• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I can't go planks random tourney is the same day so sorry gamepad also that tourney will be where most of md/va smashers will be that day so idk what you guys can do about that
Wow.. that's pretty lame. I mean I don't know if he knows that our Tournament was set for that date but I mean, c'mon.. We've had our Tournament posted for a month now and we already knocked the date back for people that were attending Gametable and C3. :\

...Sigh...

I'll speak with Plank and see what I can do about this, hopefully we can work something out so ALL of us can play together.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
mabe you could move it forward two weeks or I could come and take make it more interesting if I can get myself back in shape it takes me a very long time to get good at a game again cuz I have been playing halo 3 for a while not on live though soo who whants ta play
or ask him to change the date forgot about that option

wow just read the rules no way am I gonna be random

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Haha Cola, you have plenty of time to get yourself in shape for this tournament. Just play till the Tournament day?

Oath:
And after seeing what you did at C3, it's good enough to say your getting there. I dunno, we'll see come February. You gonna try and get here earlier so we can get some friendlies in? ;)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im not gonna come, but ill move stuff as to not drag people who were planning to come away

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
im not gonna come, but ill move stuff as to not drag people who were planning to come away
Alright cool, appreciate it Plank. Be sure to keep us updated on which date you decide to change it to. A friend and myself were thinking on going.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Whew, I was really debating on whether I should go to this or Planks, random is too good. I'm coming to this no matter what now.

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Also, add Yoho to the list. He said he's going to try to bring 2 or 3 buddies with him as well, but unsure.

50 people already! And this is our first tournament!

"I am a magician... Your shirt is red!!"

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Also, add Yoho to the list. He said he's going to try to bring 2 or 3 buddies with him as well, but unsure.

50 people already! And this is our first tournament!

"I am a magician... Your shirt is red!!"
Kung Pow is an amazing movie.

"I am bleeding, making me the victor."

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
The people I wish to MM at this tourney:

ChuDat
G-reg
Forte
MalcolmM (u know what we must do... for the title of best EC Sawnik!!!)
bring your fun caps...

that is all.... for now...

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I wasn't a fan on Kung Pow. I liked Kung Fu Hustle waaay better. :p

But eh whatever. :)

..although the baby rolling down the hill part.. the first time I saw it, I nearly pissed myself because I thought it was just some old Chinese kung fu movie on TV. Had no Idea it was a comedy. lol

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I wasn't a fan on Kung Pow. I liked Kung Fu Hustle waaay better. :p

But eh whatever. :)

..although the baby rolling down the hill part.. the first time I saw it, I nearly pissed myself because I thought it was just some old Chinese kung fu movie on TV. Had no Idea it was a comedy. lol
kungfu hustle was pretty funny to my fav part was the fat lady forgot her name chasing the chosen one down the highway I am getting a little offtrack here sorry

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
kungfu hustle was pretty funny to my fav part was the fat lady forgot her name chasing the chosen one down the highway I am getting a little offtrack here sorry
Haha it's cool Cola..

JJVirus: Yeah those maps are counterpics. They were at C3. Nobody picked Picto Chat that I saw, but I did get counterpicked with Pirate ship. Still won the match though. That map isn't all that bad. ;)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'll probably MM you G-Reg just for ****z and gigglez. :) Just gotta see if I'll have enough by that date. I think Chu is teaming with Azen in this Tourney?

forute

Smash Ace
The Azen moneymatch:
Random character
Random stage
3/5
No MK or Snake
We each get one reset (per set) if we don't like the matchup!

sound good?!
Or we could do regular **** lol

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
nah man you dont have to mm me. we both dont have jobs remember? lol
Haha I hear that.. :laugh:

All this MM'ing and I'm too broke to do it. OBAMA help us!!!

EDIT: What time is everyone planning on getting here, we should do Random Friendlies? :)

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
The Azen moneymatch:
Random character
Random stage
3/5
No MK or Snake
We each get one reset (per set) if we don't like the matchup!

sound good?!
Or we could do regular **** lol
haha i was doing the "azen MM" with plank the other day lol
i'll do that and a normal 1 if ya want

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Haha I hear that.. :laugh:

All this MM'ing and I'm too broke to do it. OBAMA help us!!!

EDIT: What time is everyone planning on getting here, we should do Random Friendlies? :)
me I almost always get there first like right when the doors open and friendly games I do not realy try at all so I am just pickin radom people all the time :chuckle: and it depends on who I play with I hate playing with jerkoffs like one time at c3 they called me noob just cuz they never seen me before but then

I kick their ****in *** in the tourny and i call them a noob revenge is awsome

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
me I almost always get there first like right when the doors open and friendly games I do not realy try at all so I am just pickin radom people all the time :chuckle: and it depends on who I play with I hate playing with jerkoffs like one time at c3 they called me noob just cuz they never seen me before but then

I kick their ****in *** in the tourny and i call them a noob revenge is awsome
You just gotta learn to ignore jerkoff's like that. It was probably some 2 timer that has been to like 2 Tourneys. :/ Just shrug your shoulders, and beat them when it comes time like you said you did. Gamepad doesn't have people like that.. but then again, we will have a lot of people from around the Smash Community attending that day. I've yet to meet a ******* though, except at the last C3. (Tall, Skinny, Short Haired, Screechy Voiced dude that NOBODY at C3 liked because of his attitude, yeah I know some of you know who I'm talking about. :p

If he shows up to our Tournament and starts talking trash at people's games, we will do something about it. We don't take likely to immature gamers at our Lan Center. We want everyone to enjoy their stay and have a good time. :chuckle:

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
You just gotta learn to ignore jerkoff's like that. It was probably some 2 timer that has been to like 2 Tourneys. :/ Just shrug your shoulders, and beat them when it comes time like you said you did. Gamepad doesn't have people like that.. but then again, we will have a lot of people from around the Smash Community attending that day. I've yet to meet a ******* though, except at the last C3. (Tall, Skinny, Short Haired, Screechy Voiced dude that NOBODY at C3 liked because of his attitude, yeah I know some of you know who I'm talking about. :p

If he shows up to our Tournament and starts talking trash at people's games, we will do something about it. We don't take likely to immature gamers at our Lan Center. We want everyone to enjoy their stay and have a good time. :chuckle:
was this tourny a low tier tourny by any chance I think I might have been there if i was i was wearing a starfox shirt with fox on it and there was a kid with that exact description

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
was this tourny a low tier tourny by any chance I think I might have been there if i was i was wearing a starfox shirt with fox on it and there was a kid with that exact description
Naw the last C3 I was at was not even a month ago. All characters were allowed. It may be the same guy though? He used Snake most of the time though.

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
Aww man I wanna go here. All the good people are gonna be here.:( I was gonna go to brawl at the mall since it's closer, but it seems all of the good people are coming here, I want a challenge. Plus if I was to win at brawl at the mall, people would probably just say "oh you only won because blah-blah-blah wasnt there." Is there anyone that can give me a ride?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Aww man I wanna go here. All the good people are gonna be here.:( I was gonna go to brawl at the mall since it's closer, but it seems all of the good people are coming here, I want a challenge. Plus if I was to win at brawl at the mall, people would probably just say "oh you only won because blah-blah-blah wasnt there." Is there anyone that can give me a ride?
Spec, a pretty solid amount of top players are going to the MD tourney- so don't worry about credibility, just go where you can go. Maybe a few elite players will go to this, but you don't know that until the day of. Chu/Azen and others are very volatile in that respect, they may decide day of to do something else.

So just go to what you can go to, and have fun!

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Yea, it's kinda looking like players are going to the tournament that is hosted in their home state.

Pretty convenient for everyone!

Top Bottom