• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

rhan

Smash Hero
In about 3 months from now I'll be in Pensacola! Pretty hype! Can't wait to play and meet you all! :)

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL Renth you make me not wanna sell my Black Ops..

But I suck too much *** in that game and just prefer MW2.

Renth

Smash Hero
LOL Renth you make me not wanna sell my Black Ops..

But I suck too much *** in that game and just prefer MW2.
MW2 is a mod fest of horrible players, the game is ruined, MW was one of my favorite games of all time but has also been ruined by the players that you see in MW2. Black ops just has a crappy engine and things don't make sense a lot of the time. You know, I'd take a slower crappier engine over infinite noob tubes and shot gun douchers any day.

Also, Get at me don't sell it. Play with me I'll carry you my back pack is huge.

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah the hackers now a days ruin it sometimes. But I mainly liked the maps and guns in MW2 then in Black Ops.

I'm mainly just salty over the fact they took out the Striker. >_>

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I enjoyed the kill. And Ricky's reaction.

Also I haven't run into any hackers in my limited MW2 experience (level 15, no prestige >.<)

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Me, Oscar, Kris, and Emilio had a mini-fest last night. You all were missed. :urg:

*Reminiscing on the 1$ tournaments at Oscar's*

Here is how I feel when I go to FL tournaments that have Melee and Brawl:
Hilarious!! Don't try to wear RockCrock's sacred Sonic gear into a tournament. Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

That's just UNNECESSARY!! He said it!

That's like your catch phrase.
JYESSS!

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I thought it was a nice off-hand addition.

Also: how did this man find that post? It's not like he could have even NAME-SEARCHED himself. Unless he's a rockcrock fanboi too. I know I always check rock's recent posts

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
@Jack: That's what I'm sayin'. Do you just poke into every FL thread in atlantic south just to see if there's anything interesting? I guess people MUST do that, or they'd never find anything interesting. I'm lazy and just open my User CP for threads I'm subscribed to

@Xaltix: Well that's nice and ominous... I guess I'd better watch what I say =P

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Eh, the statistic can be represented in a number of ways; "positive" just seemed the most rhetorically elegant. I could just have easily said >0.50

RockCrock

Smash Champion
If you rating comes close to being that low, S2 is right to assume that no one will ever want to play with you ever again, so they make it impossible to escape.

Or atleast that is how I would do it ;)

rhan

Smash Hero
Leaving for Basic tomorrow. Can't wait to see you guys in 8 weeks. Seriously I'm gonna need some cheering up and some Smash once I get out.

Top Bottom