• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why does spaceballs own everyone on the internet with his witty pictures? =(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
A New Challenger Appears!!

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME... you beat me by three minutes...

im sure as hell hoping that you're ihsb...

Ares726

Smash Ace
IHSB wearing a moustache, are you gonna come to G4S3? I think IHSB is coming, you two should totally meet each other. You look just like him, but you have a really cool moustache. If you teamed that'd be madness.

Jx31

Smash Ace
lol, you guys should be practicing instead of just posting random pics and pop culture references because i plan on going all out **** at this tournament =P
How I wish practicing would help me at this point(My practice consist of playing my roommate which is doing nothing for me atm...and doing various combos into the knee, weeeee.), however, thats the main reason why I'm going to this, for some EXTREME practice.

At my level I will be lucky to get out of pools , though that will not stop me from attemping to play every last person at this tournament in friendlies(Or MMs if I have some cash left.) :laugh: .

nice1

Smash Lord
How I wish practicing would help me at this point(My practice consist of playing my roommate which is doing nothing for me atm...and doing various combos into the knee, weeeee.), however, thats the main reason why I'm going to this, for some EXTREME practice.

At my level I will be lucky to get out of pools , though that will not stop me from attemping to play every last person at this tournament in friendlies(Or MMs if I have some cash left.) :laugh: .
u should play me a few matches :grin: :chuckle:

Danstr

Smash Rookie
I can bring a Cube, Game, and a memory card. LMK if needed. Also, sign me up for Pre-Reg.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Speaking of MMs... who's up for some with me?
I've already got-
Renegade- 20$ 3/5
Twister- 10$ 3/5
Prac- 5$ 3/5

That, and the 50$ on the crew battle...

MMs?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

Hey if you want i can stop by your place for some Smash:)
Ram: Kool who all is coming?

chaddd

Smash Lord
WHO WANTS A MONEY MATCH? /all caps

I'll play anyone's Falcon, Falco, or Fox with my Pichu for 5$.

Ganon money matches are negotiable these days, considering NO ONE EVER ACCEPTS THEM.

Any takers?

Jx31

Smash Ace
Hey if you want i can stop by your place for some Smash:)
Ram: Kool who all is coming?

Oh noes! I get to be exposed for the noob that I'am a couple of days early! j/k . Sure, that would be great if you can. I'm free tommorrow afternoon around 2pm, Weds after 5pm, and I have nothing to do at all on Thursday. Er...you don't mind playing my roommate too do you? He is better than me by a bit(I make far too many stupid mistakes during matches -_-), however, he has to go home early so he cannot not show up at the tournament.

If you need any info like my cell number or where the Rankin(River Park/downtown) dorms are at just give me a pm!

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Oh noes! I get to be exposed for the noob that I'am a couple of days early! j/k . Sure, that would be great if you can. I'm free tommorrow afternoon around 2pm, Weds after 5pm, and I have nothing to do at all on Thursday. Er...you don't mind playing my roommate too do you? He is better than me by a bit(I make far too many stupid mistakes during matches -_-), however, he has to go home early so he cannot not show up at the tournament.

If you need any info like my cell number or where the Rankin(River Park/downtown) dorms are at just give me a pm!
SWEET! ill give you pm in a little bit, casue i never been to the dorms downtown.
and of course i domt mind playinf your friend as well:)

Laijin

Smash Hero
WHO WANTS A MONEY MATCH? /all caps

I'll play anyone's Falcon, Falco, or Fox with my Pichu for 5$.

Ganon money matches are negotiable these days, considering NO ONE EVER ACCEPTS THEM.

Any takers?
Hey. What are you doing?

I struggle against those characters with my Pichu(And Marth. Oh gawd..that match is like impossible to win). . Fox and Falco are awesome for Pichu matches, but I would suggest not playing Falcon though, as his knee overides all of Pichu's moves. And it with Pichu, its all about living forever since your opponent will never get that kill move :\

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
is there housing available for friday night?
Sadly the only person to house was prac and hes already been taking* the rest of us phail at housing*. I do know that Ram and his crew are also going and are getting a hotel so maybe you guys can get one together.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Your enthusiasm sounds like me =P

At my level, I doubt I'll do well in this tournament, at all.

I need alot of experience, and like you, I hope to get in a lot of friendlies against a lot of people here.

I wouldn't mind getting a match or two against you, maybe =P I don't know what the hell you look like, but hey..

and it's too bad I'm not getting a part in the GPC vs CDE Crew battle =( I never got a chance to get into pools in time. Ah well. I probably wouldn't do well in a crew battle, anyway.

Top Bottom