• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Look at these asian fox mains stickin' together, lol!

Nice smashfest this past Friday! I was really stressed out last week and needed to have some fun. So thanks a lot for hosting Dennis, and thanks to everyone else for showing up. Special thanks to Azianraven for playin Puzzle Fighter with me. You got some puzzle skills. Gotta play Ian next time too!

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Puzzle Fighter was mad fun Ricky even though I got railed almost every set lol.

If you want I could bring tetris attack next week if you think you can handle this heat.

Coselm

Smash Ace
There's at least a good 10 of us in Gainesville that play consistently in competitive melee amongst each other.

This list probably covers most of the Gville smash scene (FOR MELEE, NOT BRAWL):
VGmasta
RockCrock
Harriettheguy
Linguini
BlindGhost
Apollo
Iroh
Mighty Mo
Moses
Raistlin
Tets
Saiya
Vulpine Shine
(I guess I could include Masky)
C@sh Mooney
Waza
Super late in replying to this... but yea I'm pretty interested in playing some of you guys in melee, although I know I'm no linguini or rock crock. Saw them play a long time ago, and assuming they've gotten better, don't know how i'd stack. I'm a sheik player. How could i go about setting up some friendlies?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Super late in replying to this... but yea I'm pretty interested in playing some of you guys in melee, although I know I'm no linguini or rock crock. Saw them play a long time ago, and assuming they've gotten better, don't know how i'd stack. I'm a sheik player. How could i go about setting up some friendlies?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
come out to RAGE on the 16th!!!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hey. HoN is 10 dollars, but I don't have a credit card. If anyone would buy HoN for me this Friday, would it be cool if they used their card and I gave them 10 dollars in person? I reeeeeally want to have HoN purchased finally. :3

Also, Dennis, think you could house me Friday night? I'd be leaving with either Ed from Tampa, or Thomas, since one of them will be going to Tallahassee, and Gainesville is on the way. So I'll have a guaranteed ride.

Coselm

Smash Ace
After 7. Till early morning, if you please.
Cool. I'll be there.

Cool to see we're drafting a new smasher into the Gainesville melee scene. I need more Sheik practice anyway.

Welcome to Gville smash Coselm
Thanks. Glad to be here. I just moved up from South Florida, although I wasn't active in the scene there. I had good friends to play with who were pretty skilled though, and up here I don't have that, so I'm itching.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Which would make a little more sense if PA didn't have a large Amish population

get it???? cuz they live in the past!!

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
No, he was commenting on how well Cosmo did against Dark Rain. RockCrock lost to Cosmo at POE (I think), so he was reminding us of how amazing Cosmo actually is (which most of us knew, btw)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
can someone who knows the gator lan people get in touch with them so they can start hyping rage among the people they know?

Top Bottom