• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm 3 - moar sexy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
I was out all day and I just got ur msgs kalm.. Il try n get our match in tomorrow. If not then u may dq me from the whole tourney.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Just a note that Kofu beat me fair and square. Much as I would like to think that I'm good at Ganondorf, I'm actually going to drop from this tournament. I'm not going to go through humiliation in the loser's bracket nor am I going to keep kidding myself that I can play Brawl well. I am formally withdrawing from this tournament and quitting Brawl. It was fun while it lasted.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Don't feel bad about it! D:

You can still get better! We'll all help!
I really appreciate the thought, Kofu, but this game just isn't for me. I can only practice on CPUs and I have invested easily 2 years in Ganondorf...and you saw my skill level. Extremely predictable chokes and no technical skill whatsoever. I just don't have the time anymore for this game...I'm in school 8 1/2 hours per day...not to mention homework on top of that. :|

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Dilventia, sounds like you're in high school. Trust me. It gets better when you get out of high school.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
A2ZOMG is right, I'm 16 and a Senior in High School. I don't have the time to invest in Brawl.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Or maybe he's just a pro college student.
I dunno, I have some pretty awesome friends who are pro at being a student while making time for Smash. You can't just make that generalization. =P

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
need results from:

hobs vs. tkontk
zhouten vs. #1 zelda fan
ray kalm vs. ubermario
red vs. ussi
exalted vs. ijosh
slashinator vs. smashkng

by tomorrow night

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
:(. i forgot to save my last matches. i'll try to save the other ones.

Seems i'm getting bracket *****. D:
Ganonsburg will **** me(Sorry to burst your bubble doomfire but he will beat you. :/)

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Wow the ditto is so much Ganon punishing the other Ganon's approaches, and gimping like Ganon is nothing.

I've saved all my matches so far, so once my part in the tournament is done I'll upload them, and any others who wish to get theirs uploaded as well.

I'll contact DLA via VM since I couldn't make the times he stated earlier in this thread.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord

Ganonsburg will **** me(Sorry to burst your bubble doomfire but he will beat you. :/)
Sarcasm?

???

:034:

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
Sadly. I'm goin to have to drop out.. Simply becuz I'm almost never home. So exalted u may advance :)

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight

Are you blind? He gave me the win cause he coudlnt attend.
Also I think its really funny that you take our matches in huge lag as a base of how good I am, Mr. Wizkick approach.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, Uber had replied to me once, but not after that. By the end of today, if he doesn't reach out again, DQ him.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Are you blind? He gave me the win cause he coudlnt attend.
Also I think its really funny that you take our matches in huge lag as a base of how good I am, Mr. Wizkick approach.
lol, yeah. I don't ever remember playing him...and I have 0 videos out there of me...so I'm rather curious as to how he's judging my skill.

:034:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
He might be thinking you are someone else.. =/
Also Buck, I cpd you to Rainbow in a Ganon ditto.. How can you even think i was playing a bit serious in that ladder match lol

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Ussi hasn't tried to contact me at all today. I'm not gonna be a **** and say he should be dq'd, I'm just trying to keep you up to date. If he does show up tomorrow I have no problem playing him, but I have been waiting all day to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom