• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gen 6 Pokemon will be out BEFORE Smash 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I think it would be stupid if Mewtwo didn't return, as he's been heavily promoted as of recently.

We're talking about a popular Pokémon that got a signature move in Gen V and a new form in the most recent Gen VI. I think his chances have increased in the last few weeks.

[collapse="OFF-TOPIC"]Lol at those thinking that English is complicated. :laugh:
As a native Portuguese speaker, I can tell that Portuguese is not an easy language. There are many sounds and pronunciations that foreign people find difficult to learn.[/collapse]

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh I'm not dismissing Mewtwo and Newtwo or anything, My money's on them for smash. But I still would like to see the whole gen 6 cast and what other pokemon are going to get promoted, just in case...

Yeah English isn't really that difficult, I've definitely dealt with much more difficult languages before.

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I think we can count on Lucario staying and Mewtwo being added. I'm hoping if he does have a form it's not his main playable form.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hey Pokemon nerds, does this list contain all of PKMNs Promintent, Important, and Fan Favorites?

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer (Kanto)
Lucario
Mewtwo
Pichu
Darkrai
Deoxys
Evee (and Eveelutions)
Gardevior
Genesect
Meowth
Mew
Pokemon Champion Cynthia
Pokemon Trainer (Hoenn)
Pokemon Trainer (Johto)
Pokemon Trainer N
Pokemon Trainer (Sinnoh)
Pokemon Trainer Villain (Rocket, Plasma, Galactiv, Aqua, Magma)
Pokemon Trainer (6th Gen)
Plusle & Minun
Victini
Zoroark
6th Gen Pokemon

I'm not looking to simply expand this list, but to add any characters that fit one of those THREE categories. Unless you have a personal fave, then I MAY add them :)

D

Deleted member

Hey Pokemon nerds, does this list contain all of PKMNs Promintent, Important, and Fan Favorites?

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer (Kanto)
Lucario
Mewtwo
Pichu
Darkrai
Deoxys
Evee (and Eveelutions)
Gardevior
Genesect
Meowth
Mew
Pokemon Champion Cynthia
Pokemon Trainer (Hoenn)
Pokemon Trainer (Johto)
Pokemon Trainer N
Pokemon Trainer (Sinnoh)
Plusle & Minun
Victini
Zoroark
6th Gen Pokemon

I'm not looking to simply expand this list, but to add any characters that fit one of those THREE categories. Unless you have a personal fave, then I MAY add them :)
Add Meloetta (she was semi-popular for a short amount of time and was on the Pokémon anime for a season). Also Sylveon (although I'm assuming he's part of the evolutions, right)? As for Mewtwo, make sure to mention it's for both the original and the new form.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just change the spelling to "Eevee" and it's all good :p

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer (Kanto)
Lucario
Mewtwo
Pichu
Darkrai
Deoxys
Evee (and Eveelutions)
Gardevior
Genesect
Meowth
Mew
Pokemon Champion Cynthia
Pokemon Trainer (Hoenn)
Pokemon Trainer (Johto)
Pokemon Trainer N
Pokemon Trainer (Sinnoh)
Plusle & Minun
Victini
Zoroark
6th Gen Pokemon

Grovyle, who was THE most important character that wasn't determined by the player in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of X

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I don't know about Grovyle, I man he's technically on there already with PT Hoenn.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Put Magikarp on the list, if only to see how many trolls smart people there are.

Omega-Smasher

Smash Cadet
Looks like Mewtwo's new form will make it into the game. Definitely as Mewtwo's Final Smash.

So, I think at a certain point, Mewtwo could be the "6 Gen" Pokemon.

Vaati

Smash Rookie
Why does he have a freakin' grip on his head? Has Mewtwo become a shopping bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom