• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Tournament Thread (SINGLES BRACKET UPLOADED!!)

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Nope, several day online tournies with an unreliable community are, umm, unreliable. My tourney was going great the first <week, but then since I was lenient and did not want to DQ people, I decided to extend it and now it's on week 2. You can't rely on people playing their matches within a few days because then you will have only 7 people participating in the tournament out of the many who signed up, which is kind of what happened to near's tournament.

Although I agree in theory with several days being good for a tournament online, it works much better if you force one day then MAYBE extending it one extra day for LATER matches like semifinals/finals.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Which is why you have that date set from the start about a week in advance so people can know if they can make it or not, as long as no last minute changes come up.

fMaster

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if you had the match summaries of each match-up (winning player and character, losing player and character, and the level)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I was wondering if you had the match summaries of each match-up (winning player and character, losing player and character, and the level)
oh necrobump
in terms of an actual response
no matches were ever done, check the brackets

Top Bottom