• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6: 3, Echoes! May 14th! Regional? Doctor PP! Craig! King Nima! Druggedfox

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Hey snap (or anybody else), is there any chance we could house with you on *saturday* night, after the tourney? It would be 2-4 people; 90% chance it will just be two of us.

:phone:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Gonna figure out if MD/VA will be at this tomorrow...

If Chu doesn't join I'm gonna need a sick-nasty teammate. <3

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
absolutely
:) Awesome man; as far as I know, nothing's stopping me from coming at this point.

@Mike

Nice fix; that MM between you and twitch better go down, I wanna watch =]

@Redd

Any chance you would wanna try teaming if chu doesn't come? I'm still unsure if my partner's showing up or not... but if both of our teammates dont?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fixed for you there, sami. BTW I'll know if I can make this or not after this saturday, gonna talk to my boss then.
hype!

:) Awesome man; as far as I know, nothing's stopping me from coming at this point.

@Mike

Nice fix; that MM between you and twitch better go down, I wanna watch =]

@Redd

Any chance you would wanna try teaming if chu doesn't come? I'm still unsure if my partner's showing up or not... but if both of our teammates dont?
see you soon. =)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i wonder if durham's gonna make it out. if dop/dj/theo/slasher come, this tourney could still be quite interesting. i hear that slasher beat you kevin :troll:

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
*gives spot to Twitch*

Maybe someone free in the title will attract people to come for easy wins :awesome:

<3

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I guess you could say that, except that here's how i saw things:

1)Snap adds me
2)Chillin cancels, which includes azen

Hmmmm....=D

Top Bottom