• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
My exams done, and my phone is officially lost. DONT CALL IT I DONT WANT TO SAP ITS BATTERIES (trying to find gps methods or contact my service provider)
=( I was at chipotle today actually after class around 3:30 or so. I called you since I was walking distance from smash. Wish I would've known this ahead of time

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Just finished watching a game that Stephen played. After his allied wildsoul spent 30 minutes afk in the forest, he emerges, bloodbaths the enemy team, and then decides to throw the game by buying two doombringers. Viscious hilarity ensures.

Match ID: 18422760. Watch it.

Linguini

Smash Master
Yo josh do you want to play today???

I want to stomp people with ganondorf

edit: this goes for anyone else that wants to play cuz fridays suck for me :(

Renth

Smash Hero

Timat and I at a halloween party, everyone else is doing their thing... while we have serious talks about HoN. (timats the one i'm hand jestering at)

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Yeah Cody Xoff, I already saw that Mang0 vid after he beat Armada at Genesis.
"Arghh, the pirate is after my booty!"
I was like "what the hell?!?"

EDIT:
Whoa Keelime, haven't heard from you in forever, when are you guys comin' back to G'ville smashfests again?!

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone play this afternoon? I will be free at like 2:15ish and can play till maybe 4 or so.

I'll be on campus then. I don't have a controller on me.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Won't be money matching Taj in boxing.... That's not even fair how much reach he gets from being that tall....

Speaking of money matches, I had a dream that I was money matching ShizWiz... in a push up contest, lol.

Top Bottom