• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gaunlet August 15th RESULTS

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
relax dudes

1st off these gauntlets are special ones called " collabo gauntlets" that me and alex host.
regular gauntlets will be hosted by me only and virdian city will be hosted by alex and his wife crismas only if they need help i will help when i can but its their ****.

No for those who are ****ting on vcity dont do that because you guys wasnt doing that b4 now that a place is closer for you. You guys are going to **** on vcity and keep in mind me and alex both host " collabo gauntlets" So of course its going to be better than regular gauntlets and vcity events. Your getting the best of both worlds hosting one event. So people show love to all 3 events( collabo gauntlets,vcity and Gauntlets) Its not right. And also Anti stop being selfish your funny for thinking a gauntlet will happen the same day as vcity lol thats funny keep dreaming. just go to vcity and call it a day. And by You(ANTI) saying that m2k is going to vcity thats a reason to host gauntlet really makes me see how this generation of brawl is sad. What happened to people training hard to beat one another having no fear and would go to a tournament because that person thats " unstoppable" was going **** just aint the same people just give up really quick.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Take Sum Relaxatives Mister Smith

Do you always john and cry after every tournament? Holy ****.
relax dude he is just venting on what happened at the tournament. Thats no johns to me he is just talking about the mistakes he made relax give him a break for once everyone is different when it comes to them losing some people express theirselves to everyone and some just amongst their own peers. So relax Before i make you john about losing to a sonic lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
^This. Stuff gets pretty annoying, no offense.
Do you people forget that there is an ignore list? If you don't like it then use it and you won't have to see my post, that freaking simple.

I'm able to talk about this tourny and how I did all I want. And how I feel about it. The hell are you guys to tell me otherwise. I say what I want don't like it or wanna see it, use the ignore list. Not hard. I'm ticked at how I did and you or no one else can tell me otherwise. I'll say what I want when I want.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
They're both hot as ****. Gauntlet has two mini-air conditioning units that really only cool you off when you're right under them, but it'd be worse without 'em I guess. They're pretty even, but nothing compared to GAMETABLE.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Fair enough. Just saying.

And to BC it was stupidly hot in there. According to Fatal, it was only very slightly better than Gametable's. You should be glad you did not go and went to a nice comfortable smashfest instead. They had about 3 fans and two air conditioners, and it didn't really do much unless you stood in front of them. It was more relaxing to stand outside.

Smith

Smash Ace
Do you people forget that there is an ignore list? If you don't like it then use it and you won't have to see my post, that freaking simple.

I'm able to talk about this tourny and how I did all I want. And how I feel about it. The hell are you guys to tell me otherwise. I say what I want don't like it or wanna see it, use the ignore list. Not hard. I'm ticked at how I did and you or no one else can tell me otherwise. I'll say what I want when I want.
Next time you whine and rage over the internet and then go cut yourself, please, aim for a vein.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
They're both hot as ****. Gauntlet has two mini-air conditioning units that really only cool you off when you're right under them, but it'd be worse without 'em I guess. They're pretty even, but nothing compared to GAMETABLE.
I see, guess I can live then.

*brings mini fan.

And to BC it was stupidly hot in there. According to Fatal, it was only very slightly better than Gametable's. You should be glad you did not go and went to a nice comfortable smashfest instead. They had about 3 fans and two air conditioners, and it didn't really do much unless you stood in front of them. It was more relaxing to stand outside.
Yeah Kevin the smashfest was fun :D OBM and Buuman are too good lmao. You got to experience NY heat XPP

**** off Smith.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
If gaunlet is a monthly make it every next monthly virdian is not in den. or just make gaunlet 2 times a week.btw last time ther was a 64man bracket was poly 2

TeeVee

Smash Lord
slightly better? this **** was 10x better than ****ing gametable heat wise

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Do you always john and cry after every tournament? Holy ****.
Actually, Dark Pch's attitude has increased 10 fold and he's just expressing his thoughts on his performance at the tourney that:
A- you weren't even at

B- doesn't concern you since you aren't in NJ or NY

C - You're in a state that probably doesn't even have power rankings soooo really you should stfu, gtfo, suck more, ggs.

Anyway's yeah, Dark Pch new you is pretty cool. No drama and ****, stay this way plsss :p I feel the same way you do about my recent tourneys but I'm just keepin it positive and gonna go harder next tourneys. ;)

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Actually, Dark Pch's attitude has increased 10 fold and he's just expressing his thoughts on his performance at the tourney that:
A- you weren't even at

C - You're in a state that probably doesn't even have power rankings soooo really you should stfu, gtfo, suck more, ggs.

Anyway's yeah, Dark Pch new you is pretty cool. No drama and ****, stay this way plsss :p I feel the same way you do about my recent tourneys but I'm just keepin it positive and gonna go harder next tourneys. ;)
Yea im the same way as him, im just honest and say what i want and how i really feel.

Edit: Mblaze lololol i know north carolina is terrible der power rankings are a joke, my brother 2stocked #9 on that list

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Sup guisse im spiderman

anyways leave drkpch alone son, he was just venting on his performance

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk is totally the brains of our team. Look how good he is at carrying people and how amazing he does without me as usual.

I hate saying bad stuff about Atomsk, but I'm pretty much forced to because of people saying he carries me and I suck. I'm clearly his best partner, and he's clearly my best partner, but he does worse when we split up. I hope people can finally stop saying he just carries me when it's clearly untrue.

I'm disappointed Atomsk didn't win singles. I thought he had it after winning winners finals. ADHD winning teams is very surprising. I plan on stopping everyone but Atomsk and I from winning teams starting after the next Viridian City.

I'm actually not mad that I didn't go because $100 per person for 1st in teams is nothing. That would have paid my expenses for the day with some small profit. Was it $5 per person or some nonsense? Ewww.

Also, check out how broken MK is! Stupid pro-ban, rofl...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wes how about YOU relax about what i was saying about not going to viridian because of M2K.

Dont say the WHOLE GENERATION OF SMASH sucks just because what i said.

It was friggin obvious i was kidding, why else would i write it in caps and put a smiley face next to my first sentence.

Your tournament hosts are such nazis at times.

EDIT : Inui im convinced a little bit now lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see you only chose to reply to the fact I said "rage". Nice job with the cutting acceptance, and again, THE GOD**** BATMAN.
Rage goes alone with whine, so kill 2 birds with one stone. Why is this duncecap in a tourny thread he did not attend? Can't he get like infracted for that or something, since he just came in here starting ****?

A- you weren't even at

Sup guisse im spiderman

anyways leave drkpch alone son, he was just venting on his performance
^This.

And to keep the record straight I'm happy and pissed.

Happy- Go all Peach and get 9th. **** is not freaking easy. Got one game off of NL, shows I steped my game up. Now to just take 2 games.

Pissed- Played like a typical Peachh I seriously play like 10x better and blow a shot of ranking up Peach. I'll make up for this garbage at SNES.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*yawns* it was 20 bucks per team inui we paid to 4th.

dark did well and he was happy enough said if he is happy then he is growing as a player imo i just get annoyed cause he is better than that but its a process

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dark.Pch, Peach is the only not-bottom-tier character I can't beat Izumi's Meta Knight with, and you beat him... Was he Toon Link or what? Toon Link still beats Peach, so it's a decent win anyways, especially when Izumi has Peach experience (my Peach isn't bad at all).

I see... I guess the payouts for teams just look smaller than what I'm used to. If 1st was 50%, then that means only 20 teams entered?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Dark.Pch, Peach is the only not-bottom-tier character I can't beat Izumi's Meta Knight with, and you beat him... Was he Toon Link or what? Toon Link still beats Peach, so it's a decent win anyways, especially when Izumi has Peach experience (my Peach isn't bad at all).

I see... I guess the payouts for teams just look smaller than what I'm used to. If 1st was 50%, then that means only 20 teams entered?

yea plus ppl brought setups and **** and all that discount nonsense plus crewmate stuff.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Crewmates entering doubles for free? Ugh. I'm all for giving discounts/free entry for certain reasons in singles, but teams already only pays out half the money per person when compared to singles. I don't discount teams ever at my events because of that. I guess you should keep that in mind for next time.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

dark did well and he was happy enough said if he is happy then he is growing as a player imo i just get annoyed cause he is better than that but its a process
I do too. Deep down, i could have gotten 7th, and thats is what annoys me alot right now. outside of that, I did fine as Peach. Character people **** on and getting at them with her to turn heads.

Yea, he went TL on me.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Crewmates entering doubles for free? Ugh. I'm all for giving discounts/free entry for certain reasons in singles, but teams already only pays out half the money per person when compared to singles. I don't discount teams ever at my events because of that. I guess you should keep that in mind for next time.

Wes does it I charge everyone at VC but I know what that means but i mean DA helped a lot and for me I did not mind but I see what you mean. ITs a tournament with both of us doing it so im ok with his stuff and his rules I just wanted to help and make it perfect running wise.

Lucas I wanted to ask if you could help and bring some tables to VC I will let you into singles free if you do or doubles if u REALLY wanna lolz

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wes does it I charge everyone at VC but I know what that means but i mean DA helped a lot and for me I did not mind but I see what you mean. ITs a tournament with both of us doing it so im ok with his stuff and his rules I just wanted to help and make it perfect running wise.

Lucas I wanted to ask if you could help and bring some tables to VC I will let you into singles free if you do or doubles if u REALLY wanna lolz
Uh, ok...

I can't bring tables. Dave is my driver. His trunk won't even open. I could only bring something like that if my dad let us take his Saab, and I doubt that's going to happen.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Uh, ok...

I can't bring tables. Dave is my driver. His trunk won't even open. I could only bring something like that if my dad let us take his Saab, and I doubt that's going to happen.

miracles can happen look at you liking a girl xD

j.k

I'll talk to the venue see if we can get a few tables cause I am not going thru another cramfest at VC we are using a lot more space since I am very cool with them.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Im wondering why Me vs Atomsk was so hyped up, typical DDD v Snake **** lol.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Because you went on a continuous run of winning tourneys and only losing to m2k while atomsk lost to players worse than him. then Inui would continue to say atomsk is better than anti. people ignored till he continued. and it led to this. plus you have an mk. i didnt think youd use snake but i guess it was good choice because of his iceys.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk is the best player on the East Coast and the overall third best player in the nation.

I don't care what results or anyone else says. :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Meh Ksizzle i guess your right haha.

And Rookie i felt like going All Snake was the right thing to do.

Inui dont you say if one wins more money at a tournament they did better than one who wins less?

Top Bottom