• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamers' World Presents: Fight for your Friends Tournament – Montreal, QC – Aug 23, 08

Clouderz

Smash Ace
no, trust me you guys, Ally, will literally, crush any metaknight in his path, including you kingace, rofl

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lol

Anyways, first brawl tournament for me since i didnt go to tos5
I predict lots of infinites chaingrabs from my ics, let the metas come into my grabs >.>

Btw if we get a chance tripless MM would be fun

WarranThad

Smash Ace
yoshi is the real snake killer you'll see

or my jiggz and his now ungimped rollout mwahahahah

Clouderz

Smash Ace
kingace, i've never heard of you, and im just saying, ally is going to rip all your heads off

the only MK that can actually beat him is

<----

but really, you should just leabe now and save yourself the embarrassment of getting owned, and from the looks of your videos ace, you suck, badly, ally will destroy you

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOL clouderz who the **** are you to say i suck badly? man please if you think your mk is better than mine
$50 MM me
honestly have you proven yourself at any tournaments? No i dont think so.. but i definately have proved myself at tournaments so stfu.

im not by any means being cocky, but cmon now clouderz i bet u watched like a couple videos of me spamming and assume thats how i play.... so mm me if you think thats all i do and ur the better mk

Clouderz

Smash Ace
LOL clouderz who the **** are you to say i suck badly? man please if you think your mk is better than mine
$50 MM me
honestly have you proven yourself at any tournaments? No i dont think so.. but i definately have proved myself at tournaments so stfu.

i WISH i could MM you, i actually really do, and i have a very good rep for my MK thankyou

ally and his bro could back me up on that 6_6

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I remember the last two times Toronto was underestimated.... sigh....

Clouderz $10 mm? You seem to know soo much about how good people are so you must be good right?
Same extends to Ally aswell.
Oh and if anyone else wants to MM my Falco for the lulz I'm down aswell.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Who are all these fanboys that appeared when Ally did?

I mean come on, these guys are pushing fanoyism to the next level, they might even end up eating his eggs and ham at this rate.

It's not like you see any of the montreal community praising any one like that... :S

KingAce

Smash Ace
i WISH i could MM you, i actually really do, and i have a very good rep for my MK thankyou

ally and his bro could back me up on that 6_6
why do you wish you could MM me lol, if you dont have $50 im glad to make it even a $5 MM just so you'll shutup about your mk being better than mine. ooh ally and his bro can back your mk for being better than mine, while im placing top 3 at every tournament in the past month right? use your logic u cant claim ur better than me without placing at tournaments

Clouderz

Smash Ace
okay first, i've placed 1st in all 4 irl tournies i've been too (one 2nd) and i dont even live in quebec, i came into here just to say watch out for ally cause he's extremly good and bet he could destroy you, and i really wish i could MM all of you but unfortunatly i live on the other side of ****ing canada from you (BC)

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol ok but you didnt just come in here to say watch out for ally, you actually said my mk was bad and that ally would destroy me so yea...
anyways i cant wait for what you have to say if ally doesnt win this

Clouderz

Smash Ace
lol ok but you didnt just come in here to say watch out for ally, you actually said my mk was bad and that ally would destroy me so yea...
anyways i cant wait for what you have to say if ally doesnt win this

no i still think you suck and i still think ally is gonna destroy you, just my opinion

Miller

Smash Lord
Haha this is just like the last 2 tournaments, isnt it GTAN. Ottawa and Buffalo, amirite?
I hope i can come sword, i really do, it would be pretty sick to meet more IC mains

buenob

Smash Lord
i got 20 bucks for 4 $5 MM's going to the first 4 takers! (1 per person)

at ToS I could friendly a couple guys but it didn't seem like they were really trying, so if money makes the difference i'm willing to pay to experience it first hand :)

no spots left

Current takers
-- Runawayfire
-- KingAce
-- Swordgard
-- J.L

buenob

Smash Lord
awesome, thanks for the quick responses :)... did I end up with 4 T. players?

Bug~

Smash Ace
Ally is the best online snake user and obviously he will still be good offline..as good as online? not even close, he will realize that he has not studied the in depth game enough when he loses at this tournament. BTW, hes the best snake online, but not the best 1v1 fighter online..AndyG is (olimar). Ive seen Ally play and yes he is pretty good but dont get your hopes up cause GTA+N is coming to this and there is a 0% chance ally will win.

KingAce does wat it takes to win. He knows how to handle good snakes as ive witnessed him against percon :p so all im saying is that when Ally loses to KingAce..dont break your controller or have a hissy fit cause its just part of the game ;).

I hope Ally still decides to attend tournaments when he loses..hopefully this will be a learning experience for him.

BC sucks at brawl. If you want to prove otherwise then come to the next GTA+N tournament. scrub.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Ally is the best online snake user and obviously he will still be good offline..as good as online? not even close, he will realize that he has not studied the in depth game enough when he loses at this tournament. BTW, hes the best snake online, but not the best 1v1 fighter online..AndyG is (olimar). Ive seen Ally play and yes he is pretty good but dont get your hopes up cause GTA+N is coming to this and there is a 0% chance ally will win.

KingAce does wat it takes to win. He knows how to handle good snakes as ive witnessed him against percon :p so all im saying is that when Ally loses to KingAce..dont break your controller or have a hissy fit cause its just part of the game ;).

I hope Ally still decides to attend tournaments when he loses..hopefully this will be a learning experience for him.

BC sucks at brawl. If you want to prove otherwise then come to the next GTA+N tournament. scrub.
stop talking, "scrub", rofl your pathetic

Bug~

Smash Ace
nice comeback..very creative and original.

come down to the GTA and show us what BC is made of..none of you would place top 10.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I never trash talked wow you guys are lame. But we'll see. I never said I was going to 100% win this but it looks like you guys are hating on me already and I haven't said anything so far except "I'll MM everyone" wow but anyways since you guys already hate me for I dunno why, I hope I'll win this and make you shut up and even if I'm very good Online, don't think I suck offline.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Na man, we didnt trash talk you ally we just letting your fanboy clouderz know that this wont be an easy win like hes making it out to be.. dont worry we arent hating on you, its just clouderz thats really stupid.

Top Bottom