• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So I finally tried B- Ganon... Holy ****. I have a new B- main... if I ever get to play B- again...

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Guys, we should make a Ganon interview thread. I know one was made before, but it died.

Who would you guys want to be interviewed first, if we did this?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
We need to have a vote lol.

I'll make the thread and everyone will vote. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELVES, PLEASE. >_____>

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
GANONTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE!

Other than that, Verm you displayed a wide variety of usage with every move. You knew exactly when to Aerudo and didn't just throw one out there when you were above the stage ledge.

Beautiful spacing, not only that, you punished Will's correct spacing consistently in both matches.

Ganondorf is proud and will continue to use you as a vessel to his conquest of the universe.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Alright, I finally got my Wii replaced! Now I just need a new copy of Brawl. And then I need to unlock Ganon. So....are we just going to start posting in the new social thread?

:034:

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
At 3:55 vs Will, there was nothing to fear just running straight ahead.

Donkey Kong is completely helpless when falling if he doesn't have you on his backside. All you have to do is avoid Side-B tricks, and super armor on reverse B. NAir is garb.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Alright, I finally got my Wii replaced! Now I just need a new copy of Brawl. And then I need to unlock Ganon. So....are we just going to start posting in the new social thread?

:034:
Yeah, it's preferable if you post in the new social thread.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Yes, Ganonic Grimoire. Kalm isn't here often enough to update, and we have too many new members to ostracize them from the rankings/introductions. :p

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I just realized the Ganon Boards has no Moderator(s).
Luckily, a lair is a lair - Meaning: We don't need a Moderator.
'Cause outsiders does afraid of everything in here.

Ganondorf is so manly, that if you wrote down things about him on a piece of paper,
it would grow Chest Hair.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I can't really tell if there's sarcasm in that, but if there is, no need for it.
I'm arrogant enough to make my sarcasm extremely apparent, so if you're not quite sure if it's there or not, then it probably isn't.

How do I find one?
Go to the main page, click "Brawl Character Discussion", and at the bottom right, you have your choice of moderators that control this room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom