• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G64 One last night RESULTS! Last G6 FOR A YEAR

DRN

Smash Lord
LMFAO you ***** me. XD

But yeah we all need to get better so let's do it dude. =)

Come back to NC soon I wanna MM or rematch in tourney

REAL BAD

Idk I just dont like to watch myself i guess because i notice all the dumb stuff i do lol. Then again thats the point of watching them xD

Rematch will def happen. I'd prefer tourney of course since thats where i play best so u better continue to enter and be ready ;D

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Haha thanks man. =) I like it too usually lol.

Kinda makes me wanna play Brawl a little more. Maybe.
it was pretty, i was like that was smart... wow, that was smart too. thn you d-tilt to duck under diddy hump and dancing bladed the other way when he landed (if it was an accident lie) i was like THAT WAS EFFIN GENIUS
so yea, your marth is like artwork thus i enjoy watching it

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
yup, I did go all marth.

that being said, I suck. Very disappointed in my performance at this
Yo.

You aight. I do think you draw yourself a bit too thin constantly switching between several characters. You should pick one and focus on them. I'd go Marth myself, but that my just be because I think Fox and Sheik are super gay.

Marth is gay, too, but he has style.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
it was pretty, i was like that was smart... wow, that was smart too. thn you d-tilt to duck under diddy hump and dancing bladed the other way when he landed (if it was an accident lie) i was like THAT WAS EFFIN GENIUS
so yea, your marth is like artwork thus i enjoy watching it
;) Dwam after how I played in smash tonight(melee but still the mindgames tho) I might just keep playin with this hype lolol. And thanks for the complement man I'm def motivated to play with all the support haha. <3

ecu > buff physiques for life
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

salt

@P1: There's a chance I could be there.

or you could just play a straight character...like peach
ew dude no. Marth=<3

lord karn

Smash Master
Yo.

You aight. I do think you draw yourself a bit too thin constantly switching between several characters. You should pick one and focus on them. I'd go Marth myself, but that my just be because I think Fox and Sheik are super gay.

Marth is gay, too, but he has style.
Yeah, that was what I came to when I initially picked fox like 2 years ago. I improved a lot for a while but I kinda hit this ceiling where I didn't feel like I was improving, and I was just constantly inconsistent. I think fox was the wrong choice. The tech requirements are just too much for me to handle without an insane amount of practice, something I don't have time for.

So yeah, I'm switching back to marth. It was originally between him and sheik, and I tried sheik first, but I don't think that worked out so well. I just don't understand her as a character as well as I do marth. I did well at g62 with her, but only really because I fought characters I know how to play against pretty well. I had four years of experience with Marth before I switched to m2/sheik/fox, so I think I have a lot of the basics down with him.

Top Bottom