• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaunlet August 15th RESULTS

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
I had ksizzle second round :( lol i guess i cant be mad with my placing i beat who i could've beat and i lost to ksizzle and malcom :D and **** ksizzle and anti have so much sets there i think i saw like 7 matches for friendlies between them >.>

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
like ive said before, i just wanted to do doubles not only because im short on money but i knew id get ***** pretty early in the bracket. Im just two months rusty. Like, when I lose, i can say i played good, but this time i lost and just faiiiiiled. I really tried mk too....ughh

its all good though because when I get brawl back AND a comp, ill be hitting wifi till im gud again, and anti we're teaming *****.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I had ksizzle second round :( lol i guess i cant be mad with my placing i beat who i could've beat and i lost to ksizzle and malcom :D and **** ksizzle and anti have so much sets there i think i saw like 7 matches for friendlies between them >.>
Except...ksizzle isn't in your crew, so it kinda sucks less. :/

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
I wanted to congrat PGN dam_ yo you ***** but what happen on doubles? You main gnw lol.

EDIT:@ doom Well thats a mean thing to say lol :D but hes amazing so its an automatic lost and then i got malcom 3rd round in losers some bull**** happen tho i was playing acedude had a 2 stock lead and malcom decides he wanted to play so he had to fight acedude and then play me.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah we teaming knock that rust off first.

and Kingz we would of friendlies more but every time me and ksizzle tried getting a TV noobs had to play a match there.

Max Ketchum

How is it mean? It wasn't offensive. Crew should be seeded away from each other by default, and I just happened to get paired with a member that happens to be #1 in NY. I know fighting ksizzle second round sucks just as much from a difficulty standpoint, though.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Yeah we teaming knock that rust off first.

and Kingz we would of friendlies more but every time me and ksizzle tried getting a TV noobs had to play a match there.
I was one of those noobs lolololol.

How is it mean? It wasn't offensive. Crew should be seeded away from each other by default, and I just happened to get paired with a member that happens to be #1 in NY. I know fighting ksizzle second round sucks just as much from a difficulty standpoint, though.
It sounded like you where pointing me out like YOUR NOT IN A CREW... I AM ***** NO JOHNS
lololol not that serious but kinda like that. I see where you could complain though vsing him second round. i think i saw you **** him one match tho hehe :D

EDIT: @ PGN wtf gnw is like the best char for doubles >_> lol and you finally made that peach good it was nasty ever since that wi-fi match. lmao

Cia

das kwl
Had fun. Here are some extremely brief shoutouts

1: ADHD - Nice
2: Atomsk - GGz
3: Anti - 3rd? FAIL
4: Jash - GGz. you *****
5: Ninjalink - ur amazing
5: Fatal - GGZ in teams
7: KSIZZLE - we didn't play :o
7: Pgn - rainbow cruise!!
9: BLACKENESE - chicken
9: D1 - Lasers :( melee :)
9: Vanz - highest placing puff :laugh:
9: D PCH - very nice
13: Will - GOOOLD BA-NA-NA!
13: wes - best gauntlet
13: Orion - spam? i think NOT :laugh:
13: Shiv - GGz
17: TeeVee: ?
17: Basic Sausage - gracias senor
17: Bizkit: GGz in teams
17: malcolm - plz continue to fight the good fight
17: BigM - ****!
17: Jtails - Ftilt :D p.s. gay lucas
17: Izumi - doll molester
17: DIRE - 9 hammer
25: Minty - wolf = lame
25: BLU - green
25: doom - who approaches in brawl? :laugh:
25: Kingz Nightmare - ?
25: Zen - really?
25: Ch33s3 - hi cheese :D
25: dillon - ?
25: Hyper Energy - GGz. nice lucario
33: cloudfox - nice mario!
33: Inferno - ?
33: Ray - ??
33: Lactose - ???
33: chaos marth - what happened?
33: BlackStar: - nice lucas
33: Viva: ?
33: Acedude: ??
33: Limit - nice bowser
33: remix - ?
33: OWL: your sonic is cheap
33: Mblaze - thanks for teaming. we *****. you should have ***** singles tho
33: hellfox: DK!!
33: Penta - nice GaW
33: slowpoke - mr. mime
33: Aarrancar - did we meet?
49: dizmy - walt.. dismy
49: Mark - kraM
49: M4GE - ?
49: Dcold - ??
49: Jon- ???
49: Irvin - ?!?!
49: Lawerence - !!!???
49: ProJoe - you could have done much better.
49: Helpr - ?
49: Edwin - ??
49: HippieDUDE - see projoe
49: Guido - LMAO..guido
49: Slim1676 - ?
49: Snaake - ??
49: AJ - ???
49: deven3000 - ?!?!

Vinnie

Smash Master
Holy crap, I just realized... it was a perfect 64 bracket. That's amazing. Ugh imagine if it was 65? The bracket would look soooooooooooooo ugly LOL

edit:
yea tripping into being tech chased into an up grab at 170 percent = fail? yes.
I wonder what would have happened if you guys were playing on a hacked Wii with no tripping. -.-

ANTi_

Smash Hero
VaNz i dont care about my placings anymore i care about the money i get and me and ADHD split 1st and 3rd so im a happy camper (literally).

:)

Acedude55

Smash Ace
>_>

My bracket was hella homo son

:( Falcons gonna take top ten next tourney :( believe it!

Vinnie

Smash Master
Omg I forgot to say this is my shoutouts post..
You know those 3 tvs on the right side of the room? At one point, there were 3 MK DITTOS GOING ON AT THE SAME TIME on them. That is rediculous :chuckle:

Acedude55

Smash Ace
D1 = Hatin.

Falcons gonna get top ten someday son.

and roooofffffffllllll at all the mk dittos

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Shoutouts Wes Style

I would like to thank everyone who came to compete and who brought in set ups for gauntlet with out you guys there would have not been a good turnout. So i would like to thank everyone for showing up. Yesterday me and Alex ***** in tournament hosting teams lol. We finished it ain good time so people could either choose to go home or stay for freindlies so I'm pleased with that. People still have somewhat of the night to do other things after the tournament.

Anyways i would like to say also the owner was pleased and she was asking we can host gauntlets when every we want
it can be every 2 weeks once a month 2wice a month it doesnt matter. So what me and alex is going to need is to find out if you guys to vote on the above options(every 2 weeks once a month 2wice a month) which would be the best for you guys.

AND ALSO AFTER THIS TOURNAMENT I REALIZED THAT I HAVE TO TAKE MY NYC KING TITLE BACK.

i keep losing to some last minute bs it will end and i will take my throne back.

people on my bounty list: ATOMSK(LOL) kdickly(im going to turn u into deadjuice ***** when im done with u) Anti(make you quit smash and send you *** back to the cosby show)adhd(make you call "Wes is cheap and broken")
jash(yup im gunning for you cause ur scurred to play with me at my house or even in friendlies with toony,lol hellfox had ot put money up for you to do it).
Theres more heads im hunting but cant remember atm so those are it for right now.
People are funny though i remember back in the days people who won tournaments no matter what they used their main characters in friendlies and tournament people barely do that anymore they are like scurred to lose lol. People just need to man up with that **** the more you try and hide the worse your making it.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So your basically gunning for the people who got top 4 at this lawl

And host one every 2 weeks.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'd rather go to gauntlet than VC mainly because its closer. :)

DO IT WES!

AND M2K IS GOING TO BE AT VIRIDIAN SO LETS GO 29th GAUNTLET

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lmao Doom what time did you leave your house and how long did transit take in total?

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to everyone I played.

Shoutouts to Atomsk, Wes, Fatal, Vanz and all the other ppl who i spoke to during that lame emotional brawl moment. Maybe ill learn to play better...

Max Ketchum

Left my house at 11:08. Got to Radburn train station at 11:45 and took the 11:47 train to Hoboken ($4.75), path to 33rd Street ($1.75), walked to Times Square Station, then took the 7 train to 61st ($2.25) and got there at around 1:45. I took the 7 train back at around 9:40 ($2.25) and waited an hour for the 11:00 bus back to West Milford ($9.50).

Overall cost: $20.50, roughly 4 hours on buses/trains.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'd rather go to gauntlet than VC mainly because its closer. :)
Lame. If I can make it out to Queens from where I live (which is two blocks from the Viridian venue) then you have no excuse. You should go to both. Oh and I dunno what you're talking about with "mad buses and trains" to get to Viridian I only took one bus and one train to get to Queens. Should technically be the same for you.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
LOL at people thinking me and wes would throw a gaunlet during a Viridian City LOL

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Cab to train station --> hour long train --> train to bus station --> bus to venue

EDIT : i thought u were sleeping nub lol @ Alex

and crismas i live in copiague the other side of the world.

not jersey city

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not really in a mood for shout outs. Can't really be happy with how I did. I played so typical the match I lost and blew getting 7th to get Peach up on rankings. There was no jab game, no baiting. all I did was Fair and Fsmash. And did not DI **** that I DI all the time. I just played a typical Peach when I am better than that ****. . This is what I hate about myself man. When it really matters, I choke for no reason. That was not me playing that match. Why do I do this dumb ****? Idk. And people noticed this when I play alot. Failed again as a player of NY, ranking up Peach and improving her metagame. Goddammit......

I got nothing else to say. The tourny ran well and ended earlier than expected, so lots of time for friendlies. So it was good.

Smith

Smash Ace
Not really in a mood for shout outs. Can't really be happy with how I did. I played so typical the match I lost and blew getting 7th to get Peach up on rankings. There was no jab game, no baiting. all I did was Fair and Fsmash. And did not DI **** that I DI all the time. I just played a typical Peach when I am better than that ****. . This is what I hate about myself man. When it really matters, I choke for no reason. That was not me playing that match. Why do I do this dumb ****? Idk. And people noticed this when I play alot. Failed again as a player of NY, ranking up Peach and improving her metagame. Goddammit......

I got nothing else to say. The tourny ran well and ended earlier than expected, so lots of time for friendlies. So it was good.
Do you always john and cry after every tournament? Holy ****.

Top Bottom