• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Please post the following info if you want to join:

Name:
Contact Info:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Galaxy 64 Ladder!!

1. JaimeHR 3-0
2. The Star King 11-0
3. BattleCow 6-8
4. Surri-Sama 11-14
5. NovaSmash 4-1
6. Korobeniki
7. SSB64-Jel 0-6
8. Mahie 4-0
9. Eggers St 1-5
10. B-rex 1-1
Challenger! -

[collapse="LADDER RULES"]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ladder Specific Rules

All black named players where removed from the ladder. When they return they can rejoin and earn their rightful spot :o

The max amount of "vacation" time permitted is a WEEK...after a weeks time you will be removed from the ladder, and required to start over.

Those with the same colour are challenging each other (unless the colour is white... which means they are doing nothing...).

If someone is coloured black, they are on "vacation time" People that have black names can not be challenged, and when they come back, they will return to their position on the ladder. If someone above you is coloured black, you can challenge up to two non-black people above you (so, if the person directly above you is black, you can challenge the person two or three spots above you).

We Currently have a 10 player limit (this can and will be raised if more demand is introduced). Once all 10 spots are filled...anyone wishing to join must challenge the 10th ranked player. If they win, their name is placed on the ladder in 10th spot.

You can challenge two above (or below) your current position. If you win, you take that person's position (and other placements are moved accordingly).

If you are challenging someone, post it here (so that others can know who is in a challenge), and then send a pm to the person you are challenging (since not everyone will check this thread all the time).

Matches can be p2p, server, or anything you guys can use to do your matches.

Once a challenge has been sent (via pm), you have 4 days to set a time for the match (if you both can play 5 days after the challenge has been sent, then play your match. This is just so that we don't have challenges that last months). If the set cannot be completed by then, whoever was responsible for the match to be not played will forfeit the set.

Once a challenge has been completed, the same two people cannot play each other again until one of them has played against a different person, or 4 days have passed. This is to prevent continuously challenging the same person.

You can only be in one challenge at a time (so if you are challenged by someone, you cannot challenge someone else. Likewise, if you have challenged someone, you cannot be challenged by someone else).
[/collapse]
[collapse="GAME RULES"]
General Match Rules
Competitive Recommended Ruleset

Competition Rules

Matches for any position below the 3rd rank, are best-of-5.
Matches for the 3rd rank or higher, are best-of-7.

Game Settings

Mode: STOCK
Stocks: 5
Handicap: OFF
Team Attack: ON
Stage Select: ON
Damage: 100%
Item Switch: NONE
All Characters Available

Stages

The Starter Stage List consists of Congo Jungle, Hyrule Castle and Dream Land.
The Counterpick Stage List consists of Peach's Castle.

First match of all sets is selected by a 3-stage striking system with the Starter Stage List. The lower ranked player ALWAYS strikes first.

The 64 Recommended Ruleset uses the stage striking system. In this system, players take turns striking stages from the Starter Stage List until only one remains; these stages are not banned and can be counterpicked later in the set.

Characters

All characters are legal.

Black DK (Right-C), Dark Samus (Down-C) and Dark Falcon (Right-C) are discouraged if Congo Jungle is the stage for visibility reasons. The opposing player may reset the match without penalty if they wish for a colour change. Taking or dealing any damage nullifies this right.

Low Tiers are all characters in B tier and below: Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Jigglypuff, Ness, Luigi, Samus and Link.

Set Procedure
  • Players select characters for first match. Double Blind Picks may be called.
  • Players strike stages.
  • The first match is played.
  • The loser of the previous match selects the next match's stage from the Starter Stage and Counterpick Stage Lists.
  • The winner of the previous match selects their character.
  • The loser of the previous match selects their character.
  • The next match is played.
  • Above four steps are repeated if necessary.
[/collapse]

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I would challenge someone, but I have no idea where either teh pawner or pur3 smash are.

This was my problem with the last ladder, both players did not get back to me.

I have been waiting foreverrrrr to move up on this ladder but these 2 are not active players!

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Name: NeoFaith
Contact Info: blaster123456789@yahoo.com i check it everyday

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i challenge kuzzy if pawner doesnt show up.

change my name to supamario surriz.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
so, not only does the pawner not go by "Pwned" on galaxy but he also has not responded to my challange yet.

Just thought Id let you know surri, same thing as last time.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
infectedmushroom is my name come and find me and im waiting for soup to show haven't seen him at all

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Yo surri when are you able to play I have been trying to get a hold of you over aim/pm let me know when your able to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom