• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameclucks Nationals WA[Ka-Master, DJ Combo, Blunted_Object, NoobKing, Rohins, Vish]

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Zoso...it won't stop, sad to say. He came into the "No Johns" Thread and did the same thing. His attitude slowly changed towards HBK, who he started on, and then moved his efforts towards Reno. *shrugs* He likes to instigate. *yawns* you can't do anything about it. Oh, and god forbid you lose to Mike Haze...he'll throw that in your face all day. Inui logic would come into play on that situation. Oh Zoso...we all know how much we LOVE Inui Logic.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I was more referring to the thread at large. I disagree with a lot of the things P says, but it's not like he's completely talking out of his ass all the time.

To be honest, I think it's really funny that like 30 people rushed into the thread to flame him as soon as he made one remark.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I only found out because someone told me, xD. I wasn't even going to post until you were like "Enough already". Seriously though....Inui logic, LOL. You know...through Inui Logic...we've linked Shakugan to be the best player in the world in melee by beating someone in Brawl? O.o. ROFL. xD.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Blunted object needs to practice some shield raep techniques (like shine sh dair shine), along with perfectly quick shl, he still kinda shoots em slowish wich is dangerous when it comes to peach. Being able to alter the heigh of the lasers while still shooting fast and accurately = nice. I'd also suggest not sidestepping much against peach, unless it's to avoid a grab. Basically sidestepping everything else will get you punished by competent peach. Lasering peach's float cancels right as they drop on your face into fsmash is a good way to send them to early grave, just when they thought they could get to you. It is also imperative that you focus on perfecting the combo techniques and do not settle for anything less than consistency. If your tech game is not so strong, I suggest watching some calle W videos from ajp anton's server. His falco is technical when he needs to be, but also very smart.

http://ajp.no-ip.org/ssbm/

Video quality is also one of the best in smashworld, if not the best. 60fps with perfect video quality and low filesize is almost as hawt as falcon's triple knee. *_* Smail2 is the newest, then uppsmash and ss2 I think.

Edit: Nevermind, seems you have the tech aspect in better control than I thought, just needed to warm up against VanityAngel I think. One more advice I cna give though. CC on ledge outside parasol range and peach can't get back anymore if they edgehog. CC'ing will give you ample time to punish peach's ledgejumps and get up attack, along with roll, getup and jump and aerial dodges. Just cc and fsmash/bair the peaches back where they came from. :p

And to you NeighborhoodP (and everyone skeptical, for that matter), I'll gladly inform you just how many smashers there are in europe that would gladly 5 stock you, seeing as you're behind the times. :p Lessee... Amsah, Adam, Zgetto, Faab, Nnja, Remen, Dave, Marc... oh what the heck, the entire dutch nation then, I'm too lazy to recite them all. <_< And amsah would do it with mewtwo and pichu, oh yes, his mew2 and pichu are beasts. ^^ Then from sweden we have armada, calle w, aniolas, ek, yuna, smash alex, dev... from norway we have tonberry, masamune and prolly some random players I dunno. From UK we have fuzzyness and captain zeppo from scotland at least, I heard others were getting pretty good. Then from france we have JD, makenshi, Niam, Poilon, Doraki, Dou!, ClemJ.. god I can't recall em all. >_> From italy there's aldwyn and seretur at least, then strawhat dahean and overtriforce from spain (whom won teams over cj and masashi lol). Benoit was from somewhere, prolly france. >.>

No need to thank me now that you can refer to all these smashers residing in europe that will gladly pwn you if you ever trash talk again. :p It's good to know that europe does indeed have more than 2 professional smashers. ^^

Thanks for the advice! :)

Samochan

Smash Master
Thanks for the advice! :)
Oh and one thing I just learned. Peach cannot hit a perfectly forward b sweetspotting falco with anything else than dair, so it's really safe unless they're dair happy peeps and then you just overshoot and meteor em lol. At least fox is safe even from marth's dtilt (true story), dunno if falco's phantasm and his size has too big of a hitbox. But anything else beside dair and possibly golf club cannot hit perfectly sweetspotting falco (non BF ofc). So that makes peaches possible edgeguard to a mere 2 options, one which you can smash di back to stage/down and try to get back, so unless peaches know this you might get back 10x times safer than with normal sweetspotting. Watch out for turnips though, but if smash thrown you can get under those as well (non-smash thrown arch down better).

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Oh, and god forbid you lose to Mike Haze...he'll throw that in your face all day.

Just keep my name outta yo' mouth and we can keep it the same
*****, it ain't that i'm too big to listen to the rumors
It's just that i'm too **** big to pay attention to 'em
That's the difference

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ya'll know me, still the same ol' G, but i been low key.
Hated on by most these *****'s with no cheese, no deals, and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats no snow-mo-BILES, and no skis. Mad at me cuz I can finally afford to provide my family with groceries.

Top Bottom