other people out in tourney) The other half are the greedy, soulless people that do not care about morality and things like that, they want to harness that power for themselves and their own gains.

D1 was ruining VanZ' sheit (round 1 Peach) until VanZ CP'ed with MK and won 2 straight. Someone who doesn't even beast at Brawl training. Oh that definitely means VanZ IS FCKIN NICE! HE GOT MAAD NICE IN LIKE...THE 5 SECONDS IT TOOK FOR HIM TO THINK ABOUT SWITCHING!! (what kind of last-minute time-freeze training must he have done?!)

I would be presenting this argument even if I ***** all MKs in my way, because it's for the interest of making this community fair, skilled, and staying interested in this game.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
anyways for u yo say i am dumb is funny lol you just want mk to be there so you can feel good about urself. how about this we mm sometime either my sonic or snake vs ur mk or mk ditto doesnt matter to me you choose if i beat u dont say **** and also like i said the only reason whyppl like u say **** it with mk cause you guys suck no matter what character u use and will always lose in tournament so it doesnt matter to you but if your a person like me WES(for adhdtv Dalegendarysamus) who cares about fairness and want a balanced game win or lose then you would not say that. But i forgot what type of ppl i am trying to connect to. Its like telling ppl that in a gun fight that the reason they are losing to thier enemies is because he has a rocketlauncher and you have a handgun and the only way u will win is with the same gun.
But these ***** keep saying now i just have to get better with the handgun vs the rocketlauncher. Now you tell me ppl whats the probablity of a person with a handgun beating a person with a rocketlauncher? More like 1-100 even if both of you are at the same skill level with weapons, that probability is not one you want to go up against.

But like i said keep thinking that buttox.
Er, I'm not MMing you, I suck at brawl. and I couldn't care less about MK, I don't even use him seriously. I never have, I'm going to try him at castle golf next week but that's prolly it.

But nice way to come off as a douche bag, as someone I looked up to in melee, kinda disappointing.

Oh well.

:093:

Snakeee

Smash Master
In Wes's case, ZSS does worse against plenty of characters, like Snake and Falco. You're never going to hear Snakeee cry about MK.
Believe it or not, I believe Metaknight has a decently strong advantage against ZSS now. It's just that I have much more experience in the match up against all but one of the Metaknights I have played against.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Pc

come to new york sometimes to chill with the crew PCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccc

if ur bored of upnyc come to nyc and also m2k doesnt **** pc **** outtta here pc ***** him way more than m2k ***** him same with me lol. and m2k i am going to say this until you **** me. lol and for u inui everyone is not like you lol once they learn how to beat you game over.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think players need to get better at beating MK. I beat top MKs pretty often with Snake and Atomsk wrecks basically every MK but teh_spamerer and M2K with his Dedede. ~_~

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I went nearly 100% Snake in teams and used Snake more than MK in singles.

What are you talking about?
only two sets i saw you play was vs that **** diddy u went MK the whole set and vs jman MK the whole set. Im assuming you went snake vs weaker players and MK vs better players? LOL good stuff. i'd still use snake on teams too though i was mostly talking about singles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
only two sets i saw you play was vs that **** diddy u went MK the whole set and vs jman MK the whole set. Im assuming you went snake vs weaker players and MK vs better players? LOL good stuff. i'd still use snake on teams too though i was mostly talking about singles.
I used Snake against Ksizzle. I only went MK against Jman because I wanted to avoid the extreme boredom of fighting his Dedede with Snake.

I don't like Snake vs Diddy Kong much, or else I'd use Snake for ADHD too.

I went almost all Snake in doubles and ***** massively, lol.

I might main Snake over MK now.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Er, I'm not MMing you, I suck at brawl. and I couldn't care less about MK, I don't even use him seriously. I never have, I'm going to try him at castle golf next week but that's prolly it.

But nice way to come off as a douche bag, as someone I looked up to in melee, kinda disappointing.

Oh well.

WELL IF U TAKE MY POSTS TO HEART THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR U ITS JUST PLAIN FACTS DONT TALK **** ABOUT THINGS U DONT FULLY KNOW **** ABOUT PLAIN AND SIMPLE. i am not a douch ask anyone lol that really knows me it just angers me that ppl that have the same mentality towards the rules and the game in general like you, make the game as bad as it is when it comes to tournaments.
You cant enjoy **** with rules like these thats when me and dire make everyone taste the *** in our teams matches lol. It symbolizes something i will let u and others put the pieces together.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I guess it's up to me to fix this community and 2 stock M2K with Ike like how Kuroda ***** J.Wong with Q in SF3 LOLOL...

....I'll keep dreaming

But yah someone needs to take M2K off his pedestal and it sure ain't gonna be me ^_~

LMAO @ Ewing.....just the name and ava, too epic.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
PC, you live about 40 minutes from me.

If you want/care, you could come over nearly any time to get some Brawl practice. I'm not the best available, obviously, but the practice would still probably help you a bit. Just PM/AIM me if you're up for it.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Inui-Yes it will dude, if I have a tourney match with M2K sometime I'm gonna pick Sample M: Bath on him and **** his joint.

MK can't kill vertically ;)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
hopefully this tournament was a wake up call for NY to train together >_>

Boxob.

Smash Lord
WELL IF U TAKE MY POSTS TO HEART THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR U ITS JUST PLAIN FACTS DONT TALK **** ABOUT THINGS U DONT FULLY KNOW **** ABOUT PLAIN AND SIMPLE. i am not a douch ask anyone lol that really knows me it just angers me that ppl that have the same mentality towards the rules and the game in general like you, make the game as bad as it is when it comes to tournaments.
You cant enjoy **** with rules like these thats when me and dire make everyone taste the *** in our teams matches lol. It symbolizes something i will let u and others put the pieces together.
But I do know what I'm talking about.

You acted like I personally attacked you, so I said you acted like a douche.

"it just angers me that ppl that have the same mentality towards the rules and the game in general like you, make the game as bad as it is when it comes to tournaments." : I don't ruin tourneys lol. I don't even post my opinions on the matter. In fact, this is the first time I've ever said that MK shouldn't be banned., mainly because the general consensus of GOOD players is that there are ways around MK.

I don't understand that last statement, about the rules. I have nothing against the rules, they're fine.

Symbolism? This isn't poetry dude, if you have something to say, say it. Gay little messages are gay, and I'm not going to bother trying to solve a riddle to understand what little sense your posts make.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LMAO Boxob relax dude, it's obvious when he's referring to the rules he's talking about banning MK. It's sad that I have to say it for him because nobody else could get it.

But yah, Italy was definitely onto something..I bet you their tournaments are fun ^_^.

"Ahhh dam, I got 3 MK's in my bracket man" No more of that lol....

...What? Yes, he can, quite easily.
Not in Sample M Bath he can't LMAO!! He'd need like 15 jumps/uairs to do that.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
This community is just plain young-minded and immature. When it comes to the rules, what's decided as fair or not, it's the equivalent of letting the USA be run by a congress of a bunch of 15 year olds.

Of course everything's going to be screwed up, all the good things will be banned and all the ******** easy stuff will remain as legal.

I mean it's obviously never gonna change, but I need to voice myself before I choke someone.

Shoutouts (which will be very brief cause I can't stand the lot of you stinky *** motherfckers)

Wes - For SKEETING PEOPLE'S FACES ALL DAY

Dire - See above =D

PC Chris - If you have money, come to NYC and chill. Unless it either has to be smash related, or you still think that "everyone in DA hates you" lmao. (you're nuts)

Bum - I know how it is mang, you just lose the will to fight sometimes in singles.

Gmoney - I ate your food in melee

The dark tyranny of MK will continue to instill fear and hate into the hearts of players. (wether I learn to beat him or not, that's not an excuse to say he's not cheap)

Edit: Boxob - Wow your IQ must be like in the negatives.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I told people so many times about this. MK is the anti christ of Brawl. I'm also hearing some **** about other metas not being like him and able to win every tournament? Well here is what I gotta say, and all you wanna get on me for this can kick rocks.

M2k is basiclly brawl. he brawls and lives the game. it's pretty much his life. He is the only player that just sits home and studies this game close to 24/7. And he will do it with broken characters. No one else is gonna take the time to do that like M2k People do other things and have lives to attending that are more important than a video game.

Most know this. But this, I say M2K is not a god. in melee he was what the best player? But He was losing to KDJ I think he was the only one that could beat M2K Being the best in the world does not make you unbeatable. I don't care how many times you play him and lose. BS, I am not gonna **** here and coward infront of him.

People seriously need to stop being chickens

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Shouts

1: Mew2King ($440.00)
2: ADHD ($220.00)
3: Ksizzle4life ($132.00)
4: Bum ($44.00)
5: Inui ($22.00)
5: Snakeee ($22.00)
7: MalcolmM
7: Ninjalink
9: Vanz
9: Doom
9: Jman
9: Anti
13: d1
13: owl
13: PGN1337
13: Eli-mination
17: Mike G
17: Problem
17: Dark Pch
17: ChiboSempai
17: Chaos Marth
17: Izumi
17: Ron
17: Shadow
25: HippieDude92
25: Orion ( The Spammer)
25: Skip
25: Shadowlink84
25: Helper
25: DoomMachine15
25: Pc Chris
25: Hax
33: Soul Ark
33: GuruKid
33: Diakhu
33: Glick
33: Ch33s3
33: Godot
33: Arrancar18
33: Kevin
33: Span
33: Sintros
33: Rouge Pit
33: DaiAndOh
33: KirinBlaze
33: OlimarMan
33: Jtails
33: Tick
49: Nolan
49: Q-Blast
49: KS136
49: ProJoe
49: brims
49: Deoxys
49: BOSS
49: DMT
49: Bshaw
49: Mr.Peach32
49: CiTH
49: CBC91
49: DeKillSage
49: whitman
49: Dj Nintendo
49: SkyAce89
65: Pushniment Divine
65: Nightmare
65: BluesEXE
65: Remix
65: HoMaLon
65: nuke
65: Zach
65: Shinagami
65: zeller
65: BigM
65: Squirrely
65: VERIL
65: J.G WentWorth
65: CJT
65: Vanek P.I.
65: Omang
65: SdTaco
65: -007-
65: Wgege
65: HoodSquirel
65: Ref
65: PGN'f Friend
65: ShippoFire
65: Bil
65: Teep
97: boxob
97: Jash
97: SpoonBob

TO ALL OF THE ABOVE BAN MK !!!!

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
i try to get out, but they pull me back in...

I thought I lost my account, but clearly I just forgot to put the space in-between Strata and Razor, and I kept inputting in the wrong tag. Anywayz, I thought I'd be done with this site 7/24/06 (the last time I posted, apparently), but clearly, my heart is still with Smash, and I have people to thank for that. Here are my shoutouts from this tourney (the first tourney shoutout thread I've posted in in 2.5 years lol)

Hippiedude91: My protege, it's all because of you that I got the inspiration to get back into the smash scene. I've said all the things I've wanted to say to you in person and in AIM, so for everybody who still doesn't know, in fair time, they will soon recognize your Mario Bros. game.

Wes: My idol, I totally didn't expect to see you at the first tourney I've been to in 2.5 years. But seeing you there yesterday totally made my day, since you took me all the way back to my Melee years, some of the most memorable years of my life. Watching you do your thing against Problem with Sonic, Samus, ZSS and Snake was truly a sight to behold, a Smash elite through thick and thin. All these kids commenting on you, inciting your wrath don't know all that you put in to make the NYC smash scene as large and as exciting as it was. We seem to be relics of a much brighter age, but in time, I know that you'll put everybody back in their places, and bring NYC brawl to the level that it can be. Truly looking forward to the day.

Dire: My hero, just as much of a surprise seeing you and your skills/color commentary to the tourney yesterday. I knew that you and Wes would bring heat to the team tourneys, but you exceeded my expectations with your Bucket kills. THAT IS HOW DA ROLLS, PEOPLE!! Don't ever sleep on the most dedicated smashers in the community, because all you'll get is some ejaculate in your face from the Bucket O' Doom that you all took lightly. Hangin' with you and Wes yesterday, exchanging philosophies about the smash world, joking about all that was going on, all of it made me wish of days past when we were allowed to be carefree with thoughts like that. Here's to better days ahead for you guys...=)

Bum: My monkey, you are still the same monster with the Prime Primate as the last time I remembered you. You may not remember me, but we chilled at the very first web2zone tourney that DA held years ago, where you showcased your sick DK game AND your Hugo game to me. I was in awe then, and I still am now. Your gf still goes to CMSV? Anywayz, don't let the way the tourney was run ruin everything for you. Keep bustin' heads with that DK, and everybody will remember why you were to be feared in the first place.

D1: My buddy, surprised you remembered another smash relic like myself. Good to see you as skilled in the game as you were in Melee. Keep representing us old school smashers like you did back in the day. BROOKLYN!!

I'M BACK, BIATCH!! lol

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Winners finals yesterday, WINNERS FINALS, was just M2K twostocking Ksizzle three times. That's the FINALS. How incredibly boring and lame. The player that got 3rd couldn't even take him to one stock.
Ksizzle needs to step it up, I took Jason to last stock mid/high % every match of my last set with him. At a No Johns Biweekly Jman took a set off of Jason in MELEE, the SIGNIFICANTLY harder game that Jason loves.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I hope M2K charges Inui rent for staying on his **** this much.
Moron. Acknowledging that he's far above everyone else and unbeatable is simply acknowledging a fact.

teh_spamerer said:
Ksizzle needs to step it up, I took Jason to last stock mid/high % every match of my last set with him. At a No Johns Biweekly Jman took a set off of Jason in MELEE, the SIGNIFICANTLY harder game that Jason loves.
Did you win a single match? Nope. You can't. You're probably the #2 MK on the planet, and you still can't win. What hope is there for the rest of us? None.

Melee is harder, but it's more possible to beat him in Melee because mistakes mean more. Jason can afford to make more mistakes in Brawl and he uses a better character in Brawl, so beating him is less possible.

Wes said:
1: Mew2King (Meta Knight)
2: ADHD (Diddy Kong)
3: Ksizzle4life (Meta Knight)
4: Bum (Donkey Kong)
5: Inui (Snake/Meta Knight)
5: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
7: MalcolmM (Sonic)
7: Ninjalink (Diddy Kong/R.O.B.)
9: Vanz
9: Doom
9: Jman