• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
D'aww :3

If I weren't the embodiment of evil, I'd give you a big ol' hug right now, Tero. :B But I am, which means I am obligated to kill you.

Sorry. :(

On another note, holy ****, Tero, we're like, the only North American Ganons here. Reim, Exalted, Z1GMA, Tonsana, etc. All European D:

Edit: REIM, let's play.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
That'd be good music for Ganon if he was a Soul brother.

Oh God, I must see this image come to fruition. QUICKLY. TO THE BRAWLBOX MOBILE.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Actually, I'm going to call it a night for Brawl. I noticed that my wrist was hurting outside, and I don't want to aggravate it.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Yeah, great games. I'm a programmer and a violinist, so I don't want to risk any more damage to my money making wrist.
What damaged it? I'm a guitarist and a lots of other things that involves my hands-ist, so I know the importance of laying off when they hurt lol.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
What damaged it? I'm a guitarist and a lots of other things that involves my hands-ist, so I know the importance of laying off when they hurt lol.
Chronic masturbation.

In all seriousness, my right wrist has been hurting for no apparent reason ever since I was 11 or so. Whenever I move it, it sounds like an audible cement mixer.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Chronic masturbation.

In all seriousness, my right wrist has been hurting for no apparent reason ever since I was 11 or so. Whenever I move it, it sounds like an audible cement mixer.
You'd have to do some weird-*** carrot-waxing to use your wrist more than your forearm.

Also, sounds like a bone spur. Treatment: none. Only way out now is death. D:

Top Bottom