• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey guys, we want things to go smoothly so please BRING SETUPS!

Much appreciated, first post updated.

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
I think I can go Ian, Jesse has a really good lagless tv now btw, lmao.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
^ Why is your location "Missing Melee"? :confused:
I changed it soon after Brawl came out and I realized it was terrible game. Since it was new so people were only playing that and melee tournies were hard to come by. Now it is not as relevant, I guess.

Renth

Smash Hero
@ Oscar

I'm good to go Thursday afternoon/night just let me know when. Things are pretty clear so I don't need to be home at anytime on Saturday because she has off work that day.

br4n

Smash Apprentice
pretty sure ill be making it to this with a few friends. just moved to FL last week :z. do you need people to bring set ups?

VGmasta

Smash Lord
My setups come with audio johns and display johns, lol. My TV won't display any color because the AV sockets on the side are broken. I have to use the sockets in the back of the TV instead and those don't display any COLOR for some reason (the label says that the sockets are meant for DVD). Plus the sound goes off sometimes for some unknown reason. Often times, I'd prefer to travel on campus just to play smash on a better TV. Non-color smash brothers is only going to work for singles (I don't see how you could play teams without color).

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
make a "no sandbag" rule in crews, imo.
THIS WON'T FLY :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Josh, I'm bringing my TV. Mike can bring a TV too, not sure if Jesse will.

My setups come with audio johns and display johns, lol. My TV won't display any color because the AV sockets on the side are broken. I have to use the sockets in the back of the TV instead and those don't display any COLOR for some reason (the label says that the sockets are meant for DVD). Plus the sound goes off sometimes for some unknown reason. Often times, I'd prefer to travel on campus just to play smash on a better TV. Non-color smash brothers is only going to work for singles (I don't see how you could play teams without color).
Yeah, I get you.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
We do??? But what if I already didn't have class on Friday?

Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
******, my schedule has been like that for 5 semesters in a row. You ain't got **** on my scheduling skills. I'm top tier at that ****.

Sk-sk-sk-sk-sk-sk-sk-skeeeeeeeel!

br4n

Smash Apprentice
i think my ride is bailing on me due to work, anyone else from jacksonville going i can catch a ride with?

edit:
send me a msg on aim if so (centerparknight)

Top Bottom