• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6: 3, Echoes! May 14th! Regional? Doctor PP! Craig! King Nima! Druggedfox

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i mean, every tourney counts for prs, so yea they would be proving grounds the same as every other tourney >> lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if triangle does need a ride, do let me know. i'll be rolling thru to greensboro friday morning/afternoon though. we'd be at sneaks that night.

gas is not free. very...not free right now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Should be going down soon though!

Uhhhh, I wanna stay with snap Friday and play dudes. If oos+triangle go and it's too full then I'll understand.

Roy *****.

Needs a thread for the bi-weeklies imo but as long as we go then the panel would approve I'm sure haha.

XS ****.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
The King regrets to inform you all that there may be matters within my kingdom that will prevent me from going. It's sad, but true, and has nothing to do with rides.

For now, demote me from confirmed to maybe. :(

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh...man i have a brawl player in my car...ya'll better run that **** QUICK. i gotta drive back to wilmington...i didn't think about the consequences of this...

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this had already been asked, but what brawl stages are going to be used/when are they going up?

:phone:

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
I'll most likely be there! The only thing that can mess it up for me is if for some reason my mom needs the car that day but I don't see that happening. =D

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Hi guys, Long time, no see.

I just found out that I have saturday to myself.
Is there anyone coming from/through the fayetteville area?

I can def pay for gas and other stuff, as an incentive? Plus I play a mean peach, if getting dsmashed is something you're into. . . *wink*

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i hope someone can get this guy!

if john doesn't need me to give him a ride, then i might be able to get you. you're pretty far out of the way for me, but it's been a while since i've seen you. however, i'm leaving tomorrow at like noon so if you can't be picked up by like...1ish...then yeah...

SOMEONE GET TJ!!!

Top Bottom