• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Diego Forlan is part of the reason why they got so far.
The whole team is actually good too, though.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Got ***** at tournament... didn't make it out of pools, first time for me -.-

I played ok on the day, i just had a gay pool...

I played against a pikachu, olimar, ice climbers, luigi and pit.

My results from the pool

Defeated pikachu 2-1
Defeated olimar 2-1
Defeated by ice climbers 0-2
Defeated by luigi 0-2
Defeated pit 2-0

So overall i was 6 wins and 6 losses so i came 4th out of my pool of 6 and missed out on 3rd place by 1 win. I used ganondorf in every match. I'm a little disappointed but i guess i need to practice more and learn my matchups.
How the hell did a player you beat in a set get into pools over you?

**** IT FEELS SO GOOD THAT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS SUPER VIABLE. He's a troll, super manly and doesn't make ******** squeaky noises when he moves or attacks (im looking at you puff/kirby) Game is such win he comes in pink w/o having to hack the textures.
I can totally see you doing Dictator Stomp all day and getting peepz mad with scissor kick.

Psycho hand is like wall of pain

IT'S PERFECT.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see the complete results from my pool but i know that the pit and olimar got knocked out with me and that pikachu player came 3rd and beat me by 1 win, he was like 7 wins 6 losses and i was 6 wins and 6 losses. It just means he won one more match then me to get through. Pretty gay but oh well, always next time.

The luigi player was absolutely **** and i was told the ic's player writes guides on chaingrabbing lol so i was pretty much like fwuck this. From what i understand the luigi player used mk in a couple of his matches as well. So i think the results were...

1. Luigi
2. Ice Climbers
3. Pikachu
4. Ganondorf
5. Olimar
6. Pit

The pikachu was a very decent player. He beat the ice climbers guy in his set. I beat his pikachu mainly on my counterpick and the fact that he underestimated ganondorf and didn't really bother learning ganon's matchup.

I cp'd pirate ship in the deciding match and aerudo'd him into the bow of the ship within the first 10 seconds so i already had a head start and ended up taking out the match.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
This was the best weekend for Smash ever. I drove 4 hours to a CT tournament and I couldn't be more pleased with how awesome it was. I didn't do so hot in the tournament because I was the only one who didn't get a bye and was seeded horribly (got Will first match).

But after the tournament I had some awesome MMs and friendlies. I got to play so many awesome players. I played Ninjalink, Vinnie, Will, Bloodcross and Bizkit to name a few. I got a bunch of replays, too. I got replays of taking a game off of Ninjalink's Samus and Lucas, Vinnie's Peach, Will's DK and several others. I didn't get the replay of these, but I also won two MMs against Tymer, a local Mario/Falco/Fox/TL user.

I'll get the replays up soon!

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Pivot grabbing the Gerudo is too good. Good Ganon, I guess he is new, but becoming good is just about time, keep learning. And Vermanubis was right, you mix up very well so you're not predictable.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Pirate Ship legal?! Lololol...
Ehh, Fox is so far borderline, players want an excuse to dump him anyway.

>__________________________>

I love 0:43 of vs NinjaLink.

And everbuddy gets ***** by Lucas Upsmash. You gotta play against spammy newbs to get how long you have to fear that **** before dropping shield or moving in.

Neat effect at 1:21.

Overall,I am way way envious of the dash control and pivoting. Pivot grabs, pivot Choke... it's basically why I had to quit Ganon. If I'm wrong about him being unviable, I'm wrong about him working for me, now that I get the game. I just can't pivot consistently, and Ganon *needs* it.

TP

Smash Master
He shielded the Lucas Usmash for the correct amount of time, except he was on Brinstar. The tentacle thing increased the duration of the attack. Ninjalink did the same thing with a Dsmash later, but missed anyway.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I really wish he'd upload those videos soon. o_O I've been waiting like two days now for my matches versus Will and Vinnie. 3:

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
This was the best weekend for Smash ever. I drove 4 hours to a CT tournament and I couldn't be more pleased with how awesome it was. I didn't do so hot in the tournament because I was the only one who didn't get a bye and was seeded horribly (got Will first match).

But after the tournament I had some awesome MMs and friendlies. I got to play so many awesome players. I played Ninjalink, Vinnie, Will, Bloodcross and Bizkit to name a few. I got a bunch of replays, too. I got replays of taking a game off of Ninjalink's Samus and Lucas, Vinnie's Peach, Will's DK and several others. I didn't get the replay of these, but I also won two MMs against Tymer, a local Mario/Falco/Fox/TL user.

I'll get the replays up soon!
How'd you do against Will in tournament? He knows the Ganon matchup real well because I've been matched up against him in numerous tournaments. DK is so much fun to play, you can do so much stuff to him it's amazing. Can't wait to see the replays.

I just realized that NJ is further away than CT. Ugh. If only there was a tournament we can both attend without having it be murder to get there...

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
How'd you do against Will in tournament? He knows the Ganon matchup real well because I've been matched up against him in numerous tournaments. DK is so much fun to play, you can do so much stuff to him it's amazing. Can't wait to see the replays.

I just realized that NJ is further away than CT. Ugh. If only there was a tournament we can both attend without having it be murder to get there...
He won both matches, but I took him to last stock both matches. Second match I made a killer comeback and took a stock off him without getting hit, but he kept gimping me hard. I rarely lived passed 60% against him due to his gimps lol. But we played some friendlies after and ran pretty even. I think I have two replays of him winning and two of me.

And yeah, I'd love to see you at a tourney, Clai lol. So epic. I hope Tempest uploads them soon, though. I have ones versus Ninjalink as well. I dunno why he uploaded one of my matches versus Ninjalink and omit the rest. D:

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I asked PhantomX to do the pinning-unpinning on the new topics. So let's do our part and make these discussions flow! Most of them are still lacking content and others are on hold to pass on, just waiting people to reply an OK to do so.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
I was about to post a youtube link, but I figured it would be too obvious. But either way, that costume is delicious!

And as an added bonus, Ganon isn't hasty.

:034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom