• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Tournament Thread (SINGLES BRACKET UPLOADED!!)

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Get your partners ready guys. Next iXi Gaming tournament will most likely be a 2v2 with REAL prizes so put on yo' srs smash faces AND GET PUMPED!

Good luck in this tourney everyone who is participating.

:lick:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Get your partners ready guys. Next iXi Gaming tournament will most likely be a 2v2 with REAL prizes so put on yo' srs smash faces AND GET PUMPED!

Good luck in this tourney everyone who is participating.

:lick:
Please refrain from over using the size BB code

All your posts are like this :001:

novakane2

Smash Rookie
guess i wont be playin since near is a psychotic douchebag and banned me from the server

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Tell me about it gav... near muted me for about 9,000 mins because when he was putting up an away chat I said, "good, go away" ...

Abusive? Yeh. I think so.

Good luck to those participating in this tourney! I hope smasher wins! ...or else...

killa k

Smash Ace
Smasher is winning singles hands down since gav isn't entering.

Edit: Nvm, I don't see smasher entered so THE GREAT MATTS! IS GONNA WIN!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Tell me about it gav... near muted me for about 9,000 mins because when he was putting up an away chat I said, "good, go away" ...

Abusive? Yeh. I think so.

Good luck to those participating in this tourney! I hope smasher wins! ...or else...
I don't think i'm crazy if every single person on kaillera dislikes gav (except you)
He gets regularly banned from here and he probably gets banned in other forums.
I don't think everyone is just "mean" and after gav.

Anyways, if you're gonna baww about personal matters PM me instead.

EDIT: The singles bracket has been uploaded (a lot of byes <_<) but in order to remove all those byes i would need even more entrants. if your opponent has a bye and are waiting on somebody elses match so that you can play stay at the tournament chat

Mathy

Smash Apprentice
finally, nevermind. I wont be here to win this tournament, i got some other stuff to do.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Well the tournament was a success i'd say. (except my computer crashed and lost most of the bracket progress so I had to do it with Paint) Some good *** matches :D There was a livestream as well (thanks to fireblaster) Also, check out his youtube channel for tournament matches

TOURNAMENT RANKING:

1. Fireblaster
2. A$
3. PD
4. MATTS!
5. Smakis/Blue Yoshi

MattNF

Smash Lord
WTF why do you have me as a win against agony I didnt even play any matches

lolol

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Not several weeks, but I think several days is ok, its much easier to do tourneys with many people as not everyone is able to play at the same time, and its more likely that it will be "normal" with all the matches done

Top Bottom