• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| GenCon/Animania Weekend | 18th/19th Sept. |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I agree with Vyse, it's Animania/Gencon, we should be trying to advertise Brawl since that's where most of the scrubs come from =D It's not about US, it's about trying to extend the Smash scene, to make it a lot bigger (More bigger tournies = more prize money) Beside Melee's a really old game in which most people have lost interest in, beside the regular Smashers.

We already do the things WE want/like at our Bi-weeklies anyways, if you don't like how Gencon/Animania are running things, then you don't need come to them.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It is as Hotdog put it :)

If I wanted to run a tournament that catered for us, I would skip out on both GenCon and Animania completely. Neither of these tournaments are going to be very legit at all. They are both vehicles to boost the scene, something I've been saying since last year when I did the same thing.

EDIT: Also, I think you missed the part where I typed 'They've already allocated the prize money for a 'Brawl' tournament, and so we can't back out now.'

EDIT: I'm also supporting the plan to split the prize money since the entry fee is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom