• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I see your challenge azuredragonthing. prepare your self.
I fight for my friends!!!

... and apparently my friends jump on my head, dumping me in a pit while they move on as if I was useless anyways...

(second post)

I beat Sharksquail 2-0.

However, since my internet is failing, and occasionally causes unplayable lag (our friendlies afterwards kept lagging out), I'm dropping from the ladder.

I may be moving out soon, and when I do, I'll re-join all the ladder/tourney stuff... assuming the internet there is working fine ;)

edit: opps, did not realize I double posted. time to abuse mod powers and BAN MYSELF!!! ...wait, why is this not working? I guess I'll just have to merge the posts instead :(

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
after i won the first game i started sandbaggin and i shoulda won, i lost 2 games by 1 stock cause i did stupid stuff at the beginning

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lmao, it's not like there are videos of him ****ting on you. Is there really a need to justify your loss?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
this one time I lost to star king only because I was fighting off a burglar with my feet while playing him.

I only lost by a stock, but at least I knocked the guy out.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Gowa hasn't contacted me. I PM'd him but got no response. Time limit is up. I claim my victory.

Now, finish up with MR, Surri! I MUST AVENGE MY EARLIER DEFEATS! You and nova are going down.

Blackstreet Boy

Smash Rookie
It's open for newcomers. It's not open for brazilians. That kind of delay is ridiculous and skill-mocking.

Go start a brazil ladder lol.
I see there are Chileans/Mexicans battling North Americans.

I guess it's not going to be a big issue if it's P2P

Battlecow

Play to Win
There aren't any Chileans on the ladder, are there? Jaime is a very, very northern mexican, so he can get like 4 frames p2p with most of us. You would be like 8, but W/e, it's not my job to say yea or nay.

server would be fine for us of course. It's just that you'd be screwed.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Pretty sure the Surri/MR challenge has been going on for weeks now.

Play it, so that I may again challenge above me and regain my rightful place. Or else drop it. My patience wanes.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
I've been dropping by galaxy every so often to see if you're on... the ladder is the only time I play smash anymore, so I will give you this:

if you want the win, take it and remove me from the ladder
if you want to play, follow the rules and PM me to set up a time
if you're too busy to play, withdraw the challenge so I can challenge nova

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I've been dropping by galaxy every so often to see if you're on... the ladder is the only time I play smash anymore, so I will give you this:

if you want the win, take it and remove me from the ladder
if you want to play, follow the rules and PM me to set up a time
if you're too busy to play, withdraw the challenge so I can challenge nova
i PMd MR yesterday and he said this was mostly a joke and to remove him from the ladder :(

Since interest in this ladder is clearly going DOWN (>_<) I'm dropping it to 10 spots. Again It'll go up if interest goes up as well.

Battlecow

Play to Win
In the annals of history, just wars are few. World War II, perhaps, fits the description- honest men fighting to defend freedom. Perhaps the American Civil War as well; who can say? But the overwhelming majority of wars are fought by powerful yet petty men, seeking to gain more power in a petty way. Such a war is this one, Surri-Sama; a war devoid of truly altruistic cause- an entirely selfish war. For the victor, prestige and honor beyond his wildest dreams. For the loser? The dank oblivion of the sixth spot on the Galaxy 64 ladder. Two titans will smash, and one will remain standing after ten or fifteen hard-fought stocks.

Consider thyself challenged, thou rabbit-sucking knave. The metaphorical streets of Kaillera shall run red with the blood of electric rats.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I wonder how much time that took haha.

i accept will answer it all.

I'll be back and forth online for the next 5 hours...but after that i'll be busy for 2 days

ah..i lost 0-2

i didn't want to hit double digits in losses before wins :(

Battlecow

Play to Win
I have vanquished the fiery dragon that is Surri-Sama in but a few sweaty, gasping, writhing, key-stroking minutes. 2-0. He should be uploading the vids soon.

NOVAKANE! You were able to ignore my last challenge because it was informal- you have no such excuse now. I CHALLENGE YOU, KNAVE, and damned be he who first cries "hold, enough!"

Battlecow

Play to Win
i have no clue how u beat surri's pika 2-0 unless he didnt use pika
He played his Doug in the first and the pika in the second. In fairness, he was as high as a kite when we played (I will laugh so hard if he infracts me for saying that), but he seemed to think that this would help rather than hinder his game. Who knows? But Surri and I usually have pretty even games, as I'm sure he'll attest- I've beaten him in tourneys before.

Anyways, PREPARE THYSELF, lest the fate that befell your fallen idol come to be your own downfall, and you fall into a similar fallen, unexalted state, away from the glory that is the third spot on the G64 ladder.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
My altitude shall remain a "non-variable" for my level of play. I do not honestly believe it effects me in either a negative or positive manner. Anything regarding your altitude in respects to winning / losing is purely JOHNZ

Secondly im not sure if you have beaten me in any other tourneys / competitive events (i maybe mistaken but i honestly dont remember it) you do how ever beat me often in friendlies, and our tourney / competitive event matches are usually close.

This was a blow out and i have no idea why...i lost by 2-3 stock both times if i am correct.

I can also honestly say your awkward style of approach has always given me troubles....Marth knows what he is talking about ...come back man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom