• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm 3 - moar sexy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Dayum, sorry, guys. I didn't know I was entered due to me not having a controller. x_X

If it's not too late, I may consider participating. But I only have a really faulty/buggy MadCatz GC controller, so Iunno lol.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Where do I find all said data?
Find it? It's your data. Data about your network. If you have a secure network you need to know the security codes.

If you don't have a secure network then it should have showed up as an access point and your Wii (and anyone in your neighbourhood) can use it for an internet connection.

If you meant finding out how to optimize the wifi (as much as possible), I don'ts really remembers, but you'd want to go to "Brawl Online", at least for the Q&A thread to ask that question.
Somehow, that forum still gets frequent activity, and from people who know what they're doing.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
I went out of my way in several different manners to tell Ayato I was his next match and to be ready in the Ganon chat...
Ok. It seems I'll be more flexible for now. I'm keeping the xat chat on as much as I can. I'll leave you VM's as well.

The people of Hyrule apologize for this.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
WHy did Bigbucks get autowin?
Thats just really stupid. He hasn't even pmed me. Just lurking Ganon chat is not enough to proceed in the bracket.. I should have pmed him tho but..

@Edit:
Also he's only there when I'm asleep except maybe in the weekend.
I really think that at least needs a post in this thread or something to show it, did he pm you saying I wasn't there or something?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Find it? It's your data. Data about your network. If you have a secure network you need to know the security codes.

If you don't have a secure network then it should have showed up as an access point and your Wii (and anyone in your neighbourhood) can use it for an internet connection.

If you meant finding out how to optimize the wifi (as much as possible), I don'ts really remembers, but you'd want to go to "Brawl Online", at least for the Q&A thread to ask that question.
Somehow, that forum still gets frequent activity, and from people who know what they're doing.
Thanks. So I'm screwed =P

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Jawz, we should play tomorrah, between 3 and 5. I'll check here often, and the xat in those two hours. Get back to me to narrow it down.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
I agree this advance was too fast, I work all the time, and I'm not gonna lie, Halo Reach JUST came out and I've been devoted to it since it came out, I pre-ordered it and everything lol

I'm just saying, cut some slack to the people you know are actually all for this tournament >.>

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
****. :ganondorf:

Edit: Seriously, **** school, **** volleyball.

Edit2: No offense to tkontk, but how will he be playing anyway without his Internet set up?
True. No offense taken.

I'll do my best to get it to work before tuesday

(I have an appointment today, birthday tommorrow, sunday I'm @ my gf, and monday I have an exam.)

If this means I'm disqualified, its a real shame, but I would understand =/

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Everyone with a projectile or a decently disjointed Aerial that hits above them?
Yep. Most character don't have aerials disjointed enough to break through Ganon's NAir safely though. So it's characters like MK and such. Some of the quicker characters with goof pivot grabs can pivot grab you, but that can be easily avoided.

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
Doom hasn't responded.

Well at least doom doesn't have to get ***** by verm early in the tourney. ;-;

So when can you play Verm the king of evil?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
... Hasnt responded? You didnt pm or something and I reacted on you saying you didnt want to win like this and that Id play you in the weekend loool
But meh you go on I dont really care actually. Dotn feel like trying to do anything serious that late for me.

Breezy

Smash Ace
Well Ex, I would suggest getting in the xat asap. I can only hang around for a few more hours as well, and it would be nice to get this shiz done.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
well... tero did beat me lol

idk where brad is (numone) :(

holy crap... I don't feel like trying to make my way through all of losers brackets, thats a freaking lot

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
Hmm

Verm was talking to me, telling me that he will probably forfeit. Its because of his controller he says. ill talk to him later and see if hes made up his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom