• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies 3: Echoes Results! (PP, Druggedfox, Yay, Roy! Donkey Kong!)

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
you really shouldn't be mad at yourself snap. this was a really unfortunate date that got screwed over by circumstantial stuff out of your control. i'm sure the next one will get the same amount of interest if not more.

besides, you definitely made the tourney fun. :)

Dublio

Smash Ace
I recorded more of Famous's Mario and Luigi vids, the ones I got from 313. They should be up on a few hours on my channel on Youtube. The username of the channel is the same, "Dublio."

*CT*

Smash Lord
CT's Fox is legit.
:O How does Tac know who I am?

But yeah Snap messed me up and I was labeled as EMB, I play mostly Fox in both games and some side Marth.

I saved a few of my video's on someone's wii I think one was a tourny match, anyone kind enough to upload it.

0Room

Smash Lord
But yeah Snap messed me up and I was labeled as EMB, I play mostly Fox in both games and some side Marth.
But there was an EMB in Melee who played.
I sat down for a few games and played his Marth.

Lost every match except for the one I 3 stocked him in :?

On a side note
****ing youtube

If I upload like 4 in a row, 3 of them will cancel because of "unknown errors"
but every other way is SO SLOW

*CT*

Smash Lord
But I randomly played JD and Brian like in October or whenever ******* 3D came out randomly in the Union Center at UNCC.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
But I randomly played JD and Brian like in October or whenever ******* 3D came out randomly in the Union Center at UNCC.
Yup. Random friendly. Student Union.

@Dark - True that, can't forget about them. Tristate gets sicknasty with it. I even heard that CT(the state) is dropping Brawl majorly and the scene is now like 90% Melee. :falcon: But that NC Hype, can't even hold a candle to it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Tristate > midwest. jus sayin.

when i see midwest's results, it makes me wanna get a car and go play them some time. and then i google how much time it takes to get to indiana, and i'm like **** that.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
good **** snap

the rest of you:

i got that searching mortons on google images..legit

Top Bottom