• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Linguini

Smash Master
LOL louis i'll beat you with sheik

ima be going all sheik/fox the next couple tournies so if you lose to me i get to kick you in the nuts(this rule apples to any relatively skilled player, louis barely made the cut).

son

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Louis

all

his sheik does

is imitate like the 3rd best thing every pro isn't known for

and stitch it together into a ****ty frankenstein ***** ***** *** **** *****

hey guys im going to do some homework tonight AT THE FEST but its really easy bc its an ethic narrative that i'm going to base off THE FOUTNAIN

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Thats 47 coins a day. If you average 6 coins a match, you would need to play almost 8 games a day. Considering your average match length is 40:11, you would have to play HoN for 5 and a half hours every day in order to get Legendary Valk!

Account sharing.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
hey, does rage still need a venue? I can try and swing getting the chapter room at the house if there is a door fee/part of the pot goes to the house, because we are trying to find ways to fund raise for dance marathon. It's for kids with cancer and we would get a venue for the tourney, everyone wins.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Why can you back door throne in HoN?

Match ID: 31510271

The end of this match was annoying, because somehow S2 has allowed players to be able to BD throne. Dennis, why is this possible?

Also: is there a difference between 5-rax and 6-rax creeps?

EDIT: I just did practice mode to test 6-rax creeps. It is a huge difference.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
BDing the throne doesn't happen often enough for it to be an issue. Its just that unconventional. Ophelia did over 1000 dps with all of her minions, thats as much as 3 late game carries.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
So who is in town for the break?

And there is not a lot of support for the barracks idea in the HoN forums.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
There's at least a good 10 of us in Gainesville that play consistently in competitive melee amongst each other.

This list probably covers most of the Gville smash scene (FOR MELEE, NOT BRAWL):
VGmasta
RockCrock
Harriettheguy
Linguini
BlindGhost
Apollo
Iroh
Mighty Mo
Moses
Raistlin
Tets
Saiya
Vulpine Shine
(I guess I could include Masky)
C@sh Mooney
Waza

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So you people need to start re-hyping RAGE and ****, it looks like we got a venue

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Lol, you would include Masky, but not me?

>:/
Lol, I just knew you were about to say something about that Ian. The only reason I left you out was because you're kinda not in Gville. But you know what, I'll igo back and re-edit the list upon special request AND because I feel like you make such a strong effort to play smash with us.

Alright. I re-edited the list for you... and because I forgot to add Nick Waza somehow. (Now expecting Nick LoCastro to come in here and say something about that)

So you people need to start re-hyping RAGE and ****, it looks like we got a venue
I gotta go see what day that thing is.

EDIT:
In talks with Pat about hosting Rage at the DU house on April 9th.
The actual RAGE thread says March 2011 TBA. But if it is on April 9th, I think HungryBox is hosting a WATO (14?) on that same day (April 9th).

Top Bottom