• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies 3: Echoes Results! (PP, Druggedfox, Yay, Roy! Donkey Kong!)

NearZzz

Smash Lord
"I am not playing you ever again 313, I played you because the only reason I $20 money match'd you again is because I made a bet with Jesiah that'd you be dumb enough to take the money match again since it's an obvious hustle, and if I got you to accept and win, I'd be in his blog. That's the only reason I did it, and succeeded, please stop trying to challenge me, I asked you multiple times after and you hid behind some bull**** excuse, now stop linking youtube links, stop being a kid and act like your own age and don't follow me again."
-Smith

lord karn

Smash Master
I had a lot of fun at this tournament. Honestly, for the past few weeks I was getting really bored of smash, but this got me back into it. Think I might keep on maining fox too. . . Fox dittos with lozr were too fun. Surprised by how well I did (and how bad my sheik got ****ed up).

On another note. I really need to learn to keep my game together against falco. I always seem to just mess so much stuff up against that character. I always let laser pressure get to me.

IHOP was a lot of fun. It was worth it even if I had to drive home sick and not get back until 5:30. @_@

Famous

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:
Kadaj: Good seeing you again bro, I'm trying to play Brawl alot more to get back to my "former glory" ...Once I do, I promise you I won't be dropping sets :)
D1AOS: YESSSS....Nobody shoud go for the ledge against you anymore lmao
Pitzer: Quit trolling me with MK...
313: GG's in friendlies, hope your friend learns from the vids...Also, If its not too much trouble could you upload those matches to youtube? I'm trying to analyze the matches and see what I should work on...
Dr.PP- <3 I know the Marth matchup....in brawl at least. GG's you almost took me out still
Arch-Thanks for housing soVA and GG's in tourney/crew battle

All in all, I'm going back to my roots...I need to rekindle the foundation that made my Mario good to begin with...Weegee can't do it all :3

More shoutouts later

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I'll try. I'm getting a new work schedule pretty soon so I'll work around it and see if I can make it. Especially since no one else will take you out in Melee. :awesome:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Shout outs:

Kadaj: Chris I told you man dont **** with my Chris.
Famous: "why did you even recover mk's on the stage?" :troll:
D1aos: Lulz good **** in teams, that gimp on me was stupid as hell though
Fyre: Goddamnit women stop playing so gay vs ic's they just wanted to give you a hug :(. GG's though sucks I had to see you that early in brackets.
Wario Main: RC whiff F-smash = death to me apparently, I got you back in losers though.
Snap: ROY'S OUR BOY ROY'S OUR BOY.
THEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo aka Crystalnite: I love you :3.
VICE: that sd on my part pretty much destroyed my confidence, I won't let that happen again.
Archy: Thanks for the housing, I heard you ***** in crews.
Stoned Roomate of archy's: ****** you gay coming on to kadaj like that.
Shoutouts to random flamboyant guy at steak and shakes.
Shoutouts to Glee at Steak and shake.
Shoutouts to McDonalds being fast for like the first time ever.
Shoutouts to Peepee, I love you man.
Shoutouts to Melee: :awesome:
Shoutouts to Unity rule GG lucas's mains
Shoutouts to Kill: I know the yoshi match up.
Shoutouts to the Melee Crew battle Roy is obv the best
Shoutouts to the recording equipment <3

Famous

Smash Champion
Dublio, upload my Weegee vids please..1 on wii 2 on SD...

Omg Alex, That McDonalds literally took 5 seconds to get our food fresh to us

*CT*

Smash Lord
I've been without internet since this tournament x.x but yeah I've been playing Melee like everyday since because of my housemates, I actually know how to do a few more things besides tech.

0Room

Smash Lord
EMB's a really good Marth player
At least in Melee

Shoutouts to
1) Yay for being Yay. It was actually a lot of fun just hanging out and talking.
2) Darksyde. For being JR. AND WE'RE BACK.

3) The Rest of NC for being really supportive and willing to teach and be really honest with everyone.

You guys are ****.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
It was a bad tournament by my standards

Still pissed off at myself but glad those who came had fun

If it were up to me, i would want everyone to do well at my tournament, but thats not how smash works, so I try to make sure everyone at least has fun.

Top Bottom