• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameclucks Nationals WA[Ka-Master, DJ Combo, Blunted_Object, NoobKing, Rohins, Vish]

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Wow a lot of smack talk coming from someone Ive never heard of.

And I lurk tons.
Post count does not equal skill,
especially when 90% of them are from trolls.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah you should money match me, i'm really bad.

if you lurk a lot, you should already know noobking is nothing special. his falcon is mediocre, and his other character is ganon. my sheik would destroy both. i would love to money match noobking, actually, he has a big mouth :)

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
P brought him down to last stock on battlefield. And it's ZHU he was up against!

Be nice, everyone! Really, you're all good
(when compared to me.)

craiigg

Smash Lord
lol at this p guy, seriously you're embarassing yourself VERY badly you're prolly some fucking 14 year old with too much time on his hands

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you're really from the UK?

that explains everything. europe has two good players, and you're not one of them.

Schwartz_Bruder

Smash Rookie
lol at this p guy, seriously you're embarassing yourself VERY badly you're prolly some fucking 14 year old with too much time on his hands
<.< I think he already explained the difference between the internet and real life in an earlier post.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You're stupid, please stop posting
no it's actually pretty true. there's amsah and armada and lol @ everyone else. there may be one or two more exceptions but... not really, pretty sure ek doesn't even play seriously anymore. everyone besides amsah and armada would basically get wrecked by anyone good here, and even amsah would probably get wrecked by many of our top players.

sorry.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
I know i wouldnt get wrecked =] .You really dont know anything about europe at the moment, you would get wrecked here how sad is that.
And Amsah would probably beat "your" top players.(there a few more actually) Just because you live in a country with some good players doesnt change the fact that your a nobody, your really dont have that right of talking.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Wow P, is there really a need for you to smack talk everyone XD
Now suddenly you're insulting a whole continent.

Way to kick it up a notch.
Bam.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i don't care that people don't know me, that doesn't determine how good or not good i am at the game. i could present XYZ fallacious argument to "convince" you of my skill, but i honestly don't care if you think i'm good or not good at the game. i know how good i am and that's all that matters :)

it's just funny when people appeal to authority and attack you as a person rather than the validity of your words. you don't have to be amazing at melee to know how it works, just like you don't have to have played professional basketball or baseball to know what should be done and what is valuable and what is not.

try moar

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
no it's actually pretty true. there's amsah and armada and lol @ everyone else. there may be one or two more exceptions but... not really, pretty sure ek doesn't even play seriously anymore. everyone besides amsah and armada would basically get wrecked by anyone good here, and even amsah would probably get wrecked by many of our top players.

sorry.
umm... Over, nnja, CJ (lives in France now), Helios (if he still plays)

Metà

Smash Master
it's just funny when people appeal to authority and attack you as a person rather than the validity of your words.
I'm sorry you were personally insulted by anyone here, but it doesn't seem unwarranted. Also, I can't say much for the 'validity of your words' when it's stated like this:

the vids suck
Some extrapolation would be nice, maybe some actual criticism perhaps? Or just go ahead with your trolling, I'll just stay out of your way. >_>

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you have to take posts in context. look what i was responding to:

hey, n00bs. Stop ****** our video thread plz >.>
Dumb post on so many levels. Rather than flesh out why it's so dumb, I give it a proper dumb response: the vids suck. It's true, they're pretty mediocre, so even if no one was posting anything the thread would get self-*****. If anything I'm resuscitating it.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master

sorry.
I know very well that armada is ridicoulusly good. I've played with him. There are several people here at his level. In sweden that is, if you count in all of europe there's tons.

And from which facts did you draw the conclusion that "everyone besides amsah and armada would basically get wrecked by anyone good here, and even amsah would probably get wrecked by many of our top players."? >.> How the **** would you know how a bunch of people that you haven't played and know nothing about would do against top american players? (I don't have a ****ing clue either, for that matter.)
Why did you even start comparing america and europe? Are you a patriotic redneck, mentally ********, or both?

You have no idea what you're talking about. Stop posting.

Anybody who thinks this is some kind of european smash vs american smash post is more ******** then P. And you're not that ********.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
[insert any dollar price] mm?

pretty sure you suck. actually, change pretty sure to certain. :laugh:
Where did u place @ 0C3? That's all I have to say. A ****ing sheik? Is that your claim to fame? You play a decent sheik? Pathetic man. I been to two tournies in Cali and I didn't hear or see **** all from you at either of them.

However, I do remember knocking out PC chris and Kaiser in teams @ 0C2 and placing decently in both singles and doubles at 0C3. What the **** did YOU accomplish?

Also, being a veteran player, you should know that judging people by their vids is probably one of the dumbest things u can do. Wholy ****, like did u just join the community the other day? Seriously, I will **** slap u in smash brothers, literally. GTFO plz.

Lets see... I think I'm done. As soon as you're able to collect yourself after getting burned so hard, feel free to attempt a retaliation, scrub.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Where did u place @ 0C3? That's all I have to say. A ****ing sheik? Is that your claim to fame? You play a decent sheik? Pathetic man. I been to two tournies in Cali and I didn't hear or see **** all from you at either of them.

However, I do remember knocking out PC chris and Kaiser in teams @ 0C2 and placing decently in both singles and doubles at 0C3. What the **** did YOU accomplish?

Also, being a veteran player, you should know that judging people by their vids is probably one of the dumbest things u can do. Wholy ****, like did u just join the community the other day? Seriously, I will **** slap u in smash brothers, literally. GTFO plz.

Lets see... I think I'm done. As soon as you're able to collect yourself after getting burned so hard, feel free to attempt a retaliation, scrub.
i don't have a claim to fame. i'm a pretty good sheik. i'm not amazing or pro level or something, but neither are you.

when did you come to cali?

no, when scrubs judge videos they don't know what they're doing. but you can definitely see a lot of things from videos -- you can't stack a specific order or something, but you can definitely tell who has an idea of what they're doing, how well they know their character, their consistency, etc.

don't try so hard w/ the superfluous insults.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
You can tell how consistent people are from videos? lmao
and P, you tried to stack players in a specific order judging from nothing but vids just a few posts ago by saying that armada and amsah are the only good smashers in europe

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
i don't have a claim to fame. i'm a pretty good sheik. i'm not amazing or pro level or something, but neither are you.

when did you come to cali?

no, when scrubs judge videos they don't know what they're doing. but you can definitely see a lot of things from videos -- you can't stack a specific order or something, but you can definitely tell who has an idea of what they're doing, how well they know their character, their consistency, etc.

don't try so hard w/ the superfluous insults.
0C2 & 0C3 I came to Cali.

I just reacted naturally btw, no effort required.

come to CAST4!!! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185671

I'm alot nicer in person =-), even to *******s. ;) We'll MM for $50 there if you want. SOME BIG NAMES ARE GOING, LOTS OF PEOPLE!!!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
0C2 & 0C3 I came to Cali.

I just reacted naturally btw, no effort required.

come to CAST4!!! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185671

I'm alot nicer in person =-), even to *******s. ;) We'll MM for $50 there if you want. SOME BIG NAMES ARE GOING, LOTS OF PEOPLE!!!

All this is true by the way. I wish I came to OC2 + OC3 :(

I would know this cause he's my brother :chuckle:

Oh and NeighborhoodP could you give me advice on my Falco please?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You can tell how consistent people are from videos? lmao
and P, you tried to stack players in a specific order judging from nothing but vids just a few posts ago by saying that armada and amsah are the only good smashers in europe
you're trying too hard, you really think i follow european smash that closely? the point was for some douche to overreact like you did...

ZoSo

Smash Champion
This thread is rapidly approaching maximum stupid.

Everybody stop. Please?

Samochan

Smash Master
Blunted object needs to practice some shield raep techniques (like shine sh dair shine), along with perfectly quick shl, he still kinda shoots em slowish wich is dangerous when it comes to peach. Being able to alter the heigh of the lasers while still shooting fast and accurately = nice. I'd also suggest not sidestepping much against peach, unless it's to avoid a grab. Basically sidestepping everything else will get you punished by competent peach. Lasering peach's float cancels right as they drop on your face into fsmash is a good way to send them to early grave, just when they thought they could get to you. It is also imperative that you focus on perfecting the combo techniques and do not settle for anything less than consistency. If your tech game is not so strong, I suggest watching some calle W videos from ajp anton's server. His falco is technical when he needs to be, but also very smart.

http://ajp.no-ip.org/ssbm/

Video quality is also one of the best in smashworld, if not the best. 60fps with perfect video quality and low filesize is almost as hawt as falcon's triple knee. *_* Smail2 is the newest, then uppsmash and ss2 I think.

Edit: Nevermind, seems you have the tech aspect in better control than I thought, just needed to warm up against VanityAngel I think. One more advice I cna give though. CC on ledge outside parasol range and peach can't get back anymore if they edgehog. CC'ing will give you ample time to punish peach's ledgejumps and get up attack, along with roll, getup and jump and aerial dodges. Just cc and fsmash/bair the peaches back where they came from. :p

And to you NeighborhoodP (and everyone skeptical, for that matter), I'll gladly inform you just how many smashers there are in europe that would gladly 5 stock you, seeing as you're behind the times. :p Lessee... Amsah, Adam, Zgetto, Faab, Nnja, Remen, Dave, Marc... oh what the heck, the entire dutch nation then, I'm too lazy to recite them all. <_< And amsah would do it with mewtwo and pichu, oh yes, his mew2 and pichu are beasts. ^^ Then from sweden we have armada, calle w, aniolas, ek, yuna, smash alex, dev... from norway we have tonberry, masamune and prolly some random players I dunno. From UK we have fuzzyness and captain zeppo from scotland at least, I heard others were getting pretty good. Then from france we have JD, makenshi, Niam, Poilon, Doraki, Dou!, ClemJ.. god I can't recall em all. >_> From italy there's aldwyn and seretur at least, then strawhat dahean and overtriforce from spain (whom won teams over cj and masashi lol). Benoit was from somewhere, prolly france. >.>

No need to thank me now that you can refer to all these smashers residing in europe that will gladly pwn you if you ever trash talk again. :p It's good to know that europe does indeed have more than 2 professional smashers. ^^

Top Bottom