• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G64 One last night RESULTS! Last G6 FOR A YEAR

DRN

Smash Lord
Shoutouts-

Snap- Amazing tourney man. I'm gonna miss coming to these and hanging out with you. Good luck in the future and i hope to see you again soon even if i have to come to FL lol.

Luis- Thank you so much for picking me up and driving me to this. I had a lot of fun here thanks to you and i learned a lot about match ups i havent played in a while.

Doctor PP- Great Games man. You surprised me the most at this tourney. I'm a little salty you took a game off of me and won solidly while using your rusty marth and fighting a match up im sure you havent played very much lol. Tell me when the games are uploaded so i can check them out and get critiqued ;D

Logic- I had fun seeing you again here. I'm def gonna get you next time in tourney and in a mm! I wont lose to you forever and i'll figure out the match up and prepare better. I'm glad i gotta play you though since every bit of experience and **** helps me improve lol.

Calvin- As always it was really fun to hang out with you. We need to play again in tourney this season to settle this 1-1 score lol. Make sure to be 100% next time and i'll make sure to surprise you and win even when your prepared >:]. Also get ***** by gravity blocks!

Lie- I'm glad i got to play you in tourney. I wanted to play you last time you came down but we didnt run into each other. Great Games and thanks for helping me beat mekos lmao. Hopefully we can play more next time and i also really wanted to play you before of all the BigLou experience i have from him destroying me lol

Mekos- Thanks for ****** my zss lol. I have a lot i need to improve and i def wanna talk to you some more about doubles when i see you. Doubles is fun to me but i wanna understand it completely. Tbh i hope i dont play you in tourney in the future lol but i do hope we can friendly sometime so i can learn the match up.

Michael- Omg ur games against Logic were intense for me lol. I got really nervous when it got so close to the end. You'll get him next time and your mk is still amazing. Stop ****** me in dittos though, its not cool.... Hope to not play you in the future since my zss seems to be useless against 2/3 of your characters lol.

Player-1 - I really wish i would have listened to you more when you told me you had a bad feeling. I kind of feel guilty for your loss since i could have given you more help but instead i kind of figured you would pull through and win like usual. I know next tourney you'll step it back up and win ;D. Our team was pretty insync against some of the top teams and i'd like to team with you again like before if possible. Fun hanging out and we gotta play more!

Stingers- Most hyped man of the day. Good **** with your rob man and im glad i didnt get to vs you although i was :[ when u cheered for Doctor PP lol. We gotta play more friendlies next time so we both learn the match up! I wanna make sure to never lose to a rob that isnt you at least.

Stockfield- You really surprised me in our games and made me nervous. Next time we gotta play more and i wanna try my mk against your snake since GA lost our snake player :[. Good stuff though and it was fun to hang out.

Jayson- Sorry we didnt get to play to that many friendlies but it was fun to hang out with ya. Good job ****** my mk the day before the tourney lol. Yoshi too good!

Fmtl/BBQ- Good stuff in melee and it was fun talking to both of you. Hope to hang out with you guys more often.

Everyone else- Glad i got to see a lot of people come out and if i forgot you remind me please and i'll edit. T'was fun

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
@P-1: You didn't even use Bowser at this, son! Also, we must ditto.

@313: Thanks, man, you've gotten better yourself. Every time we play, it's tight as hell. Let's MM again sometime.

@Zig: I know. I really want to put up one. I think I may have a replay or two that I can upload. I'll have to check. ;)

@Snap: Thanks for the tourney, good luck at Full Sail, and keep on ****** at life. Peace.

@Kill: Our Bowser/Yoshi team is so ****ing sexy.

@ECU: You guys are awesome, and better than Mikey. =P

@Mekos: As a fellow low-tier main, I always applaud your Lucas ****.

@Scotty: 17th doesn't suit you, man. It doesn't suit me either, but especially you!

@JD: It could have been you in that hype match, it could have been you.

@Stock: our double MK team = **** + serious business

@PP/Josh: We were talking about me fighting off an army of MKs with my bare hands or something. Either that, or Josh was MK himself. You guys are so funneh. =P

@DRN: You went in hard at this. Good ****.

@Everyone else: You are all awesome. Come to The Gold Mine 3. :)

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Entry was $10, pot split was 60/30/10, entrants were 25 so......

Logic: $150
Reflex: $75
DRN: $25

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
First time I've been the highest placing (non-PP) player from NC at a decent sized event. /content

Now if only I could stop sucking against Full Metal...

Shout outs later possibly.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Well I went 0-2 again so I'm disappointed but I only get to play people ever at these tournies so I shouldn't be too surprised really. Shoutouts to everyone who got to beat up on me, I enjoyed all of the games I had regardless of what happened. GGs mainly to BBQ, thanks for all the games and advice, I'm hoping to be a lot better next time we get to play. Also Sneak and Black Chris we're going to have to play sometime since I live in High Point and can't be more than 30 min away from you all. I'm pretty bad at names so good games to everyone and good stuff Snap for hosting, I'll definitely be there next year when you have one.

Oh yeah and shoutout to Stingers for generating the most hype I've ever seen with just a dradle and some lasers. Good stuff.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
looool w/e P1 my Diddy wrecked your bowser :D

Gheb I just didn't feel like it at the time, I told myself at an NY tourney awhile back that I'd take a break out of singles for a bit. I'll probably be back in action next time around though since it's pretty far from now

lord karn

Smash Master
Well I went 0-2 again so I'm disappointed but I only get to play people ever at these tournies so I shouldn't be too surprised really. Shoutouts to everyone who got to beat up on me, I enjoyed all of the games I had regardless of what happened. GGs mainly to BBQ, thanks for all the games and advice, I'm hoping to be a lot better next time we get to play. Also Sneak and Black Chris we're going to have to play sometime since I live in High Point and can't be more than 30 min away from you all. I'm pretty bad at names so good games to everyone and good stuff Snap for hosting, I'll definitely be there next year when you have one.

Oh yeah and shoutout to Stingers for generating the most hype I've ever seen with just a dradle and some lasers. Good stuff.
Hey man, you're actually pretty good, don't worry about it. It's just hard to start placing well in melee tournies because you start out with a low seed because you are new, which just means you play good people earlier. As you establish yourself, that will change.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Seth- damn bby, u so cute ;) it was great meeting you and you're a lot better than I expected. Just keep getting dat experience and you'll be a pro in no time. And high five for doing so well in teams, I'm so proud :')

PP- of course I brought mario party! You think I'm playing games here? Mario Party is strict business. We'll play for sure next time ;)
And I guess we should play more of that party game too... Melee... I gotta play against your falco. Your marth sucks, I don't want to be wasting time with that next time ;)

Snap- thanks so much for hosting these g6 tournaments. It feels so great being able to travel, meet new people, and experience new **** (and play smash of course!) Seriously, I love you, and I wish I was able to make this more heartfelt because I want you to understand how much of an impact these tournaments have made on me as a player and a person.

Smith- dude I love you. Like, I just want to adopt you so you could become my brother.

Black Chris- Even though you were feeling rusty, I'm super glad you showed up and we were able to play a few matches. You better be at Tipped Off 7 and you better be back in shape ;)

Bden- I wished we would've played more. I loved playing against you lol :awesome:

Karn- Are you still maining sheik? I forgot to ask for some friendlies against your sheik :(. But I was super impressed with your marth. I thought you were going to be free when you said you were going all marth in the g6 thread. So good ****, I'll definitely be working on the marth matchup so I won't fall behind ;)

Cam- one of my favorite falcos <33333 I'm really looking forward to our matches in the future :)

Ali- thanks so much for the housing dude. Much appreciated. We still haven't played. I'll definitely ask you for friendlies next time.

Josh- I'm coming for you next time, you better get damn good at the marth matchup
ps: thanks for everything <3

Twitch- you're so damn good. Next time I want to be sure to sit down and play a lot of friendlies with you because you always offer something new and I like learning.

Michael- I love you and I'm glad you're not quitting tourneys because you still **** and I like seeing you represent GA. Seriously if we only had guys like Chas representing GA then I would be in disgust. But we have you to balance that out <3
PS: jk chas i love you LOOLOL

Chas- Good **** man, I'm so proud to see my little turtl all grown up. And you and player-1 had the best team name ever <33333
Don't ever quit smash because you're like one of my favorite people in the community.

player-1- I'll be seeing you at spsu and converting you to melee, so don't get too down about your brawl placing because it'll mean nothing in a few weeks ;)

Calvin- CALVINNNNNNN I LOVE YOU, you already know, enough said, etc.

Reflex- I'm glad you and your car showed up. Definitely wouldn't have been the same without you <3

chaddd- you are amazing and all I want to do is listen to you speak and play smash bros with you forever

fullmetal- I owe you so much for everything you've done for me. Like damn, I'm so thankful for having you as a friend. I love you <33333

cornel- you probably won't see this but if you ever need a teammate again, I'll take you up on that offer. I think we would've ***** :)

lord karn

Smash Master
Seth- damn bby, u so cute ;) it was great meeting you and you're a lot better than I expected. Just keep getting dat experience and you'll be a pro in no time. And high five for doing so well in teams, I'm so proud :')

Karn- Are you still maining sheik? I forgot to ask for some friendlies against your sheik :(. But I was super impressed with your marth. I thought you were going to be free when you said you were going all marth in the g6 thread. So good ****, I'll definitely be working on the marth matchup so I won't fall behind ;)
Haha, no, I decided not to switch to sheik. That other g6 was actually the only tourney I played her in recently. Decided she's not as much my style. I mained fox for a few years and he is probably still my best.

I decided to go marth because I think he's more my style (and I mained him the first four years I played this game). Sorry I got kinda upset when I lost to you. Just felt like I wasn't playing as well as I was in our earlier friendlies. Good games. I need to work on getting out of fthrow fsmash and that bair edgeguard you kept getting on me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
pp, like your marth in brawl personally
Haha thanks man. =) I like it too usually lol.

Kinda makes me wanna play Brawl a little more. Maybe.

Edit: I only have a few Brawl videos but a fair amount of Melee ones. Should I make a Melee video thread once I'm done uploading?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So.....Melee vids are up. Should I make a video thread? Not sure if there's enough stuff there for it or not.

Also I have most of the Brawl videos formatted but because Youtube combined with Google I can't upload it to the old channel I used to. Can I use someone's channel for Brawl uploads or do I have to make a new channel?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Haha thanks man. =) I like it too usually lol.

Kinda makes me wanna play Brawl a little more. Maybe.

Edit: I only have a few Brawl videos but a fair amount of Melee ones. Should I make a Melee video thread once I'm done uploading?
<-- still a huge dr peepee playing brawl fan

do it

too few top marths nowadays

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
<-- still a huge dr peepee playing brawl fan

do it

too few top marths nowadays
Aight but you must learn to forgive my noobiness when I upload my set vs DRN(respect to the guy making me look nooby though obviously) looooool.

All of this support is maaaaad nice though so I'm definitely gonna at least play the game somewhat often now but we'll see where it goes haha. XD Maybe I'll be over to the Marth boards again soon enough.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Haha, no, I decided not to switch to sheik. That other g6 was actually the only tourney I played her in recently. Decided she's not as much my style. I mained fox for a few years and he is probably still my best.

I decided to go marth because I think he's more my style (and I mained him the first four years I played this game). Sorry I got kinda upset when I lost to you. Just felt like I wasn't playing as well as I was in our earlier friendlies. Good games. I need to work on getting out of fthrow fsmash and that bair edgeguard you kept getting on me.
It's all good, I'm just glad we were able to play and I'm looking forward for next time. if you go to tipped off 7, we will do mad marth dittos. A lot of the kids in GA have swagged out marths and it's a lot of fun (fullmetal, sleepyk, druggedfox, articanus :))

lord karn

Smash Master
It's all good, I'm just glad we were able to play and I'm looking forward for next time. if you go to tipped off 7, we will do mad marth dittos. A lot of the kids in GA have swagged out marths and it's a lot of fun (fullmetal, sleepyk, druggedfox, articanus :))
I'd definitely like to go to TO7. Hopefully I can make it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMFAO you ***** me. XD

But yeah we all need to get better so let's do it dude. =)

Come back to NC soon I wanna MM or rematch in tourney

REAL BAD

Top Bottom