• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Surri i would challenge Pur3 or Squail but i hardly ever see the guys on, and i haven't seen keep.

The Star King

Smash Hero
The honest reason I'm not challenging JaimeHR is that last time we had games to be played, it took over a month to get it done.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I think the Star King should challenge JaimeHR!

Just imo :p you both have 0 losses!

Whats up with...

Sensei vs BattleCow

&

Kuzi Vs Jel
Me and sensei entered into negotiations for a while, and then it died. I wouldn't say that either of us is responsible. I'll PM him some more.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
The honest reason I'm not challenging JaimeHR is that last time we had games to be played, it took over a month to get it done.
Ah, I didn't have any trouble finding him for our match though.

You dont HAVE to anyways. I would just like to see all the top players...playing all the top players (Otherwise we have an AiB ladder on our hands)

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I was online last weekend but never saw Th3kuzinator online at all. I think that he has school so he cant play in the week so maybe we will get it done this weekend I hope.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
"you have 4 days to set a time for the match (if you both can play 5 days after the challenge has been sent, then play your match."

Its been over a week still have not played are match or gotin back to me and I even tryed IMing him when he was online.

so with that said I will now challenge KoRoBeNiKi.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Yea i know both of yous are pretty easy to reach so, i figured you guys would have set something up :S

i would rather not "bump" our active members but if you have been IMing him i cant deny you the rules.

I am also going to end the Sensei v BattleCow challenge too...it's tying up the most active section of our ladder :(

Pur3 Smash seems dead to the smash64 comunity too so im booting him and moving Mushroom back up to 15th

Battlecow

Play to Win
Uh... Sorry about that, Sensei? A little too late, I guess. You wanna make our excuses?

If not, I challenge imnotpro.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I am also going to end the Sensei v BattleCow challenge too...it's tying up the most active section of our ladder :(
Uh... Sorry about that, Sensei? A little too late, I guess. You wanna make our excuses?

If not, I challenge imnotpro.
Me and Battlecow have both been really busy lately, but we agreed yesterday to play tonight. You will hear the results later on tonight. Sorry for the holdup! :embarrass:

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
alright if you can get that match done soon ill count it....unless battlecow doesn't want to wait in which case it's up to him.

The time did pass though..sorry for canceling an arranged match D:

Battlecow

Play to Win
No 's cool we had it arranged for tonight so it'll get done.

I don't wanna miss an opportunity to open a can of ancient chinese whoop-*** on the mighty SENSEI.

I mean, there are so many great lines.

"It looks like the master... has become the student."
"Nice combo, sensei-sensei."

Edit: Well, ****. Looks like events beyond my control are conspiring to make me unable to smash. I'm not gonna be able to play tonight, so give sensei the win.

Angryface at myself and a big sorry to Sensei.

Now I have to fight my way through the tough, stringy players in the middle spots to get to the juicy Surri-Sama at the center.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Please read the rules before posting

Lost vs MarioReincarnate 2-3 D:

Vids will be coming soon.

not that id ever want to show you the second match we had...GOD AWFUL

The 4th match freaked out and didnt record right so it was lost forever :( (honestly it was a very boring kirby vs pika match anyways with like 8 mins of camping on saffron...dunno why but MarioReincarnate wanted to play there xD)

Froski

Boss of Bosses
can you change my name to ZELL for meh good ol' pal and i havent seen vitillo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom